• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukari

Right now I'm playing Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. It's easily my favorite stealth/action game.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I decided to give Paper Mario: Sticker Star another go. I started it somewhere around release date and I never really got into the game. Well, let's see how it works out this time.

pkmin3033

I've started playing Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch...I WILL finish it this time. I didn't think much of it when I first got it - the story plodded along and the battles were quite slow paced - but the soundtrack, visuals and voice acting (oh god, Mr. Drippy. xD) have me captivated this time around. Guess I'm just in the mood for it right now.

Neptunia Re;Birth 2 has been assigned to sleep mode, and I'm occupying my time with Super Smash Bros. for 3DS now mostly. God, I suck so hard without a Gamecube controller. I'm debating starting a Pokemon title - maybe doing an ultimate water monotype challenge - but I'm still thinking about it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
^Good choice with Ni No Kuni.

Right now I've been busy with Lightning Returns: FF13 and Assassin's Creed: Rogue primarily. For now, I'm leaving my PS3 alone due to how addicting Rogue has been for me while I pay attention to Lightning Returns every now and then to keep me distracted from Rogue when I feel like I'm going through that game too fast. Going to see if I can get all of the achievements on AC Rogue sometime after I beat it. The only parts that would have me worried would be the achievements involving cheats but that's just because I have to complete most if not all of the Abstergo challenges to unlock them.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
PSV - Velocity Ultra
PS3 - Motorstorm Apocalypse
PS4 - DRIVECLUB

Just hunting remaining trophies before Hyperdevotion Noire comes out here.

I've started playing Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch...I WILL finish it this time. I didn't think much of it when I first got it - the story plodded along and the battles were quite slow paced - but the soundtrack, visuals and voice acting (oh god, Mr. Drippy. xD) have me captivated this time around. Guess I'm just in the mood for it right now.
You better finish it now! It's a fantastic game :)

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
I recently found my old copy of Croc: Legend of the Gobbos, so I've been forcing myself to play it whenever I get the chance (which isn't often, unfortunately). Once I beat it, I'm gonna try to move on to Croc 2, which is considerably harder. xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 30, 2016
I'm playing DMC: Devil May Cry right now for the first time, I really enjoy it!

Years
Lately I've been playing nothing but Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and some Pokemon Shuffle here and there. I really ought to maintain my Animal Crossing town and ensure my Smash Bros. skill stay sharp but... Monster Hunter has me hooked currently.

pkmin3033

I'm console-hopping at the moment; I can't really focus on one thing so I'm casting about until something hooks me. Ni No Kuni is still my primary focus on PS3, although I've started The Last Story on my Wii U again...maybe I'll not find it boring this time.

Handheld-wise, I'm hopping between Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart on my Vita, and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate on my New 3DS. MH4U is problematic, because I don't want to play the single player...all I want to do is spend time on multiplayer, and it takes forever to find a room. xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Right now it's been this.

Far Cry 3, Dead Space, and AC4 Black Flag for the 360. Trying to beat Dead Space on Impossible mode to get that last achievement while playing FC3 and AC4 on the side for fun's sake. Not sure that I'll be able to play on my PS3 until I get that replacement controller though.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I've been playing Birth By Sleep every chance I get! I finished Ven and Terra's stories already and just started Aqua's last night. Really enjoying this game and not sure what I'm gonna play after I'm done! I'll probably go back to Kingdom Hearts II that I started before BBS, but got frustrated with cause I suck at KH now apparently, idk. Or I'll go back to Rayman 2, which I started at the beginning of the year.

Ultra - Retro Reviver!

Ultra - Retro Reviver
Years
Recently, I've been playing The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. I stopped playing it ages ago, and decided to give it a second chance, and I am having so much fun with it at the moment.
Spoilers for the original The Legend of Zelda (NES) is wrapped in this spoiler tag.
Spoiler:

To add more Zelda, because I can't get enough Zelda, I am also playing The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D. I plan to 100% it, except for the fishing stuff because...it's fishing. Forget fishing.
I am also going through Kirby Super Star 100% with my sister.
There's also the game Wrecking Crew for the NES which I am attempting to complete.
There's also Fire Emblem: Awakening which I've had for like two years or so and still have to finish.
Then there's all of the other games which I play casually because I have no interest in finish them for the time being (i.e.: Metroid Prime 1) or are casual games (Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U, despite being a self-proclaimed competitive smash player).

pkmin3033

I'm in full-blown nostalgia mode at the moment, so I've picked up The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and Super Metroid on the Virtual Console on my Wii U. It's been long enough that I can't remember what to do in either, so I'm playing it by ear. Super Metroid is really, REALLY tough with the Wii U gamepad, though...I had to dig out a pair of AA batteries and my Classic Controller just to stop dying every three seconds. I think I'm just not used to the button configuration...and pressing - to switch to missiles is difficult in the middle of a boss battle. It's a lot easier with a controller I'm used to, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back