• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
nice to see a completed hack :)
i like the door thingy, when u walk through a door it shows the actual door like resident evil style.

Gmack

I'm back!
Years
......... Can you read?(sorry if i'm rude a bit)
This is game development, not rom hacks.
This game was made with rmxp, and not with a hack.
If you're looking for hacks, please go to the hack showcase.

JojoX2

Medicham Fan *Chammy ftw*
Years
I started to play this just recently and must say, it´s an amazing work. A question tough:

Are physical and special moves split by types(like in Gen I,II,III) or by moves(like in Gen IV onwards)?

Super Red

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 5, 2011
Wow. Great job. Keep up the good work! Are you planning another game?

Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2011
Great effort, OmegaGroudon, but just one thing, and I'm nitpicky, but maybe you could add Grammar and spelling fixes? Just a thought, Groudon. Otherwise, it was the first fanmade Pokemon game that had a story that kept me interested! Hope you're gonna make another game...

JojoX2

Medicham Fan *Chammy ftw*
Years
Are physical and special moves split by types(like in Gen I,II,III) or by moves(like in Gen IV onwards)?

I still would like to have an answer to this one, please.

On another note, can I report bugs in this topic? Because Beat Up doesn´t work like it should. It´s supposed to let every party member get a hit in. Instead, only the pokemon right next to the active one(second slot in team screen) hits once.

And Bullet Punch doesn´t seem to have priority(at least when my opponent uses Knock Off). My guess is, Knock Off has priority, but it obviously shouldn´t.

Sucker Punch doesn´t work like it should at all. It´s a Dark type attack that doesn´t have priority and doesn´t have that "fail if the opponent didn´t attack" penalty.

The flutes(specifically Red, Blue and Yellow) can´t be used in battle, but can in the original games.

You can surf everywhere in H****(spoiler). Yes, I´m talking about surfing in islands, grass and so on.

Also, my Togepi doesn´t evolve, even tough the lady in Daystraits Port tells me it couldn´t love me more. EDIT: It evolved by now, but the NPC in Daystraits Port still seems not to work right...

Last edited:

KSR

Years
This game looks amazing and really well put together but I don't wanna sit at my laptop to play it (seriously considering it). I wish it could be a GBA rom instead. Amazing work.

Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2012
Make sure you extracted the whole thing into one individual folder, then try again.

I Extracted The File And I Got a Few Folders Inside The Folder The Game Is In.Do You Have To Toggle With the .ini File To Get Sounds And Animations?

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
Can onyone tell me why all the Pokemon Hacks I download wont show up on my VBA File thing????

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
Can onyone tell me why all the Pokemon Hacks I download wont show up on my VBA File thing????

Because around here they're not hacks *_*. They're standard applications made in usually the common tool of RPG Maker.

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2012
where to download
pls give the link

i cannot download the game

pls help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back