• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Garnet Version~

What type of menù/ alternate screen would fit Garnet better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
Yea, I don't feel like using the thread search, I don't want to go through 37 pages of crap to find 1 thing. I prefer to just post and get a reply. oh and, butthurt?? Gee, how original. You're so clever. The funny part here is that you made an attempt at insulting me because you know you're in the wrong here. Which is a clear sign of monkeys shoving a banana in your ass.
Wait, hold up a second. You didn't feel like clicking the simple search button at the top of the thread and typing 'download' to find multiple posts telling you what you want to know, yet you had the energy to use ctrl+f, type the exact same thing, and then write a whole post asking a question that has already been answered?
misc-jackie-chan.png

Also, good job of copying and pasting exactly what I wrote verbatim. Good to know your ctrl+c and ctrl+v shortcuts are working. However, I'm afraid your suggestion of my insulting you is incorrect. I was merely pointing out how your response made you sound very clearly butthurt. The monkey thing was a clever twist, but rather inappropriate, as I am not the kind of person who enjoys that.

Oh, one thing I did actually want to say about the game that I forgot when Matty-boy posted: that title music is very VERY nice. A little bland in the middle, though. But that extended bit at the end was positively brilliant. I'm super pumped to hear more of the music you've made for this game, tobinus!

Last edited:
Years
hey! Mattxy8 and wingman11, cut it now! it's right that the download question has been made a lot of times, and it'll be done a lot more. We can't make a fight out of it every time and start filling PC with senseless crap!

Mattxy8, if you don't find a download link in the main thread don't look any further, there's no release till the moment. I say this because i see that you also asked in Pokemon malachite's thread and i think you need to know. If you still want to be more sure, use the thread search. And this are not 37 pages of crap, it's 37 pages of people speaking their mind about the game, of updates and people asking questions which we must respect a lot.

wingman11, i agree that there should be some way to alert people when a release hasn't come out but.. c'mon, it's just one question, no need to be rude and disrespectful, this is called a COMMUNITY for some reason. Do you really want people like me to come see the new posts in Garnet's thread and find a whole page of insults?? that would make me lose my whole interest in the thread.

Both of you, please don't do things like this again and have some respect for the developers and the members who comment. Even for each other. If you answer "no" every time someone asks for a release, you make it much more easier than you're doing it right now.

Easy people, it's not that bad...

Last edited:

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
hey! Mattxy8 and wingman11, cut it now! it's right that the download question has been made a lot of times, and it'll be done a lot more. We can't make a fight out of it every time and start filling PC with ********!

Mattxy8, if you don't find a download link in the main thread don't look any further, there's no release till the moment. I say this because i see that you also asked in Pokemon malachite's thread and i think you need to know. If you still want to be more sure, use the thread search. And this are not 37 pages of crap, it's 37 pages of people speaking their mind about the game, of updates and people asking questions which we must respect a lot.

wingman11, i agree that there should be some way to alert people when a release hasn't come out but.. c'mon, it's just one question, no need to be rude and disrespectful, this is called a COMMUNITY for some reason. Do you really want people like me to come see the new posts in Garnet¡s thread and find a whole page of insults?? that would make me lose my whole interest in the thread.

Both of you, please don't do things like this again and have some respect for the developers and the members who comment. Even for each other. If you answer "no" every time someone asks for a release, you make it much more easier than you're doing it right now.

Easy people, it's not that bad...
My apologies. You see, I get quite uppity when people ignore things that are right in front of their faces and have a hard time controlling my tongue/fingers/what have you. You do make a good point, though I find argument threads to be fun to read. (Perhaps that is only a personal preference, but I digress.) However, you must admit a series of posts repetitively asking for downloads and repetitively reminding people that there isn't one would have the same affect on people. I'm not trying to build an argument out of this, I just wish to make a point, similar to how you have.

In any case, I suppose I was out of line with my rage. 'I only yell because I care' as my old band instructor would say.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Knock it off you two, deal with this crap through VM's. Wingman, just report things like these, and Matty, read the rules before you break any more of them.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2012
Hello. This fan game seems very good.

I've followed it for a long time. Is a french version already planned ?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2012
sorry noob here but does anyone know of an approximate release date ? im really looking forward to this it looks amazing

Years
sorry noob here but does anyone know of an approximate release date ? im really looking forward to this it looks amazing

Please, for that kind of questions, use the "Search this thread" tool and search "release". You will see that a lot of people ask that question and many others don't want to hear it anymore... Anyway, just for this time i'll answer: there is a BETA release coming out in april or may aprox.

I didn't mean to be rough, i just told you this to avoid a new fight over this subject... Welcome to PC! :D

Years
OMG I'm going to cry this looks sooooo sweet. The fakemons are honestly the best ones I have ever seen. EVER. The story line and the graphics are solid and this looks like the most fun I'm going to have through my exams (which I should be studying for...)

Years
I'm just gonna say this for the ppl who keep askin if theres a demo. ctrl+f is the search shortcut, it will help you find a download link or demo if there is one. That way, you dont read the first post, skip everyone elses' posts and ask if there is a demo. Not only does it waste ppls time by answering, its also very annoying. Thanks! :)

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
I'm just gonna say this for the ppl who keep askin if theres a demo. ctrl+f is the search shortcut, it will help you find a download link or demo if there is one. That way, you dont read the first post, skip everyone elses' posts and ask if there is a demo. Not only does it waste ppls time by answering, its also very annoying. Thanks! :)
To piggy back on this post, there is also a built in thread search function. It's up at the top of the thread in the tool bar, just look for 'Search this Thread'. Click it, type in 'download demo' or something like that. That should take you to a list of posts that mention anything about demos. Please, search before you post!

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Regarding the OP and Game, not that you're gonna read this, I like the graphics, but I really like the story it attaches itself to. It looks as though you've put a lot of effort into this game, and you've done well by accomplishing this big of a fanbase. My recommendation is to show us some more of the minigame/sidequest side of the game. Like a berry blender, battle factory, Anything!

@wingman-whatsyourface
I think you should stop telling people to stop. For one, it's not your game. If mercury wants people to stop, he can tell them him/herself. These people should already be getting infracted for spamming and breaking the Game Dev. Rules. Second, so far all I've seen your complaining do is incite flame. I highly recommend you to stop.

Last edited:
Years
Regarding the OP and Game, not that you're gonna read this, I like the graphics, but I really like the story it attaches itself to. It looks as though you've put a lot of effort into this game, and you've done well by accomplishing this big of a fanbase. My recommendation is to show us some more of the minigame/sidequest side of the game. Like a berry blender, battle factory, Anything!

@wingman-whatsyourface
I think you should stop telling people to stop. For one, it's not your game. If mercury wants people to stop, he can tell them him/herself. These people should already be getting infracted for spamming and breaking the Game Dev. Rules. Second, so far all I've seen your complaining do is incite flame. I highly recommend you to stop.

Minigame/sidequest is a great idea (of course i have planned) but it won't be available in the demo because i'm a little busy and Mercurysky don't have time to made the graphics (he is finishing the maps and events)

CloneKaleb

Bonkai, ZenbonSakura!
Years
So you are going to add ingame expansions right? How would you get them? Also, did you add custom move animations?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2012
Guys, if someone asks when it comes out, just ignore it. Don't make it your personal duty to tell them. They can find it themselves.

On related note, a question that probably has been asked :p

What system is it on? The poll asks about control either being touch screen or click. So will it be a pc game? but possibly someone can port it into a homebrew DS game. Just an idea.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
It's a PC game, that probably would put someone through hell to port to the DS. It's not even near DS formatting, in code that is.

Also, when someone posts here asking something, that person is depending on someone to answer. Thus he won't look for the answer to his question, and he won't find it. It's not a big deal to help someone new to the forums to find something they need, everyone was new at a certain point.

Personally, I think that you shouldn't make it your duty to try and stop people from helping others. Just a thought.

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2012
Wow! i've never seen anything like that! i'm really impressed by your skills, and your staff's too!
I usually never liked fakemons, but these one could be from a real game.

Some day ago i was watching some profiles on Deviantart and i saw one (Lahru) wich posted one of your fakemon, as a homage, and also had a fantastic "angel-like" fakemon: i think it would really suit to to your game (some kind of legendary or special one), i'd be happy if it could make into your fantastic game.

Buona Fortuna!

Letty

Pacifist
Years
Whoa! *o*
your tiles,and all images...is very custom!!
congratulations! one project very good!
i hope for more infos!
kisses ;*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back