• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pink Mommy (Pokemon Adoption Center)

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Black, is my only Gen V game. So black 2 it is. But I have to get something to eat. Could you wait about 25 minutes, please? I'm dying in here :(

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Oww... not really, because I leave at 3 pm (I don't have Wi-Fi at home, so I use my job's Wi-Fi).

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2013
How about in 5 minutes then? I don't know if that is cutting it too close.

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
closed.png

ADOPTION CENTER IS NOW CLOSED.
SEE YOU AGAIN NEXT SUNDAY.
IN THE MEAN TIME, PLEASE POST YOUR REQUESTS AND I'LL ANSWER YOU AS SOON AS I CAN TO ARRANGE THE TRADE. REMEMBER, THERE IS NO LIMIT AS TO HOW MANY YOU CAN ADOPT.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ADOPTING! :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2014
Hey nice shop,

Can i please adopt a Paras and a Slugma?
I am not fussed on gender or nature or anything like that.

Thank you for your time.

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Hello again :3

For the Piplup, can you get it to be Pokerus infected, please?
Of course, I'm sorry I forgot to infect them before trading.

Hey nice shop,

Can i please adopt a Paras and a Slugma?
I am not fussed on gender or nature or anything like that.

Thank you for your time.
Allright, sure. Anything else you need?

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Just curious, how do you infect a pokemon with the virus?
Well, if you have a pokemon that already has the pokevirus, you put it on your party (in no specific place) and go out for some battles against wild pokemon. If you're lucky, the others will be infected right away, if you're not, it might take from 3 to 5 battles, sometimes even more.

Be careful, though. Once the clock strikes 12 and if your infected poke is not in the PC, it will be cured and, even though it will still carry the Pokerus effect, it will no longer be able to infect others.

Years
Well, if you have a pokemon that already has the pokevirus, you put it on your party (in no specific place) and go out for some battles against wild pokemon. If you're lucky, the others will be infected right away, if you're not, it might take from 3 to 5 battles, sometimes even more.

Be careful, though. Once the clock strikes 12 and if your infected poke is not in the PC, it will be cured and, even though it will still carry the Pokerus effect, it will no longer be able to infect others.

Thank you! All the pokemon in my part got infected in like 10 battles max. My hoothoot took forever >.<

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
Years
Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(so 12 year old girl right now ikr)
Could I adopt a female, timid drifloon with unburden or its DW ability? If not unburden will do.(in other words, drifloon 02)
Could I also get a nidoran male with jolly nature? If not, any nature. Any ability will do.
One more request. I'd like a tynamo(if you breed them). Any gender or nature.(Preferably female w/ careful)
Also the shedinja I pmed you about...you dont need to worry about it. I got one.
PS. I'm in the UK time zone and my black 2 code is 3912-6292-9254
Also, I don't care about EV or IV training. A weak pokemon is a happy pokemon.(so goody-two-shoes right now ikr)

Last edited:

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Sure! I've got everything save for the Tynamo, I don't know what that is yet lol, but when I know I'll breed it.
Thank you for posting.

OoOoOh! So THAT'S a Tynamo!
Sure, I can get you that. It'll be ready by Sunday, if that's ok for you.

Last edited:

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
Years
Yeah, sounds good. What time zone are you in? I need to know coz it might be 3 o clock pm at your place and like 9pm at mime. I need to know the time zone of thee.
Thanks
PS: Tynamo (strangely) has no egg moves so don't worry about it

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
Years
You're about 6 hours ahead (or 18 hours behind). Not sure which one.
So does the Drifloon have unburden?

EDIT: you're 6 hours behind.

Last edited:
Back