• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ezekiel Bloor's Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
Years

OOC: I'll start my character off at home, getting switched to the school.

IC:
"Why do I have to switch schools?!?" I yell at my dad, "It wasen't my fault! I didn't mean to do it..". The day before, During second block, a test was being taken. I didn't study, so I was clueless, stressed, and worried about what will happen if I fail it. I panic, and just like that all the desks in the classroom flip over except mine. I was blamed and sent to the office. "But I didn't do anything! How could I flip over all those desks at once?!? It's not possible." "But yours was the only one left standing." The principle says with a strange look.

"It's not fair!" I continue yelling at my parents. The lights begin to flicker and all the bulbs blow out at the same time. "Ahh! I didn't do that!"

OOC: We'll just say I can't completely switch schools for a few days, because Im going on a short trip in real life. I'll be back in a few days.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Ooc: Alright. Everyone should start out at their homes, unless they live at the school like me. Hope you have a good trip! ^_~

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
Years

OOC: Vacation put off till monday, so I'll be here.

IC:
I arrive infront of the school, well atleast I thought it was a school. It looked more like a Midevil castle gone acadamy.

OOC: Ok I have no idea who the principle type person is, so i'll just leave a blank space for his name.

IC:
We walk into the school, and into the office. "Ah, so you must be...", He glances at his papers, "Yuna, your papers say you'll be taking Drama. You'll be needing this..". He hands me a purple cape. "Whats this? It's so tacky.." I say with a confused look on my face.

Let's Fighting Love

Reporting for duty! Sir!
Years
Can I join?

Name: Derta Draga
Relation: Of Bloor blood
Area of Education: Music
Description: Kind of like Haru from Rave Master but with red hair
Personality: Stern,funny,and Gracious(Especially to girls)
Pendant: Snakes in curls for the chains and a snake that looks like it's eating the pearl in it
Other: Is addicted to bar dice.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Name: Mayuko Lune
Relation: Moon ? her uncle. (Her mother?s brother)
Area of Education: Music
Endowed: Nope, she?s a genius. =)
Description: Short and slender, Mayuko has long black hair with blue highlights, which is arranged in a loop on her head, with a tail dropping down to her ankles. She also has void-like white eyes. Mayuko dresses in the school cape, underneath; she dresses in a elegant but simple white dress with pink ballet flats.
Personality: Very, very modest. Even though Mayuko is a genius, she?s modest to the point where it?s kind of sickening. But she is very outgoing and loves to make people happy as well at ease with her. But she is also a little vindictive.
[/b]Pendant:[/b] A blue sphere with a teardrop suspended in the middle.
Other: Mayuko?s main talent is in the vocals. She has a voice like an angel, as well as being able to sing alto to soprano parts. She is gifted in every instrument you can think of, as well as having a special interest in rock guitar. She is also gifted in writing and composing songs of any genre.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
OOC: Hello new participants, that is if SAphi-chan Accepts you, which I'm sure she will :)
IC: He reached out and drove his ungloved fist into the punching bag, it hurt him none because whenever he got mad his hands seemed to be hard as stone, although he knew not why. he assumed it was something that happened when people became angered. The punching bag, with a loud rip, flew open, its soft packing material eruptiing onto the floor. His mother ran into the room, "That's the third one of you've broken Jasper, ther just isn't money to get you a new one!" She yelled. "What does it matter anyway?" Jasper screamed at her, "You're sending me away to some stupid school and away from my friends!" "It's for yur own good, it'll help oyu contro your pow... your strength, your strength. You need this." SHe knew what kind of power he possesed, she had known it even since he was a baby, when he would become agrivated the couch she was sitting on would turn to jelly, or his palms would become hard as steel. He had a dangerous, yet wonderful gift, and he needed to learn to use it.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
"I don't want to change schools." Complained Okita to her mother.

"I'm sorry but we feel this is best for you. The teacher is telling us you're falling asleep in class."

"It's only because I know all the stuff they're teaching already. If I was moved up grade or two I'd be fine. But I don't have to change school."

"I don't think you'd be happy with the older kids. They'd make fun of you." Oki sighed. There was no point in arguing. She had already been transfered so she might as well save her breath. She went up to her room adn flopped on the bed. "I don't want to say goodbye to all my friends." She muttered sadly. A light blue/gold glow filled her eyes and surrounded her. She looked at her hands adn sighed then forced herself to cheer up. She wished that would quit happening.

The next day she was outside of her new school. She was now wearing a purple robe which greatly annoyed her. "It could be worse." She sighed as she looked at her schedual. "English first. Ok I suppose I should get moving."

ooc: yay!!!!! we're starting!

ic: Danny wandered the halls of her new school, skipping you could say. But she considered it to be her time to learn what she pleased. Danny skipped 1 class twice a week. But she was excused, oh was she excused. Because Danny could read minds, she would blackmail her teachers into allowing her to skip, not getting into trouble. All Danny had to do was bring something up anonymously that her teachers had kept a secret. They would just act like it never happened and give her a 'class-off' pass. It was only the 5th day for her at this new school and Danny already had the teachers eating from her palm. But Danny was confused at what she would do for he first class of the day. What made Danny different was that she did not wear her cape. She had not recieved one. It made her think as to if she was supposed to be here. But she was made to wear one eventually, though. It was all a matter of bumping into a counsler, who just happened to be carrying extra capes. Danny bumped into him, and saw that he had capes, so she began to say she was sorry and that she was delivering something for a teacher and must be on her way. Bu then, Danny heard, "Just a minute, there. You haven't got a cape. What's your area of learning?" "Music, sir.", she said back, and finally, she got a cape. She tied it on and began to walk to her sister, Sadora's room to see if she had gotten to her Science class yet. But as she got to about the 5th floor, she saw her on the floor picking up her things. "Ah, I see you've been a little loud in the Hall of Quiet Death Torture. Lemme guess, they gave you something to do on Friday?", Danny said as she saw the detention slip.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Ooc: Both of you are excepted.

"Yep," Sadora said, a bit annoyed. Danny could skip and she couldn't. She could can forms, but only after dark. What good was that? "But, honestly, do they really think detention is going to do anything. It only last four hours, then I'm free to roam the grounds. Its really pointless." She stood up, and started walking with her sister to her science class.

~*~*~

"I've located another one, Father," Manfred said, standing in the dark room. His father, the headmaster, stepped closer.

"Good job, Manfred. Keep your eyes open," He commanded. Thomason Bloor looked almost identicle to his son. "We need those pendants."

"Do you really wanna go to science class?", Danny said to Sadora. "I mean, if you wnat, I could get the principal to let us both off for today, and then all day Friday. I think I am begining to have all of the side effects from reading minds, you know. Like not only reading them, but controling tehm as well, and then there's the levitation that keeps happening that I can't control too well. But what do you say?", Danny said.

Let's Fighting Love

Reporting for duty! Sir!
Years
OCC:Sorry I started late anyways.

"Why do I have to switch schools? I mean, I only accidentally spraypainted "school sux" on the gym walls." I said

Then my mom said "Well to bad. It's just like the time you blew up the teachers desk with firecrackers. And anyways you are a genius I don't know anyone who actually knows the whole decimal of pie the endless decimal."

The next day I was given a blue cape by the principal I told Manfred Bloor "Newsflash I don't like blue." So I got a detention on my first day of school with the hideous blue cape.

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Ooc: The Headmaster's name is Thomason Bloor, and his son is Manfred Bloor. Thomason may appear kind and helpful, but he's really a very dark person who will crush those who get in his way. Manfred doesn't even hide his true personality.

By the way, the headmaster wouldn't give you detention for something like that. He'd just chuckle and let you go. Manfred on the other hand...

Ic: "Really?" Sadora said, trying not to sound jealous, "Well, if you'd like, tonight we can try and sneak out to the ruins... And, sure. Lets skip. I heard there where a ton of new students coming today, so we can give them a scare." Ideas were already forming in her mind. Most of them were in the same grade as she was, so it would be even easier to 'welcome' them.

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
Years

"Why do we have to wear capes? Why not ID cards or something?", I think to myself as I walk towards my first class, English. I walk in, and the door closes on my cape, and makes me fall flat on my back. "Ouch! Can someone explain why we wear these stupid things? Can't this school be semi-normal and just give out ID cards?"

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
I stepped out of the car, and onto the school gound for the first time. The school was enormous, but it didn't look anything like a school, it appeared as though it was a school for The Dracula Juniors. It was a huge, brick castle, towering high into the sky. My mom drove off, leaving me alone with my bags, in this unwelcoming place. I was hoping to meet some new people, maybe even have some fun, but with a school like this, who knew what I would be doing.

I walked up to the fornt door and heaved it open, and found myself in a school, it looked average enough, until you looked aorund and saw a bunch of kids pacing aorund in capes, and the balck brick walls, it was a little strange, yet it seemed friendly enough. I walked up the main hallway and saw no one to greet me, maybe this place wasn't so welcoming...

OC: I'm switching to First person.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Danny and Sadey were now on the first floor, wandering around. There was really nothing to do. They could go out to the grounds, or just drift around. There weren't many things to do while classes were in session. It wasn't all that fun, in Sadora's opinion.

there were a few other kids in the Academy skipping and running errands, or whatever. "So, what should we do?" Sadora asked, "I mean, we should welcome the new people someho-" She had run into some boy who looked like he was lost. That often happened in this school. "Sorry," She said, not even looking at him and continued walking.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
"That's alright" I said, as two girls walked past, and one ran into me. "Wait," I said beconing them to stop. "Can you tell me what to do, I seem to be a bit lost... I have no idea where to go to get my stuff settled and stuff," I was nervous so i said stuff alot. I seemed to be sinking into the ground as I said this, trying to escpe the embarasment.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
"Oh, sure," Sadora said turning around. "The boys' dorms are on the 5th through 7th floors. As well as a few classes, but we'll find you a bed somewhere." She led him up the never-ending flight stairs, continuing on about how his supplies should be on a table on whatever floor he was assinged to.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
I was listening but not really, her voice was hypnothic, and I wasn't hearing words, only the sound of her voice, which was drawing me in. "U-huh" Was all I would say, not absorbing a word of it, she had lost me at "To boys..." I just ofllowed her wherever she was leading.

OOC: YOu know I can't resist throwing iin the factor of love in ther saphi-chan!.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
((OOC: Sorry for being so late. n_n;; ))

Mayuko stepped cautiously through the door opening to the 3rd floor, nerviously tugging at her new blue cape. She frowned slightly, trying to blink away the tears that were materializing at the folds of her eyes. She just couldn't forget her mother's tears as she bid goodbye.

At first, I thought that I would be happy to stay here to learn, but now I have my doubts... she thought unhappidly, clutching at her pendant.

As always the pendent's soft blue luminous glow soothed her.

Mayuko took a deep breath as she surveyed her surroundings, the hallway was surprisingly deserted, only a few people were walking around.

"Excuse me," she asked, approaching a girl wearing the same cape as her. "do you know where the science class is?"

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Ooc: XD Yes, I know, Jared. Miyu, we're on the third floor right now...

Ic: "Here we are!" Sadora said, noticing the Pick-up Table on floor seven had supplies on it. The Pick-up Table was where teachers put things at for a night, then moved to up a floor to another Pick-up Table. "You're just a floor below us. Hope ya don't mind hights," She added, turning to leave. Suddently, she stopped, facing the boy again. "By the way, whats you're name?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back