• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Nice hack! I've watched some vids on youtube and I'm really looking to play this one! Congrats mate! By the way, are lucario, zoroark, togekiss, gardevoir, kingdra, mewtwo, Hydreigon and all of the eeveelutions available to train with? Thanks in advance ;)

All those Pokemon you mentioned are avaliable except Hydreigon, because I made it in another project, as for the eeveelutions, only Sylveon is not avaliable in this hack, just like Hydreigon, it is avaliable in another project.

any tips how to get on top of that building in the island

cheers

That buliding is not avaliable in this hack, it is avaliable in another hack.

In the ending anime, the heroine is in the wrong coulour. I'm sorry that I don't know how to describe it.

I fixed it, and sadly, I falied to add the Physical/Special icons as there's no room for them, I'm regret to say this, sorry.

Updated: I got arceus, finished fountain event, got eliza, another dragon from B&W, deoxys.
(At first, I thought I need to win central area 1 times XD)

Currently, I am doing expert S but where should I start? I also have white eevee-S in my PC for some reason which I couldn't remember...
And is building on grey island available?

Also, bug: bug legendary and white dragon from B&W don't disappear after I catch them.

You can meet Expert S somewhere after you defeated the E4, and as for the bug you mentioned, I checked it and can't find this problem, sorry.

Is lileep in this hack? Ive found the claw but not the root fossil.
thanks!

Yes, it is in this hack.

This.is a good.hack I almost everything. I just need shymin, darkri, keldeo, reshiram, mewtwo, latias. I also need the ancient sword I just cant find the cave

The cave is a special one and it's not Mt.Skywall.

Where do you find smoochum? And starly?

Sorry, they're all not avaliable in this hack.

Just did everything there was to do, is zekram available?

jdog the sword is in a cave south of redwood, keldeo south of your house the others dont remember

and if you have latios yu wont have latias

If the player is female Zekrom will be avaliable on the top of Jade Volcano, if the player is male, the Reshiram will be avaliable there.

This is a really cool game!! I got my 1st badge and I was wondering how you made this. I wanted to make my own for a while now. If it's no trouble, could you tell me how you made it? :)

This is not easy to describe here, you can try to learn if from somewhere.

Um, got this hack and i was wondering, do you have the physical/special split from gen 4? Because that would be awesome.

Yes, this hack countains Physical/Special split.

yeah i havent done that

where do i get the central ticket?

After the Orange Villa event, go to the airport and Uranium will give you one.

anybody want to know a cheat in pokemon victory fire.

Whenever I catch a pokemon i make it level 100 in 2 minutes want to know how.

How could that happens? I don't know, sorry.

How do I get past amberyellow city?

I beat everyone in the library, I can't find the cursed book, there is a surf path blocking my way to the west, to the north there is a cut tree and the gym leader of amberyellow city hasn't returned!!

Sorry, I missed the cave. For some reason, I couldn't see it. Now I'm moving on with the game.

You need to go through Light Path and reach the Cutter's house to finish the event there.

Hey how many chances does Driftloon show in Cayon Path please.Because when I first play it I encounter a Driftloon.Now I want it because I need a flying type(I don't like Pidove.)So please.

It's hard to meet it, but you can simply keep on trying.

I played version 2.27 for half an hour and I feel the need to quote each of your words. It was just frustrating.

Sorry for the words, I really not good at typing the text.

Seriously, does this game have a physical/special split? Because a scraggy used faint attack on my pokemon and when i used light screen, it did the same amount! And my litwick's shadow ball did twice as much of ember. So I need to know whether you have a physical/special split or not.

Ysr,the physical/Special split does exist in this hack.

i just beat the challenge bridge, and then, it said that my save file had been deleted because it had been corrupted, anything i can do?

Make sure you adjust the saving settings into 128KB, and I must say, you should restart.

Where do I get tm fire blast?

Why can't floatzel learn ice beam from a tm when it learns it by level up??

And I found one or two bugs in this awesome game, but can't upload them.

If possible, tell me more about the bugs, thanks.

I found the Silver Sword. What is the purpose of this sword?

It is about the event of Eliza.

When does fraxure evolve? It's supposed to evolve at level 48 but it's already level 52! Please help!

It evolves at Lv60.

Hi, I have a small problem, apparently my game clock is stopped and with that time changes, so the pokemon that evolve at night or in the day and do not evolve. believe they could give me a solution to this, the version I use is the last one, the one in the first post.
thanks

Please adjust the saving settings to 128KB.

I beat ALL the gyms in western TYRON, but I can't battle the challenge bridge and can't fly to the last four towns. 1158, this needs to be solved!

Yes, it's ture that you can't fly to there, sorry, I may consider about doing something for this.

Is there any tutor moves in the game?, If so, in what city?

In Halfleaf City's Moves Research Club.

please help me wheres expert s

Try to find him somewhere in Greenland City.

Please make a PC in the battle bridge, 1158!!

You can heal your Pokemon with the nurse joy's help there.

Hey is it possible i can re battle genesect if i defeat him?

Sorry, Genesect will disappear forever after that, I'm really sorry.

Quick question: I just updated to the newest version (I originally downloaded the game in early February) and copied my save file from the older version to the new one, but I don't see the new version's changes, for example, I remember reading about a fix for Holy Karst Falls and some other things, but I'm not seeing those changes.

Do I really have to restart from scratch? I've beaten the E4 several times already and have several Pokemon that I've raised into the 80s that are not legendaries.

Also, I'm getting extremely frustrated with trying to hunt down the guy who has the Key that Uranium needs on Crystal Villa. I beat the guy in Redwood City and the only hint I got was that the guy would be "at the end of a long path" next. I've scoured very nearly all of the east side of the region and all of the currently accessible part of the west side of the region.

Try ro find him in Marble Grassland.

Help me please, when I won the league pokemon and saved the game, after the part where the screen goes black and says "THE END", while trying to load the game denuevo tells me the data is corrupt, erased, what I can do?.

Please adjust the saving settings to 128KB, and if you'd like, please restart it.

I defeated Challenge Bridge, Central Area, and all the Trick House mazes, what else is there to do in Pokemon Victory Fire? I know that there are legendary Pokemon and probably Eliza. Also I like how the ROM Hack feels like Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 in a way.

I think there're just some legendary Pokemon there after you finished all those things in this hack,the leagendary Pokemon just like Shaymin, Mewtwo, Mew, Keldeo, Arceus, Giratina, Cressilia, Darkrai, Deoxys, Latios(Only for male player)/Latias(Only for female players), Reshiram(For male players)/Zekrom(For female players) and some special Pokemon like Rotom, Volcarona and so on, Eliza will help you in battle afte you get Silver Sword, after these, I think majority of the events in this game are finished.

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
Hi 1158! Well, I'm a little into this hack and I have to say, there are lots of grammatical and spelling errors in the hack. I wouldn't mind this, but some of these errors are kind of messing up the thought you would want to portray. Have you asked help from a translator or a grammatical corrector? It would be a great plus if these errors would be fixed. More power!

Gee, this game is relatively hard. :D I almost lost 4 times in this hack. And I thought there was no Gen 4 split in this hack. Oh well, more grinding again for me!

Edit: Oh yeah I forgot, would you make the Pokeballs obtainable a little earlier in the game? I don't want to learn Cut for my Axew (Still have it with my Fraaxure now). Could you tell me where the move deleter is?

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
1158, I'll send you a PM in relation to the post above.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Hi 1158! Well, I'm a little into this hack and I have to say, there are lots of grammatical and spelling errors in the hack. I wouldn't mind this, but some of these errors are kind of messing up the thought you would want to portray. Have you asked help from a translator or a grammatical corrector? It would be a great plus if these errors would be fixed. More power!

Gee, this game is relatively hard. :D I almost lost 4 times in this hack. And I thought there was no Gen 4 split in this hack. Oh well, more grinding again for me!

Edit: Oh yeah I forgot, would you make the Pokeballs obtainable a little earlier in the game? I don't want to learn Cut for my Axew (Still have it with my Fraaxure now). Could you tell me where the move deleter is?

I know those errors there, and there're too many of them for me to fix them, and also, I know this might be a bit difficult as I set the Pokeballs obtainable so late, and the HM CUT make the game a bit more difficult, too, I apologize for this, and I'm not sure if I'll do something to change it, but since I've already realized this, I made it very early to obtain Pokeballs, and I'll try to improve more, whatever, sorry for the problems in this hack.

Years
I know those errors there, and there're too many of them for me to fix them, and also, I know this might be a bit difficult as I set the Pokeballs obtainable so late, and the HM CUT make the game a bit more difficult, too, I apologize for this, and I'm not sure if I'll do something to change it, but since I've already realized this, I made it very early to obtain Pokeballs, and I'll try to improve more, whatever, sorry for the problems in this hack.

Well, if I have the time, I could help in correcting those things, I may be 14, but I have broad knowledge about English. :D

Anyways, I get the point. But, gee. The game is considerably hard. Made harder by the balls. But okay.

I defeated the E4, what else can I do? Gee, my team is really overleveled. Lapras is a freaking tank! :D

Nice job with the hack.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
hey before i go to far into the game :) how do i evolve trade pokemon like machop??? thank you in advance

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Well, if I have the time, I could help in correcting those things, I may be 14, but I have broad knowledge about English. :D

Anyways, I get the point. But, gee. The game is considerably hard. Made harder by the balls. But okay.

I defeated the E4, what else can I do? Gee, my team is really overleveled. Lapras is a freaking tank! :D

Nice job with the hack.

You can go to Western TYRON, challenge Central Area and so on.

hey before i go to far into the game :) how do i evolve trade pokemon like machop??? thank you in advance

Machoke evolves when it level up with the happiness value at 220, and other Pokemon which evolve like Machoke can evolve like this or evolve at certain level.

nouswalkons

Overcooked Egg
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
I was just training up my Buizel and finally got to Lv. 26 so it evolved, and then right after when I checked my new Floatzel it says its somehow Lv. 29 and has some extra exp points on it. I suppose this could be considered a weird bug... although I'm not really complaining since it saves me three levels of training. :P am I the only who's encountered something like this?

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
I'm stuck at whitewave city there are two campers blocking my way from the sea and I defeated the battle bases but there is one blocked that I can't enter also I did the event
of the evil team so what to di now?

I'm stuck at whitewave city there are two campers blocking my way from the sea and I defeated the battle bases but there is one blocked that I can't enter also I did the event

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I was just training up my Buizel and finally got to Lv. 26 so it evolved, and then right after when I checked my new Floatzel it says its somehow Lv. 29 and has some extra exp points on it. I suppose this could be considered a weird bug... although I'm not really complaining since it saves me three levels of training. :P am I the only who's encountered something like this?
Because Buizel/Floatzel is a Fakémon as far as the base game is concerned, their way of working isn't the same as D/P/P/B/W/B2/W2. My guess is the Pokémon replaced in both slots have different behaviours in terms of their experience. As a result, it suddenly showed extra growth where it wasn't expected.

That's my best guess. 1158, which Pokémon did you replace there?

Cyclone

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Because Buizel/Floatzel is a Fakémon as far as the base game is concerned, their way of working isn't the same as D/P/P/B/W/B2/W2. My guess is the Pokémon replaced in both slots have different behaviours in terms of their experience. As a result, it suddenly showed extra growth where it wasn't expected.

Cyclone
Normal thing, different exp rates make really funny things :D

Years
Normal thing, different exp rates make really funny things :D
Agreed.

Look for the dark worker all over Tyron. That was totally insane, trust me. Have fun, take your time.
For a clue, he's at Redwood City first

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024

Cyclone

I replaced Zigzagoon/Linoone for Buizel/Floatzel.

Years
I found him at redwood city but then I searched every city and town and didn't find him so where is he hiding?

I don't want to spoil the fun, so I'll give the clues 1158 gave:

He's at a corner of a wide land, then at a road of water, and finally somewhere in a big city.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
Hi,

Right now I'm at Bronze Port but I cant enter the GYM.. What to do?

Also,

How can I evolve Magmar, Electbuzz, Riolu, Haunter??

I have all of them in my party but catn get them to evolve!

thx

Years
Hi,

Right now I'm at Bronze Port but I cant enter the GYM.. What to do?

Also,

How can I evolve Magmar, Electbuzz, Riolu, Haunter??

I have all of them in my party but catn get them to evolve!

thx

At Bronze Port, Finish the events like the Team Mirage and Storage Room event.
Magmar and Electabuzz evolve at a certain level. I think it's 48. I have no idea how to evolve Haunter but I think it is by happiness as well as Riolu.

Years
this hack is GREAT!!! I'm really like the fact that we can buy all TM, hold items, and pp max in a store!!! no more saving that thing!
aside some minor grammar and typo, I'm loving this game! 8/10 for me

Edit: where can I get Macho Brace?

Last edited:
Back