• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I would love to take a cruise for my graduation~ But I don't think that's gonna happen, sadly ;;

I'm about to eat and kill off the Sonic DVDs. Then we can watch more Yu Yu Hakusho!

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'm heading out to get stuff for classes tomorrow o3o Gotta get the sketchbook and stuff for Art gen. ed. that's a sketchbook, 2B pencils, markers, and crayola crayons. pffft I feel like I'm in elementary school again

Yay for new semester :3c

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Indeed I do! I've been going there on-and-off and having fun battling people~ (Even though I lose a lot, haha XD I'm still learning, though, which makes sense.)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
26. I still need to check that place out myself sometime, maybe later on the year.

I still want a DW Snivy and Torchic though. Maybe a DW Squirtle too.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
28. Well I want Naruto UNS Generations now, that and Hitman Absolution too, in the meantime though I'll just play RE5 and save up for a PS2 or PS3.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
30. My wingman John adores RE5 to death, really wanted to play RE4 though as it looked quite good TBH but I guess I'll find out whether it's good or bad when I play it then lol.

And my hair is starting to grow out again now, yay.

So is Bleach any good right now BTW?

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years

What's up, everyone? I need to catch up!:D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
32. Hey Jalorda, yeah I need to catch up too, wish my break from here could have been longer though but I needed to check up with Broken Arrow after a while lol.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years

So you need catching up too. From what?:P

I like Abnegation's custom music for Pokemon: Forever Lost very much.:D

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

(They're male. Of course it sucks for them. /no no, I'm not s'pposed to be sexist, especially when I hate sexist remarks myself)

I think it's cool. Let's just hope there's not a "Spongebob: The Anime" one day though :P

Iiiiiiiii'm male, and I liked the Powerpuff Girls. :P
Then again, I suppose it doesn't help that I'm gay and whatnot? No, I suppose not, lol.

Aaaaah, Pokemon Online. I haven't been there in a little while~ I think I might soon.

I've been playing Oblivion all day, now I just cleaned my room, and hopefully I'll be getting Xbawks LIVE Gold next week~ I'm a happy person right now.
/let's see how happy I am tomorrow with school. lol

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
36. I still need to get another gold card myself soon, now that I think about it online play's kinda overrated lol.

And I just did what I thought I'd never do before, change the quote on my sig lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back