• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~Moony's - Art~~

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Ah Moonlight, great art as always,I see

Keep it up Moonlight,nice art!!

Ali(mika_umbreon)

The fairest of them all..
Years
Can I have a banner that has A vaporeon underwater(Curled up with watery reflections on it, eyes closed and head resting on tail fin) with Ali in italic blue letters. Please have no other Pokemon in the picture.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Ok all get done soon k the reason it so long cuz i was sick and wasn't up to drawing but now im better so i can get them done k

Raiden Lynx Wolverina

Still Snoop Dogg and DRE
Years
Ali(mika_umbreon) said:
Hey! Don't steal my idea. Try something more original than just copying someone! >:O

ARE YOU OKAY?????
I had this idea REALLY long ago, when I drew my picture, but I cant really paint water so I wanted a computer one!!!!

And by the way, I havent even read your request with water, just now I see it!!
You think I need to steal ideas?? You think that if you have a Pok?mon under water, there is no one who can also have a pok?mon underwater too??
I DISLIKE YOU now. :pirate:

Last edited:

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Ok i finally got some done Btw Lynx im workin on yours next k:)
Darkfire.gif

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
Years
Hi Moonlight. I was wondering if you could make me a banner to put in my sig. You don't have to if you don't want to or if it's too complicated. I was wondering if you could make a banner that has a white background and two Zangoose (both black but one with red stripes and the other with blue stripes) off to the side, with the words 'Dark Zangoose' between them. You don't have to do it if it is too difficult. Thank you.

Back