• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

goddess of a remnant; (M) [OOC/SU]

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Pfffft I wish I could edit quickly enough.

I was also honestly hoping Jackie could pair with Seria, but I think she'll be OK with someone like Javyn ^^; Sorry for not saying anything earlier; I was busy working on my RP ;; B-but don't take this as me complaining; I don't mind the pairing at all!

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
Pfffft I wish I could edit quickly enough.

I was also honestly hoping Jackie could pair with Seria, but I think she'll be OK with someone like Javyn ^^; Sorry for not saying anything earlier; I was busy working on my RP ;; B-but don't take this as me complaining; I don't mind the pairing at all!

Pfft. No harm, no foul. I wanted Nai, but again, I'm fine with what I have. We can make it work. We'll be a heck of a pair. ^^

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
You really want to get started and have Jen kill someone, don't you?

Of course. ^^

Mod Says Only Every Two Days...But Maybe If It's Two RPs At Once We're Trying To Accept, He Might Be Convinced Otherwise. Or We Could Wait...I Hate Waiting.

Skymin is kind of a she, no matter what her gender says. In fact, the past three mods (maybe more) have been female. Skymin, RHCP, and someone else of awesome proportions. (winks)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Since I kind of brought it up a bit late, I don't mind Seria being with Javyn at all! But it depends on what the others want :P

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Wait, you've guys have heard stories about that amazing person? Who told you? I'm pretty sure that I didn't tell you guys about that amazing person...

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Well, I can't tell you. I can't break this persons trust, nor will I reveal to you my source of information about that amazing person. :D

Anyways, we need to stop talking about that amazing person before Skymin brings down the Mod Hammer of Justice on us and get back on topic. :D And to do that I will ask what you guys think Jen's first pokemon will be. So, which pokemon will Jen steal/catch/hatch first?

Back