• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Whisky Brown (PG-13)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2014
I would be happy to help you with the maps for free, I would be glad to work on a rom like this! xD

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2014
I am also working on my own hack right now. :/ but I need to post 15 times to post url to post the thread....

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2015
Stop the fakemon!!! THEY ARE really FAKE!!!

That's the point. I'm not trying to make a genius hack here. Just having fun.

Sorry for the heavy drought on updates by the way. Work is taking up a ton of my time.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Stop the fakemon!!! THEY ARE really FAKE!!!

thanks-captain-obvious-380x265.png

You should praise the creator that he worked hard on creating his own Pokemon.
While I also don't like fakemons much, creators should be praised for this.

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
waiting for the complete game :D
Fakemons are awesome... you dont know their weaknesses.. Hahah :D

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
I had the same idea, he did add it for the next version I think. Leftnut showed me a Awesome video of His pokemon vs Kirby. Kirby has like 6 evolutions, each is his diffrent power.

Thats exactly what i was thinking.. Like a new eevee, but its up to him how he will make him different from eevee

Charizard Gr

Firekeeper
Years
Seriously, I love you for the trooper! Who else would include an iron maiden song in a pokemon game? Best combo ever! Thanks thanks thanks!

Yukari

This hack looks Cool I mean rock music :) WAIT pg-13 What the heck does that mean?

Back