• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Solar and Lunar versions

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Undefined~

Aspiring Pokémon Master...
Years
*sigh*
ANOTHER fire/fighting starter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D:

I would rather flarabbit be just fire and Rabburn be fire and ground OR fire and rock.

Just my opinion... I just can't STAND another fire/fighting starter...

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2012
Well everyone, they are all gonna need some editing. they will be perfect or close to it in the game.

Very very good! My favorite is Vypent and Serpeen!

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
OMG.......I missed so much guys. I'm so srry my computer had a virus but my friend thinks he's got it oiut of it. man i really have to make this up to omega he just did so much fro me by doing that. thankz so much guys. Ill be sure to give yall as many updates and good ones as i possibly can and since im in such a good mood right now. I'd like to annonce that there will be.....A DEMO... yes there is but i would like ta tell yall that im going to be doing a lot and dont expect the demo at least until christmas but there will be one. and thankz again guys

just a little edit. i would like ta tell ya gusy that yess they could use some editing but i still owe omega big time for doing this for me. actually i owe all you gusy big time. and by the way the rab. family isnt fighting at all although you couldnt tell from the spites its actualy fire and ground. but thats just a little mistake and thats fine
and by the way love the sinigami art. It looks as if they are actual dolls i could touch is how good it is. seriously. lucky to have you and everyone else on the team. Now its time to get back to my part of the project and go work on the story big time. and by the way checked the last page with the shadows of the legendaries and im fine with showing the shadows but please dont post the real sprites just yet. ill do it with a major update. i think i have it 5th on the list of stuff i need to get done

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2012
SSD!!!! THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE FREAKING AMAZING!!! i saw the new screenies!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!

Is it going to be like a beta where only a certain amount of people can play the demo?

sonic smash down

Years
ok thankz guys truly apperciate it. first of all kr demos are meant for everyone to play although its going to be a while till this demo is out since i have so many errors to fix and i plan to get fixed. like trace said i know my maps could need improving an i plan to improve them as soon as i can. and omega i heard what you said dont worry ill be looking for every little error to be fixed as im adding in the new stuff. ryushin, omega and kr thankz guys. and trust me ill make this game as great as possible for the love of making games. and as for when ill be able to work probally this weekend because i have a huge test a need to study for in a class im failing in and i need to bring it up. so ill try and bring my grade up as high as possible and work on it this weekend k guys. also might not be on much this week because of it.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
I'll always keep the thread alive. No worries!
Good luck in your test.

sonic smash down

Years
I know man, im actually working out the beggining of the game. i want to make it more dramatic. u'll see wat i mean on the next update. it will be a while but its going to be worth the wait im telling ya. and as for the scripts, im giving fmp the time he needs because his grandma died today and i cant imagine losing mine. so go ahead you dont have to work until your ready man

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
I know man, im actually working out the beggining of the game. i want to make it more dramatic. u'll see wat i mean on the next update. it will be a while but its going to be worth the wait im telling ya. and as for the scripts, im giving fmp the time he needs because his grandma died today and i cant imagine losing mine. so go ahead you dont have to work until your ready man

Off topic: Best Believe I'll work SSD! My grandmas death gave me more encouragement...You can't take things for granted, and the more you know...the more of a sucessful life you'll lead ^^...I love my grandma, and I love what I do and what I'm learning...therefore I won't rest now! I'm at the top of my game, and I can only improve! So I'll be taking my scripting lessons with me to Colorado...Don't know how long I'll be, but when I get back I'll know alot more!

On topic: Congrats on getting into the Gameshowcase man...I'm really happy to see you here, and I can't wait for the update...Just don't make us wait till 2009 *Squints eyes*

sonic smash down

Years
lol ill try not to. but sure if you feel that way i dont mind either and good luck in colorado man. and thankz. ill see wat i can do cause i have alot on the agenda right now for the game and then there's my english and algebra II projects i have to do. so it may end up being on the 31st but it will be a huge update

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2012
Looking forward to the big update! you should make it like our Christmas present or something! lol

sonic smash down

Years
ahh man, ya spoiled it sl. yes it will be my christmas present to yall. ill try and update it christmas morning but for now i have to study hard. exams are next week and i really have to do good on all of them (especially my english). anyways until then ill tell you wat the update i have planned is....

1st. the scripts fmp has been working on for me. (should at least be done the pokecell by then, maybe the new menu, and if possible the new fishing system. and if i think of something else we can do and fmp can through it in before then ill add that to)
2nd all the towns and routes up to the second city.
3rd some of the story line
and lastly i may have something special planned for you all but dont get your hopes to high its not the first demo at least its not ready yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back