• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen looking to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 23, 2017
hey yall I'm just looking for from FC's for trading. Gonna have some pokemon to evolve soon and just to see what people have to trade so yall add me and message me so i can add yall. thanks!

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2012
Hey there, I wanted to ask you if you could trade me an Onix for an Onix (you can catch one in relic castle , if you dont know where, just search on youtube) I will add you as a friend to my Pall pad and we can trade :) I want to trade Onix for Onix to have Steelix. But we need a metal coat, so please get one, put it on onix and we can trade :) thanks a lot

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Since this is getting replies, I'll save Forever the task of saying that trading is done thattaway and hopefully curb more replies.

Cyclone

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Since this is getting replies, I'll save Forever the task of saying that trading is done thattaway and hopefully curb more replies.

Cyclone

Cyclone it isn't your job to do that, no matter how many replies there are especially when the latest was five hours ago - given that I'm never really offline for more than 8 hours on most days. If an smod thinks it's an issue they'll close it overnight, so please stop minimodding.

Either way, he's right, but as for trading FCs just put them in your profile or signature and message people you wanna trade in the thread Cyclone listed as B/W is for discussion. :)
EkvQs.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back