• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Type of Pokemon?

Favorite Type?

• Grass

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Water

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Fire

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Electric

• Dragon

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Ground

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fighting

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Rock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dark

• Psychic

• Flying

• Ghost

• Bug

• Ice

• Normal

• Steel

• Poison

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
Fire types for me, I'm quite disappointed there isn't that many though, Sinnoh absolutely sucked as only like 4 fire types were available.

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2012
Tough call.
Ice, Electric, Normal, Dark... I voted Ice this time.
Why?

To be honest, I just feel like I relate to the Ice type the most. I really have no rational reason. I love the snow, ice, winter, and all that nifty stuff.

My second choice is Electric. It has one weakness, the Electric Pokemon generally have high Speed, and when I think of Cyber/Rave geeks, I automatically think of Electric.

I also like Dark. The reason is because it has so many cute Pokemon. Umbreon, Zoroark, Absol.. All SO cute.

Normal also hits one of my favorites because it can learn many other types of moves. It also has one weakness, which isn't hard to overpower. And like the Dark types, Normal type is filled with cute and awesome looking Pokemon.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Steel. Beautifly strong defense along with a pretty go amount of HP and offesive wise they can be quite good. Also compeitively they can prove to be quite the challenge. (Skarmory)

Xero-chan

Raver
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 31, 2012
I've always grown to like the psychic type. Now I actually like pokemon of different types, not many psychic types catch my eye. But on a general scale I've always favored strong psychic attacks. Alakazam, Espeon, Gardevoir, Metagross, Deoxys, I just fall in love with the power in Sp.Atk.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Psychic, simply because when I was younger I took a liking to Sabrina, and thought psychic Pokémon were the closest thing to magic, which is great.

Back