• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Well, I'll be cracking open Hex Workshop this weekend for you, Jake. :D This time consuming part is finding the right offsets. D: Nice OW sprites, bb.

ase

learning How to Hack
Years
yeah you actually can play to all 8 badges and the elite four the last is in a mountain i think

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
omg my favorite hack is still going strong! new heroes look really cool. if you need any help on anything, feel free!

Years
I have a few questions:
What's the point of the blocked off merson cave, I beat the elite four and did all that with the letter but it really wasn't much in there, is there going to be something special in the newest version planned for it?
What legendaries are in/going to be in the game?
How do I transfer the data from the 2009 beta to to the newest version when it comes out?
And I noticed that in Brigette's house there's a book that at the end of it, it explains the box system, is it explaining how the box system works in the ROM or in the actual game?

Last edited:

Startaex

Vongola Fan
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2023
I have a quick question,where can I find HM4 and HM6 Strength and Rock Smash? Cause im up to the 6th gym and I haven't found them yet...

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I have a quick question,where can I find HM4 and HM6 Strength and Rock Smash? Cause im up to the 6th gym and I haven't found them yet...
For Strength, you need to explore the Safari Zone in Eagulou City.
For Rock Smash, after beating the 6th Gym, go to the Hot Springs in Merson City.

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2013
Thank you for a great game man =) i just wonder if there is a location guide for this game? so you know if you found every pokemon..

sir.euge

Bunchies Back!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 17, 2012
I cant patch it for some reason it says input checksum is invalid? does that mean the filesize has been altered? i hate flippin ups it never works. ips is the best and why did they even release ups when ips has less buttons to push to apply a patch. wow i cant even play all the games that patch with ups. ups sucks

INV

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2017
If it fails you should download a new rom like I did
Where i can find Dad after I get the national pass that need to be verified?

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
Whenever I talk to Dad in the Silph Warehouse, the game always freezes. Can anyone tell me why that is and how I can stop that from happening?

INV

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2017
You can find him by exploring Merson Cave carefully.

Thank you that was actually for my brother which didn't read carefully what the professor said and I didn't look/
Will the new beta will be a new remake and improvement for the rijon reign or you will keep on with south rijon?
P.S:Will any of future beta's will have Naljo?

shot571

What are the new features and stuff. I cant find em. Are there any coool features like prism or is it more like a normal map hack thing?

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2013
I am not sure whether this has already been mentioned or not, but I have read the last three pages of the thread and did not see it. It would appear that the locations of the Maroon Cliff Town and Lakes Entrance Pokécenters have been switched. When saving in the center at Lakes Entrance, the location spot says Maroon Cliff Town, and vice-versa, and a pokémon using teleport will teleport you to one if you use the pokécenter at the other. As I am assuming you don't want people hopping about South Rijon entirely out of order, that should probably be fixed.

~NzFury

Professional Tile Inserter :P
Years
Just finished the beta for this hack and honestly.....WOW!!
awsome scripts and i expecialy love the Goldenrod City Tiles!
Good luck and i hope the hack gets finished.looking forward to the final release!!

Back