• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

You know, lack of animation and and how rushed it feels. I am a Medaka fan but from the studio that gave us NGE, TTGL, Abenobashi, Gunbuster, Panty+Stocking, Hanamaru Youchien and Honneamise I'd expect more. Saying that I can't really judge the show for another couple of months.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

348rmty.jpg

Penguin knows how to treat a lady.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Medaka Box is holding up pretty well, me gusta :D

Also, laughing at the folks thinking it's a novel adaptation, and that Gainax screwed it over without keeping the "novel feel".
Perhaps not as great-looking as you'd wish, but the Medaka Box anime actually does a really good job portraying the feel of the FIRST ARC of the manga.

Hopefully the parts where things actually get interesting will be animated as well.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The number really got that screwed? Damn. xD; /just zeros it. SORRY FOR RUINING YOUR EFFORT POKEY

And since I haven't read/watched Medaka Box I'll just say that I have finally cleaned out my PM box here. /feels accomplished.

Cid

Years

I did some recent cleaning of my PM box, too. Kinda like how you completely cleaned up the number.
You know, cleaning it up sure does bring back a lot of memories.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

No worries, I was the one who screwed it up initially :D

All you need to know is that Medaka Box is everything Nisio Isin has ever done, shounenified.
I'm seeing people who just got introduced to it through the anime raging at it, not realizing the first arc is a parody on school life manga in general and barely represents the rest of the series in any way whatsoever. Which is fun.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I hope the rest of the arcs are better than the Flask Plan one, some of the fights were cool but the overall plot was somewhat boring, also one of the characters in it was a blatant Gilgamesh knock off too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back