• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<= PUZZLES! => The Professor Layton Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Haha, yeah. I was thinking about what the localization name would be, since it's usually changed it that matter.
The Devil's Box = The Diabolical Box
The Last Time Travel = The Unwound Future

So yeah. xD;
The Majin's Flute = The Chaotic Flute

Them pictures of yours, Chewy. They are awesome. |D
I love that Ace Attorney and Layton art style switch you posted up there. xDD;;

Pikachewy

Should be doing homework atm.
Years
XD Thank you so much! You're flattering me with all those compliments! :cer_blush:

All right MORE PICS! =D Nutella(Nutsy?) and King likes Luke & Legal Luke so there will be some here. Contains mild spoilers. :D
I've seriously spoiled myself with all these pictures; I haven't even finished the 1st game yet. :V
Spoiler:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Nutsy! :D
That sounds awesome.
"You know what they say! A little bit of Flattery can open big doors!" -Trucy, Ace Attorney 4. : )
/stares at descole. ...That's perfect. :V

King!

better
Years
YAY LEGAL LUKE AND LUKE!!! I forgot how smexy Legal Luke was.... ._.

:3 EVen though I bought the second game first, I realized that you needed the first one to know who...er...somebody was. ;.; SO I've beaten all three of them in order ^_^

Pikachewy

Should be doing homework atm.
Years
That's good. I've spoiled my self waaaay too much All right that's enough complains from me. I'll just have to control my curiosity, I guess... -.-

Who wants Professor Layton game music? :P

OMG! XD This thread is actually getting active! :cer_boogie:

Also, I don't understand Japanese, just to tell you, some of the pics I found are Jap because I found them on Pixiv. =D

Last edited:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Layton Game Music? Sure, why not? xD;
It's alright, Chewy. I spoiled Unwound Future, before I played it. I spoiled all of it. :V
I still enjoyed the game, and beat it a couple times, so it's all good. xDD;;
Hooray for activity!

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
Years
LOL, random, but after that picture, I want to propose the theory that blush makes everything look cute. Not my idea, though- YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
They cannot stand Godot's coffee? :O
That's surprising. xD;
If we get up to 10 pages, I'll do something nice.
/trying to think of something nice. :V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back