• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
umm wat would that be? theyre basically just blocking my path, i mean she says over my dead body and then the rockets says over ur dead body huh? and thats it. no fight or anything..is that normal or do i have to get something 1st? and u know anything about the mist stone?

They're supposed to one after another battle with you, til
the Rocketgirl does, they then should leave.
This is most likely caused by Cheating or use of a bad ROM, since
UPS is very strict with super clean ROMs.

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2013
The girl in the Eagolu City Pokemon Center says that the gym in CINNIBAR is CLOSED and that the KEY is in the BURNED OUT MANSION. Shouldn't she say that the gym in EAGOLU is BLOCKED and that the MIST STONE is in WHEREVER IT IS?

Years
  • Seen May 29, 2013
Oh my god I feel stupid, Ive got 5 badges and atm I cant find surf ANYWHERE >< *runs around looking*
Oh and by the way, awesome hack, its really hard finding a proper finished hack xD (I know its not completely finished, but its nearly finished :D and also if anyone could name me a hack thats completely finished (other than brown) Id be grateful :P

nevermind, found it xD

Last edited:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Oh, maaan. I've looked through every nook and cranny in every little inch of Rijon, yet I can't find the Mist Stone. And that Blue Aura script thing doesn't have any flags or anything...is that meant to be like that?

Eargh.

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
I'm only at merson cave, and i love the game so far. However, i think i found a minor scripting error. whenever i chose the helix fossil, the nerd actually walks on the dome fossil and picks it up. I'm using the squirrels rom, and i would provide a screenshot, but i can't find the picture.

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2022
i finally beat the elite four :), awesome beta haruki!!! btw i got the parent consent thing for the national pass but my dad isnt at his house :S do i have to wait till the next beta for this?

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2009
i have a bunch of questions regarding the beta.

how do i evolve eevee into espeon/umbreon?
are there any d/p pokemon in the game?
if there are which ones and is it possible to evolve pkmn like electabuzz and magmar into their higher levels?
how do the trading pokemon evolve (including the ones that need hold items like kingdra)

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2009
i cant play this T_T when i patch it using my CLEAN ROM it says failed..

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2011
i dunno whether is a bug or something but after i caught articuno, it appears its not gone and its still there. i keep killing it for exp of course but after many times of killing, its still there.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2009
@ da man...i got the strength hm

Spoiler:

happy gaming :D

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2011
u don't get what i meant? lol. sry maybe my english is poor. i mean that articuno is there even how many times i kill it. zapdos and moltres don't have this problem.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
u don't get what i meant? lol. sry maybe my english is poor. i mean that articuno is there even how many times i kill it. zapdos and moltres don't have this problem.

He means he can't figure out what's wrong with it...

And Daddy ain't doin' nothing...Neither daddy says anything beyond their normal texts. :(

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
@ da man...i got the strength hm

Spoiler:

happy gaming :D

Thanks for that, now to find Waterfall and the Mist Stone.....

jerryonhere

Wonder if I may come back..
Years
I know where is the Waterfall HM. It is inside the Ice Cave at the Rijon Tunnel. The entrance is via the Castro Valley North. My hints.

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2013
By the way-I forgot to tell about a minor oddity. In Eagolu City, after you find the note on the ground that tells you to find th Mist Stone, a guy comes down walking from the side of the cliff by the right side of the Park entrance building and walks down and dissapears after he walks a few steps away from the cliff.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
I know where is the Waterfall HM. It is inside the Ice Cave at the Rijon Tunnel. The entrance is via the Castro Valley North. My hints.

Put that in spoilers!

Spoiler:

What requirement do I need for the Rocket thing to activate?

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2013
On my way out of Rijon Tunnel on the Hayward side, a Hiker huy told he that he tried exploring ROCK TUNNEL but it was too dark and he needed Flash. Shouldn't it be SILK TUNNEL? Also, one question: Can the Kanto startes be caught in Eagolu Park-or anywhere for that matter?

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2011
there is a problem in azlea town. the item beside the slowpoke keep appear after moving a step. u can get a lot of revive. the mist stone or something is given from your dad after the prof. tim event.

just finish the game. this hack is awesome. i just notice something that are wrong. when i read the mail, my rival name change. then when i went back to talk to his dad, his name also change.

Last edited:
Back