• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The "Getting BW2 Before Release" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
Years
Post your proof here if you managed to get an English copy of Black 2 or White 2 before the 7th.

(Remember, linking to the leaked roms gets you banned. I know I shouldn't have to mention that, but considering how eagerly we've been waiting for the past few months...)

Adrian!

Urban Adventurer
Years
I tried to get Black and White the day before they were released last year. I went to seven different stores and NOBODY would sell it to me. Games were easier to get before their release date back in the late 90s/early 2000s, or at least from my experience they were.

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
pokemon2simbafridayoct0512.jpg

Saw this on a post similar to this on another site, so its possible

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
This is about the fifth time we've seen a thread like this.
We already have a thread for which game you have gotten or are getting, so these types are extremely unnecessary, and so, I am closing this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back