• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sapphire hack: Pokemon Balanced Sapphire

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2016
The next update wont be anytime soon as I will be busy again. Until then enjoy the updated rom hack!

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2016
The latest files will be uploaded when half of the game is done.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2016
Download link of the rom hack will be up on weekend updated the Main Page.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Woohoo! Now I can play it more. And one question- Do I need to start a new save to play it or I can continue from the previous Beta?

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2016
@ Aryan143
Hello there. Try not to download the link yet because it is still the previous version of it until i tie up the loose ends , then i upload the latest one.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2016
Download Linkis updated till 4th May up till 5th Gym Norman.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2016
@Aryan143

Hey there. Thanks for supporting my rom hack :)
It will be best to restart if u played through the earlier version to get a feel of the level curve of this rom hack.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2016
Leave CONSTRUCTIVE feedbacks if you want to help improve on the gameplay.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2016
The update of this rom hack will be delayed as my hard disk crashed. Everything which is updated is gone.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2016
Hi to those who are supporting this rom hack.

I will only continue updating this rom hack after August as I've been really busy lately. The release date should be during Sep-Oct stay tuned!

Years
  • Age 73
  • Seen Aug 8, 2020
sorry but someone who close this thread? its 7 years ago this hack and wont be updated anymore thanks

Back