• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Persona

Banned
Years
i still can't find a shiny shuppet O.o and even finding a shiny shroomish is a lil hard 2 find, maybe it's easy for u.........it's a bit hard for me 2 find 1, i dunno y but doesn't mean i never caught 1......is it easy for u? or maybe i'm unlucky in finding 1 then?

~D.S~

Years
feraligatr master said:
wow so much happening here. anyway no luck with the sudowwodo. deoxys is now lv 50 DragonSlayer(Ryan) what levels the mew? anyway after i get sudowoodo (if i get it shiney) i will then go after seviper and hopefully get one shiney before MM muhahaha *insert lightning effects here* c'ya good luck in the hunt
Yeah, now there's a way to piss off the staff. Why don't you try for a shiny Absol while you're at it?

DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
i'm not aloud 2 talk about the mew bcuz ppl think i cheated 4 it but mine right now is lv.54 ^^

~D.S~
That's because there's NO legitimate way to catch a Mew as of yet. Why can't you get that through your head already?

dulemaster12 said:
NPC trainers can't have shinys right?
Not usually. NPCs' poke are usually predetermined, and none (besides a few in the Trainer Tower) are shiny. Some (like Wally's Ralts, as mentioned) aren't predetermined, so they can be shiny with the regular odds.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
Morning all, I'm in the Seviper patch raising my Jolteon, just hit a Lombre, not shiny. V(>_<)V Okay in the last 12 hours we've went up by 4-5 pages, again. Can we please cut down on the needlees chit-chat? It's nice to know everyone's having fun looking, but an update every 15 minutes or so really isn't needed.
When he gets to L100 and you raise a Breloom to L84, you will find a shiny Lotad.

Shiny Shuckle said:
u only do it sometimes check 6 pages ago and that post about mew that was probably one of the most stupid post in this club.

no update on bellsprout

plus mm i know what the next star is i found it by accident
You looked in my Photobucket. That's why I said no peeking!

26 Surskits. This is measured starting from when I found shiny Lotad.

Persona

Banned
Years
MetalMario said:
Yeah, now there's a way to piss off the staff. Why don't you try for a shiny Absol while you're at it?

That's because there's NO legitimate way to catch a Mew as of yet. Why can't you get that through your head already?

Not usually. NPCs' poke are usually predetermined, and none (besides a few in the Trainer Tower) are shiny. Some (like Wally's Ralts, as mentioned) aren't predetermined, so they can be shiny with the regular odds.

When he gets to L100 and you raise a Breloom to L84, you will find a shiny Lotad.

You looked in my Photobucket. That's why I said no peeking!

26 Surskits. This is measured starting from when I found shiny Lotad.

kool....i didn't think u could find a shiny lotad like that ^^ i'm gonna try it

~D.S~

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
kool....i didn't think u could find a shiny lotad like that ^^ i'm gonna try it

~D.S~

All I have to say to that is: Sweatdrop.
MetalMario said:
No, it'll be much longer than that I'm afraid. But we'll see, after I finish with Jolteon I'll pull out my Breloom. (I don't mind a shiny Lotad, just not a 4th Oddish in a row! Please, Kami-sama!)

Years
dulemaster12 said:
I think MM means that's how long it would take
No. That was a prophecy directed towards LDD, because that's exactly what happened when I found a shiny Lotad. Everyone's teasing me for failing on my quest for a shiny Seviper by also looking for one.

Edit: Ooh! 27 Surskits!
For those who don't understand why I'm counting Surskits, here's why:
The odds of finding a Surskit are 1 in 100. For large numbers of Surskits found, we can conclude that it's most likely I've had 100 times as many encounters vs. anything as encounters vs. Surskits total. This puts me to around 2700 encounters. The median number of encounters to find a shiny is 5678, so I'm in the right order of magnitude. The only problem is that there's like a 40% chance that the next shiny I see here will be another Lotad/Lombre.

Last edited:
Years
29 Surskits! (I wanted to wait till I hit 30, but oh well)

Quagsire's L95 now, and Marowak's L67. (I'm training both to reduce frequency of Pokécenter visits.)

Now listening: "Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive" --With this playing, how could I not find a shiny Seviper? XD (If I DO find one, you can bet I'll be playing this at full blast and inventing a *new* New Shiny Disco! XD)

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2006
Still no shinys (plusle and minum shinys look almost the same as normal) i just battled watson and at the start of the battle one of the people in his gym said "I like shiny things"

Years
dulemaster12 said:
i just battled watson and at the start of the battle one of the people in his gym said "I like shiny things"
I think he was actually referring to Wattson's head, but oh well.. XD!

31 Surskits.

Back