• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Evil Unites

Do you like this game

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Sorry, but the maps are pretty bland. There is way too much open space on the maps and the cave is too linear and plain. That water town looks weird. Is it supposed to be flooded? If it is, you should make new chipsets for the trees.

cigarettes

Pokemon Slate Creator
Years
Well this game is taking ages and the bugs are getting ahead of me so i was hoping people would join my team

Here are the free positions

Mapper 1: Me
Mapper 2:
Mapper 3:
Mapper 4:
Event Maker 1: Me
Event Maker 2:
Event Maker 3:
Event Maker 4:
Bug Fixer 1:
Bug Fixer 2:
Battle system: When it is ready i will use the team one if any one knows a quick and easy battle sytem tell me (i have rm2k)
Menu system: When it is ready i will use the team one
Advanced Coder 1: Me
Advanced Coder 2:
Spriter 1:
Spriter 2:
Beta Tester 1:
Beta Tester 2:
New pokemon designer:

I think that's all (sorry if i sounded rude)

Here is a link to my demo to prove my worth!!
http://projects.lateralshift.net/701/
Don't forget every one who helps will get their name in the credits!!

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
I remember the good old days when people made their own rm2k games.

I can't decide if this new trend is good or bad.
Pros: We may see more completed games
Cons: It may be out of laziness or inability to do everything, and there aren't enough people.

Honestly, I don't see how you'll get 19 different people together to work on this, especially while most people are doing one of the following:
A) Making their own games
B) Trying to get their own team together
C) Actually making a game with other people

Please don't take this offensively- I'm just skeptical you'll be able to get 19 people to join. we'll see what happens though :P For your sake I hope all works out

cigarettes

Pokemon Slate Creator
Years
DarkMage31 said:
I remember the good old days when people made their own rm2k games.

I can't decide if this new trend is good or bad.
Pros: We may see more completed games
Cons: It may be out of laziness or inability to do everything, and there aren't enough people.

Honestly, I don't see how you'll get 19 different people together to work on this, especially while most people are doing one of the following:
A) Making their own games
B) Trying to get their own team together
C) Actually making a game with other people

Please don't take this offensively- I'm just skeptical you'll be able to get 19 people to join. we'll see what happens though :P For your sake I hope all works out
Ah don't worry it doesn't offend me i just desperately need help on this tell me if you like the demo every one

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
I'm generally against teams being formed for games. I don't think it works better than a solo project. Just look at the rom hacking section, all of those teams are formed but the still can't complete a game. And having loads of different styles and trying to merge them into one game would be difficult. My recommendation would be to carry on solo and if you find a couple of people that can offer you something you haven't got then take them on as part of a team. And you wont need 4 map makers and 4 event makers either.

cigarettes

Pokemon Slate Creator
Years
WHAT part of FOUR regions arn't you getting here???

i have changed the list i have a new mapper!!

Mapper 2: Rm2kDude
Mapper 3:
Mapper 4:
Event Maker 2:
Event Maker 3:
Event Maker 4:
Bug Fixer 1:
Bug Fixer 2:
Battle system: When it is ready i will use the team one if any one knows a quick and easy battle sytem tell me (i have rm2k)
Advanced Coder 2:
Spriter 1:
Spriter 2:
Beta Tester 1:
Beta Tester 2:
New pokemon designer:

Last edited:

cigarettes

Pokemon Slate Creator
Years
Hey of course
List Update

Mapper 2: Rm2kDude
Mapper 3:
Mapper 4:
Event Maker 2:
Event Maker 3:
Event Maker 4:
Bug Fixer 1:
Bug Fixer 2:
Advanced Coder 2:
Spriter 1: Santadidit
Spriter 2: Rm2kdude
Beta Tester 1:
Beta Tester 2:
New pokemon designer:

Last edited:
Back