• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2017
ok so i followed the right instructions and beat breatherna and deazone then spoke to angeallen, then went and fought devihell then when i went to rayquaza he told me to go away i duno if i have missed anything out but i have looked back and dont think i have :S i know people have mentioned this b4 but the only answer they got was oh well talk to angeallen first ... and i did lol i dont think i can start the chaomegas fragments mission unless i fight rayquaza first :S

spose to angeallen again after catching the others and its sorted :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
ok so i followed the right instructions and beat breatherna and deazone then spoke to angeallen, then went and fought devihell then when i went to rayquaza he told me to go away i duno if i have missed anything out but i have looked back and dont think i have :S i know people have mentioned this b4 but the only answer they got was oh well talk to angeallen first ... and i did lol i dont think i can start the chaomegas fragments mission unless i fight rayquaza first :S

I've been having the same thing, but I did Breatherna, then Devihel and then Angeallen like you're supposed to. Rayquaza's still giving me that message, even though I have all 3 already.

I really don't know what to do with this one...

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Felinar and Shaymin

I have a question (And I did google this but it only showed people who had problems with bugs regarding Felinar)

But how do I catch it? And where?

I know that the Felinar you meet as level 5 in the beginning is scripted to run and is unable to be caught.

Currently, I am at the part of the game with the Vessel, Giratina, and Vez/Hez/whatever, I forgot its name (Haven't beaten this one yet).

Is Felinar able to be caught after or before this part? And what about Shaymin? Did the choice as to where I went back inside the plane or went to Breeze Town affect whether or not I catch Felinar and/or Shaymin?

I went to Breezetown rather than the ship...Or to be honest, I went inside the ship before consulting the advise stone and I didn't really do anything in the ship, as I found there wasn't anything to do in the ship other than grab a hyper potion.

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2013
hey guys ,

i have a huge problem with a bug/glitch.

i'm standing at the entrance of rintah town and i cant move. ;_(
i can use the pokedex and everything but I CAN'T MOVE!!!! my character is standing there and i only can move my view on the character...

i hope you guys can help me. because i love this game and i want to continue playing it.
PLEASE HELP ME!

thanks

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
I have a question (And I did google this but it only showed people who had problems with bugs regarding Felinar)

But how do I catch it? And where?

I know that the Felinar you meet as level 5 in the beginning is scripted to run and is unable to be caught.

Currently, I am at the part of the game with the Vessel, Giratina, and Vez/Hez/whatever, I forgot its name (Haven't beaten this one yet).

Is Felinar able to be caught after or before this part? And what about Shaymin? Did the choice as to where I went back inside the plane or went to Breeze Town affect whether or not I catch Felinar and/or Shaymin?

I went to Breezetown rather than the ship...Or to be honest, I went inside the ship before consulting the advise stone and I didn't really do anything in the ship, as I found there wasn't anything to do in the ship other than grab a hyper potion.

Felinar is a post-game event, regardless of which mode you pick you can catch it (with a rather special (and annoying) series of battles).

You either have the choice to get Shaymin if you went back in the plane or you interact with certain objects (all herbs or green diamond) so you get Shaymin after you beat the game before the 8th symbol.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I've been having the same thing, but I did Breatherna, then Devihel and then Angeallen like you're supposed to. Rayquaza's still giving me that message, even though I have all 3 already.

I really don't know what to do with this one...
The poster before you had the same problem and seemed to have solved it, you could have checked it :D
Oh well... you need to speak to Angeallen again ;)
It's like this:
Breatherna (get) - Angeallen (speak) - Devihell (get) - Angeallen (get) - Ray (get)

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014

The poster before you had the same problem and seemed to have solved it, you could have checked it :D
Oh well... you need to speak to Angeallen again ;)
It's like this:
Breatherna (get) - Angeallen (speak) - Devihell (get) - Angeallen (get) - Ray (get)

Hm?

I did read that post, I did it like this though: Breatherna-Devihel-Angeallen-and now I can't get Rayquaza.

EDIT: How exactly can I speak to Angeallen again when I already have it in my PC, next to Devihel, Breatherna and Felinar...

Ah crap, my game's getting more messed up. I tried going to the Tower of Fate to see if that would do anything, but then Nicolas gave me Waterfall and Chaomega told me to go to Shadow Valley to see Giratina.

Also, the time has been inverted; though I use real-time clock and the time still shows as 11 AM, it's night in the game. I tried repatching but that didn't help.

I really don't want to restart this game again... ._.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
In terms of the Plane (Regarding my last post) what was I supposed to do to interact with it?

Like I said, I originally went inside the plane just to check it out and didn't know that at that point it would split the story if I did something inside the plane or went to Breeze City. What was I supposed to do inside the plane to trigger an event? I tried activating the console in the control room where you battled Stealth(?) but nothing happened for me.

EDIT: And to the above poster, I think replaying this again is worth it. I know I am going to play it again. I love this game and its one of the few pokemon games with GOOD Fakemon in them.

Though to be honest I had not noticed the Ruby Destiny series was all part of the same 'world' starting with Rescue Rangers, then Reign of Legends, and then this one. I cannot wait for a fourth if there will be one and I would LOVE to see some more good Fakemon.

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2013
In terms of the Plane (Regarding my last post) what was I supposed to do to interact with it?

Like I said, I originally went inside the plane just to check it out and didn't know that at that point it would split the story if I did something inside the plane or went to Breeze City. What was I supposed to do inside the plane to trigger an event? I tried activating the console in the control room where you battled Stealth(?) but nothing happened for me.

EDIT: And to the above poster, I think replaying this again is worth it. I know I am going to play it again. I love this game and its one of the few pokemon games with GOOD Fakemon in them.

Though to be honest I had not noticed the Ruby Destiny series was all part of the same 'world' starting with Rescue Rangers, then Reign of Legends, and then this one. I cannot wait for a fourth if there will be one and I would LOVE to see some more good Fakemon.

do you mean me with the "above poster" , and do you relly dont have any other solve? because i dont really want to start everything from new, i spent very much time on training my pokemon ;___( , isn't there a possibilty to use the sav.dat with another version or something like this? or can i post my sav.dat and any body repairs it? sorry for my bad english i'm german ;)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I checked Rayquaza's script, and it's fine.
Whatever your problem may be is probably on your end.
Did you double patched a single ROM?
-- If you did, then you should know that you should only patch a clean ROM once.
What version of the game are you playing?
-- Better update your game by downloading the latest patch and a new clean Ruby ROM.
-- You can continue your current saved game.
---- All you need to do is to rename your new patched ROM the same as the name of the old one.

If a problem still occur, please upload your saved file (not your saved states) here and I'll (or somebody else) will try and figure the problem out.

---

hey guys ,

i have a huge problem with a bug/glitch.

i'm standing at the entrance of rintah town and i cant move. ;_(
i can use the pokedex and everything but I CAN'T MOVE!!!! my character is standing there and i only can move my view on the character...

i hope you guys can help me. because i love this game and i want to continue playing it.
PLEASE HELP ME!

thanks

If you're playing an old version of the game, then just reload your game from an early event and download the latest version of the game.
If you already saved when that bug already occurred, then please upload your saved file (not saved state) here and I'll help you out.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
I still don't know what I was supposed to do in the plane after it crashes. :[

There should be a hole in the wall in there. You know, the one that Claire flew in through? You can go out to a Rintah-Forest-like place.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
From where Claire came from, I went that way originally in the beginning when they were flying and I saw no hole. The same thing for the second time around, I checked everywhere in the ship and I saw nothing, no hole. It was just an empty room with a voidless item I took from the first time I went in there. Though, I will look again my 2nd playthrough.

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
I checked Rayquaza's script, and it's fine.
Whatever your problem may be is probably on your end.
Did you double patched a single ROM?
-- If you did, then you should know that you should only patch a clean ROM once.
What version of the game are you playing?
-- Better update your game by downloading the latest patch and a new clean Ruby ROM.
-- You can continue your current saved game.
---- All you need to do is to rename your new patched ROM the same as the name of the old one.

If a problem still occur, please upload your saved file (not your saved states)

It was only patched once, and I made sure after my last question that I was using v15, which is the newest one.

I'll upload my save file, just gimme a sec.

EDIT: Alright, here it is: http://www.2shared.com/file/Ds0ImB6Y/Pokemon_Ruby_Destiny_-_Life_of.html

Years
how can i get programs like advanced map/mart and YAPE to work on this game? i patched it like any other game patch but nothing can open it. im not looking to alter the game in any way, rather i am trying to find out some of the base stats of the new pokemon in this game and item information. does anyone know how to do this??

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
From where Claire came from, I went that way originally in the beginning when they were flying and I saw no hole. The same thing for the second time around, I checked everywhere in the ship and I saw nothing, no hole. It was just an empty room with a voidless item I took from the first time I went in there. Though, I will look again my 2nd playthrough.

To find it, simply follow the path you took during the D.O Event, until you reach here...
noucqt.png

Then go right from here, and you should find this...
315beqs.png

Go through it to enter the forest thingy...Although part of it is sealed off after you choose which Mode you're playing...

how can i get programs like advanced map/mart and YAPE to work on this game? i patched it like any other game patch but nothing can open it. im not looking to alter the game in any way, rather i am trying to find out some of the base stats of the new pokemon in this game and item information. does anyone know how to do this??

It's been locked by DJG (creator of the game).

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2013
destinejagold , can i send you a priv. message with the download link? i cant post it here cause i didnt make 15 posts-.- hope you can help me!

EDIT: can i write you the url in a message?! or do i am also not allowed to do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back