• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Furious Flames - Fire Red Hack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
hmm, i would like beta 2.8 beign released asap to have something to play besides digimon adventure psp, but if i have to add something to the game, maybe something like being able to rematch leaders from kanto and hoenn, maybe in their gyms, or inside a house like expert emerald for both gym leaders and elite 4, whatever is easy for you to do, just try to have the beta asap : D

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I'm with Gold. Only, I don't really care how long it takes, as long as beta 2.8 (or whatever the next beta is) has more of hoenn in it. I'm not big on the Gen VI starters either, I mean:
1. No one will use them if they can't evolve (unless you make them stronger)
2. It would feel odd having the original pokes in addition to 3 of Generation six.
Good luck!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Okay ^^ I'll just keep working on Hoenn until it is all done including the whole league then Final Beta 3 will come out :D

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2013
This looks awesome! when you finish it send me a message! i'd love to do a playthrough of this game on youtube!

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2013
How much Hoenn CAN be done, like... what is possible with the space given?

can Pokemon be added without removing any? if so would prevos and evos from future gens be considered? Don't care bout any others, just like seeing complete lines

Is it possible to make every pokemon able to use all hms of currently obtained hms and badges they can learn without teaching them? Just so we can skip the slaves.... or just "Ash Grey" it (ie raft, hatchet etc.)?? I mean not all HMs are golden!

Optional Pichu and Eevee starters w/rival choosing the other? (Almost Yellowish)

Again if adding is possible, fakemon of a starter and its evolutions with alternate art and color/pattern and slightly higher stats(I.e. a striped Charmander, a big bulbed bulbasaur, as an example) and/or alternate evolution

If any of these are farfetch'd, lemme know, I don't quite remember what is doable since its been a billion years since of hacked this game personally

Tryploshion

I become a Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
How much Hoenn CAN be done, like... what is possible with the space given?

can Pokemon be added without removing any? if so would prevos and evos from future gens be considered? Don't care bout any others, just like seeing complete lines

Is it possible to make every pokemon able to use all hms of currently obtained hms and badges they can learn without teaching them? Just so we can skip the slaves.... or just "Ash Grey" it (ie raft, hatchet etc.)?? I mean not all HMs are golden!

Optional Pichu and Eevee starters w/rival choosing the other? (Almost Yellowish)

Again if adding is possible, fakemon of a starter and its evolutions with alternate art and color/pattern and slightly higher stats(I.e. a striped Charmander, a big bulbed bulbasaur, as an example) and/or alternate evolution

If any of these are farfetch'd, lemme know, I don't quite remember what is doable since its been a billion years since of hacked this game personally

You are crazy man, that coment is stupid in my opinion.

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2014
Why I change a Npc and all the no way to out?
Help me plz!!!
This is the picture:
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/9/pokemonfirered01q.png/(can't post the photo link)

There have a npc in black place who have 80lv pokemon.I battled with him and lost.
Then,I want to battle with him again so I save in the Red place.
But I don't know why I change to black place after i saved...
And I can't get out to Black place(Try cheat but can't)
How can i fix it?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Hey I've been meaning to ask, but in the Legendary Locations list, you mentioned that the three legendary beasts are in their original locations. But iirc you can only get one of them normally depending on which starter you chose. So, how would I go about unlocking the other two? I guess you just forgot to add them in. :/

If this is the case, will your next update fix this?

Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2016
I'm going to seem like a right numpty but I can't seem to get the patch to work, tsukuyomi says it patched successfully and i open it up and its still fire red, I try to get a bulbasour with chlorphyll as is supposed to be available from oak and nothing (20 times) i go the first route to find any new additions and nothing, so is it my fire red rom that's broken, or is the american version or something? and yes i have searched around google

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back