• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Angels

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2007
well im new here and i expose mi hack pokemon angels

Story:
u are the guy or the girl from diamond and pearl and porf oak sends u a letter he says that he is in a near island at shinoh's south and u go and visit him and h tells u about the atrange pokemons that live on that island and u start ur trip on teh island and then return tu shinoh and obtain more new pokemons!

®new region the shinoh island and shinoh
®new pokemons from 4 generatrion
®new pallets and maps
®new scripts
®new characters
some images
dibujoly2.png

acrenhi5.png

eceog4.png

scre1fb6.png

scre2if6.png

scre3za9.png

scre4vo2.png

scre5xv9.png

scre6nk7.png

scre7oa9.png

scre8tz6.png

scre1wz3.png

sc5e2mh3.png

scre3nl9.png

scre4pb0.png

scre5on6.png

a little power pint presentario its in spanish sorry
http://www.sendspace.com/file/clhlkd
and the fan bar
2mmbq80.png

bie!

foofatron

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 2, 2007
Some of your tiles are wierd.What game are you hacking?

zak

xpert trainer
Years
looks interesting........

looks ok.. i like the litle bonsely overworld sprite and the palletes are pretty good, however....... dont like the waterfal tiles they look wel diferent.............Why so many spanish hackers? i wont get to understand any of the good games!?!?!?!

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
the colors are awfully bright, but i love the mapping. that's some real mapping right there! looks real good. can't wait to see more.

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2007
here new images with new tiles and the intro for the hack u arrive in a bote from twinleaf town and afeter beatin 3 gym leaders u mai go back to shinoh
intro1og5.png
tu camarote
intro2aa1.png
en cubierta
intro3ug7.png
vamos afuera!!
intro4wm1.png
llegamos!
intro5fm5.png
compremos un recuerdito de la isla!xD

awemz8.png

PokemonRojoFuego_01.png

amaog8.png
58000182mr9.png

amaga2.png

foofatron

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 2, 2007
This looks good for a begginer.I can fix the tiles if you want.Why is the hero's head have color loss?If you saved it in .jdp that jp thing than thats why if not than you should redo it.BTW are you a begginer hacker?Your maps looks plainish fill them in more make them more detailed.

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2007
This looks good for a begginer.I can fix the tiles if you want.Why is the hero's head have color loss?If you saved it in .jdp that jp thing than thats why if not than you should redo it.BTW are you a begginer hacker?Your maps looks plainish fill them in more make them more detailed.

im not a beginner and the map that looks empty its twinleaf town the one from diamond and pearl its a revamped map and i like the tileslike that

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years

his maps don't look plain at all. the maps in those screenshots are some of the best i've seen in a while. they have so much variation, and everything goes together perfectly.

foofatron

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 2, 2007
So you just copied the town and route?And what about the trainers?This might turn out good.How many D/Ps are already in the game and which ones?You can use poke tronic to edit the pokemon names.So sqirtle would Piplup.(english name)Samaon those maps?The don't seem to go together maybe if he post a full map then it will look good.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2007
his maps don't look plain at all. the maps in those screenshots are some of the best i've seen in a while. they have so much variation, and everything goes together perfectly.
thnaks man for suposting me and u foootfatron look at this and tell me if it is empty
puerblokk2.png

bie!!
soon more screenshots

foofatron

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 2, 2007
Oh.That was all one town I thought they were all seperate aeras.It looks good you might want to change the way the waterfal flows.One of the resons I didn't like your map was the trees stick out.Can yyou script?Is someone helping you?

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2007
u should have read the story that its the first town in the shinoh's edge islands u arrive there thene u beta 3 gy leaders and go back to shinoh and start some adventures in shinoh xD and none its helping me and i no a little script

foofatron

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 2, 2007
Is there going to be a beta for this.And starting off your story like that doesn't even invole you scripting.It simple copy paste starting script to where you want and remap the rest.

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2007
yes the beta its goind to be ready in a few month i hope and the story yes goes with teh scripting because u are in twinleaf town and the arrive to the shinh's edge islands and then u go back to shinoh!

foofatron

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 2, 2007
Can you post screen shots of all three starters in battle with there battle pics?Did you just come here to post your hack.Samsom I still don't agree with you I've seen and made better maps than that.

Last edited:
Back