• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 22, 2020
if you really want to know, download the walkthrough written by dirk123 (you will find it some pages back in this thread).
It includes everything you want to know!

Link (or Zeikku), why don't you include the walkthrough in the first page?
It is really helpful and can add to the game's popularity. I hope the credits are not the problem!

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2023
i am very confused on how to evolve my eevee to an umbreon in the game. I'm using the 2.1 beta of liquid crystal and i have gotten eevee to max happiness but he wont evolve i have tried stones but it says it is no use and i have leveled him up in the rain and dark skies with max happiness but he still won evolve HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPP MEEEEEEEEE! PLZZZZZZZ and thank u

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
i am very confused on how to evolve my eevee to an umbreon in the game. I'm using the 2.1 beta of liquid crystal and i have gotten eevee to max happiness but he wont evolve i have tried stones but it says it is no use and i have leveled him up in the rain and dark skies with max happiness but he still won evolve HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPP MEEEEEEEEE! PLZZZZZZZ and thank u

You can't evolve Eevee into Umbreon/Espeon, because of either a bug or because LaZ forgot to set a flag.

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
wat do u mean by flag? and wat do i have to do to evolve my eevee

A flag as in a program script that let;s eevee evolve into Umbreon/Espeon.
So NO Umbreon/Espeon in this beta, but they will be in the next beta.

You can still evolve it into Vaporeon/Jolteon/Flareon though.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2014
idk if any one else noticed or if it was already said but i noticed while walking through the grass the patch you are standing on is a lighter color than the grass around you, and that on the map none of the city names appear. for johto at least idk about the others. this is the newest beta im playing.

Years
idk if any one else noticed or if it was already said but i noticed while walking through the grass the patch you are standing on is a lighter color than the grass around you, and that on the map none of the city names appear. for johto at least idk about the others. this is the newest beta im playing.
It's not a bug pr nothing. It's normal. Even in Platinum it's like it...

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2009
Hey LaZ,

I just wanted to tell you how amazing this hack is. Not only is it a remake, you also include a TON of original ideas and storyline to keep it fresh. Once this reaches the final version, I think you will have a game that can rival the new-to-come HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Keep it up! We're counting on you =]

Years
Hey LaZ,

I just wanted to tell you how amazing this hack is. Not only is it a remake, you also include a TON of original ideas and storyline to keep it fresh. Once this reaches the final version, I think you will have a game that can rival the new-to-come HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Keep it up! We're counting on you =]
I don't think this hack can rival an official game, because it spreads SLOWLY, and this is an english forum, and a few people who knows how to speak english, hich means that to spread to other countries is more difficult.

Then Nintendo confirms the game, Internet, TV... But yeah, I think this remake will possibly be the largest game including official games.

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2016
dirk123 or LaZ, i have a bug that is major, but has not been seen by anyone else. it might be my ROM but i use the same site for everything....

game freezes, speed slows down about 30%, screen goes black, and the VBA makes the glitchy sound (when you take a cartridge out of the GBA) when i battle the red gyrados.

help?

EDIT i figured it out. i needed to encounter a gyrados before i could battle the shiny one... don't know why

Last edited:

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 22, 2020
i had the same problem.
But, (playing with visual boy advance) when I flied somewhere else and then returned, everything was fine!

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
dirk123 or LaZ, i have a bug that is major, but has not been seen by anyone else. it might be my ROM but i use the same site for everything....

game freezes, speed slows down about 30%, screen goes black, and the VBA makes the glitchy sound (when you take a cartridge out of the GBA) when i battle the red gyrados.

help?

EDIT i figured it out. i needed to encounter a gyrados before i could battle the shiny one... don't know why

I never had those problems and I playe the game twice.
So either:
1. You have a bad rom
2. You didn't patched it right
3. You have a terrible computer (This one most likely isn't the problem)

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2016
well it works now, so. but yeah, probably 1 or 2. i just needed to encounter a gyrados before the red one.

(i have a macbook pro running windows, so i think 3 is wrong as you said, haha)

Years
  • Seen yesterday
i dont like som pokemon sprites like, bulbasaur, charizard, butterfree, entei, raikou, suicune, dragonite.

i think that the official sprites are better.

sorry for my english

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
all of the sprites are official in some way lol, some are revamps and some are from emerald, I will fix them all though, because i agree some do look weird though

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
Help me please, I've got program (given to the director of Lavender Radio Tower) but I can't to battle Snorlax.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Love the new title screen. :D

I'm playing beta 2, and I have to say: love it so far! :D
I just reached Ecrutech(sp?) City. I have a question though.

I just got a newly hatched Pichu, and I was wondering, where is the EXP. Share? I would like to train it into a Pikachu before battling the fourth gym.

EDIT: Also, what are with the random weather conditions? They make me lol! XD;

thedgr05

Tower of Doom creator
Years
all of the sprites are official in some way lol, some are revamps and some are from emerald, I will fix them all though, because i agree some do look weird though

Can you please answer my other questions when you have more time ? and also did you read my idea for the radio? and one more question will the next beta have proper sprites (like the items and day-care pokemon OWs )

And about the big pokecenters to be in big cities to add realism to the game

speaking of sprites I did another graphical idea of the red scale I would like it to look like this (attachment) and pls tell me if its ok or if it´s bad

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
Help me please, I've got program (given to the director of Lavender Radio Tower) but I can't to battle Snorlax.

Use my walkthrough in my signature. Asking such questions clutter the topic.

naoi. said:
I just got a newly hatched Pichu, and I was wondering, where is the EXP. Share? I would like to train it into a Pikachu before battling the fourth gym.

EDIT: Also, what are with the random weather conditions? They make me lol! XD;

1. Trading the Red Scales for the Exp share with Mr Pokemon doesn't work.
2. Certain weather conditions trigger some events (Children of the week, Boat Sailing etc).
3. During a certain weather condition, a person disguised as a Pikachu will appear at the Lake of Rage. Talk to him to get an Exp Share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back