• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there ^^

Skalla

Drama Queen
Years
Hello there! I'm Skalla, but you can just refer to me as Ruth, cause thats my name IRL! I'm 14 years old, and from Canada. I've lurked this forum for quite a while, but finally decided to get myself an account. This forum seems friendly! I pretty much like Video Games, Cartoon and a few anime. (My favourite is Dan Vs.)

I've been an avid fan of Pokemon since 2007, and my favourite Pokemon games are Heart Gold/Soul Silver and Black/White. My favourite Pokemon are Bisharp, Koffing, Gardevoir, and Crobat. I love to play through the games on occasion, and I use Pokemon Showdown for competitive matches.

Can't wait to start posting ^^

Years
Hello there! I'm Skalla, but you can just refer to me as Ruth, cause thats my name IRL! I'm 14 years old, and from Canada. I've lurked this forum for quite a while, but finally decided to get myself an account. This forum seems friendly! I pretty much like Video Games, Cartoon and a few anime. (My favourite is Dan Vs.)

I've been an avid fan of Pokemon since 2007, and my favourite Pokemon games are Heart Gold/Soul Silver and Black/White. My favourite Pokemon are Bisharp, Koffing, Gardevoir, and Crobat. I love to play through the games on occasion, and I use Pokemon Showdown for competitive matches.

Can't wait to start posting ^^

Hi skalla, nice to meet you, and welcome to the community, im from mexico, so sorry by my spelling, englihs isn't my natural language. bisharp looks cool, and i remember a long ago when i played pokemon emerald i found a shiny golbat (but i lost the game, so the golbat too). By the way whats Pokemon showdown, i never playing competitive battles, im no so good to survived XD.

Feel free to explore the forum.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Welcome Ruth! Good to see you decided to make an account, it's always much more fun when you can actually reply to the threads! :p

Glad to see Koffing and Crobat getting some love, they always seem to be neglected but I absolutely love them both.

Feel free to drop me a visitor message or even a PM if you need any help or advice about anything; I don't bite, much.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi Skalla! You sure have a nice username here!
It's nice to see you, and glad that you like Crobat as well.
I hope you enjoy the ride, and happy Pokecommunitying!

Years
Hello Ruth, welcome to the PokeCommunity aka PC!

Nice intro btw, because I believe we have loads of places on PC you might like. I was once like you at some point, lurking before finally creating an account and I have since made many friends here. We have a Pokemon Showdown server btw, so definitely check it out if you want to battle fellow PC members. I'm +OshyHikari there if you're looking for me there. The + beside my name there is because I'm in "voice" status, which basically means I'm very contributive.

Seeing as you love cartoons and anime you might want to check out the General Entertainment section here, and we also have Video Games for all video gaming-related discussion. Black and White are among my fave Pokemon games too, so we do have something in common! If you want to discuss the games you should head over to the Fifth Generation Gaming section, and we also have Fourth Generation Gaming since you also love HeartGold and SoulSilver. I did like 4th Gen but I love 5th Gen even better!

Anyways, have fun here and message me or a moderator if you need help. I'm looking forward to getting to know you, Ruth!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Student D1

De-Wott?
Years
Hey Ruth! I'm Student and welcome to the community! :D

Nice username. Out of curiosity, how did you come up with that name? Anyways, glad that you finally joined here. I, too, was lurking around the forums before I joined here, though I only got to be active this year. I'm also 14 years old, so I'm also glad to see someone with the same age.

Yep, the community here is really nice and there are many people you can make friends with. Oh that's cool that you like video games, cartoons, and anime. Hikari has already linked to you the sections to go, so better check it out. There are lots of topics going around.

Oh, nice favorites. I pretty much like Gardevoir and Crobat. Bisharp and Koffing are alright Pokémon, too. My favorite 4th Gen game would be Platinum though, but I also like the Johto remakes. And for 5th Gen, I like all of them. :3 You can also see me in Pokémon Showdown, by the way. I'm StudentD there. (Hope to see you there sometime.)

Well, hope to see you around. Feel free to drop a visitor message on my profile if you need any help or simply just chat. ;)

Samgon

Flygon's Master
Years
Hey Ruth i'm also new here so it's nice to meet you!
Crobat is a pokemon that i seem to use on a lot of my pokemon playthroughs haha.
If you ever need to talk or anything, message me!
Welcome to the PC Family!

Years
Ruth is a gorgeous name. I think I had someone in my family named that; maybe a great-grandmother, though it's hard to remember. But anyway, welcome to PC! n~n

I'm seeing a lot of cool interests you're into, which means you probably have lots 'n lots you can do here! Hikari already pointed out some sections you may like, so here's hoping you've looked through those or other parts of the forum already. Been almost 24 hours since you've made this thread so it's about time to get past that first post, right? :D Some of my favorite cartoons are Avatar, Adventure Time, and Young Justice. Maybe you like some of those too, that'd be awesome. If not, just ignore my silliness!

But goodness I rarely see people who mention liking Koffing. Shame since he's cute.. definitely cuter than Weezing, poor thing. I've always missed James' Koffing and when it evolved and later left the series I was so sad. :( Bisharp is amazing too, though so are all the other Pokemon you listed!

Anyways, have a great time here! Make sure you've read the rules if you haven't yet, and have fun.

Back