• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Legendary Stone

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 24, 2017
Sorry, ive edited it now, Ultimate Latios :
Chub20.png

and made a new sprite!:
Chub025.png

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 24, 2017
Sorry guys im leaving for 10 days for holiday next day(sorry if it causes slow progress!). C'ya! Anyways, heres a new sprite:
Chub026.png

. Once more, BYE!

Years
Thanks for all those comments!!!

Sorry that I haven't updated for more than a week, but I have a new pc and I'm still busy with installing things. I think that the first update will be in a few
days. And I've decided to close the poll at september 19th (a month after it started) so vote now before it's too late :D.

Results so far:
Ultimate Latios: 0 votes
big_monkey: 2 votes

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2006
Rasstor.png
I made another pokemon for the game. I hope you like it

Rasstor(Grass+Raptor)
Grass/Ground
Prehistoric Dinosaur
Rasstor lives mainly in jungle. This pokemon likes climbing trees, but is far too heavy for it. When it climbs tree, it fells to ground.

I made also icon and backpick, because I didn't know that they are required or not.

shadowmastermarcus

Shadow Lord =P
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2007
nice game

what u should do with the CMS, is when ever you go 2 the menu, youre sprite changes to an arrow or something, that'd look better

Years
Sorry that I didn't post for so long. I'm just too busy with school :(
I still need to wait for one week and this it's vacation! I hope that I have enough time then.

Glad that you all like the game and I hope that there will be even more posts in the vacation then what it was a month ago.

Dogboy2709

Banned
Years
big_monkey said:
@smarty_arty: I shall work on filling in the maps. And about the grass and fire starters, I've made a fire starter to.
003.png

This doesn't look like the grass starter at all (in my opinion)

no offense, but that fire starter looks likes a puppy dog on fire, well to me it does anyhow kutgw (keep up the good work) i have a feeling this will be great. i like that really large city.

Back