• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Movie Stunts

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Imagine your in some action movie. Would you be willing to do your own stunts? Or would you need a stuntman? The stunts in this film would include doing things like high speed car chases, jumping off of high buildings, extreme acrobatics, stuff like that.

I'd hire a stuntman to do this stuff for me.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
In all honesty, I would be willing to do my own stunts, simply for the thrill of getting to do them. What's the point in even being a movie that involves stunts if you aren't going to take part in them and experience everything for yourself as a whole? Anything less just seems half-assed, at best. Don't audition for an action part without expecting to do stunts of some sort, even if you're completely oblivious to what the stunts will be and might be disconcerted post-realization.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I would certainly do my own stunts. Since I do some freerunning and parkour. It's actually something I actually been thinking of doing, being a stuntman :P

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Do I have to be in an action movie? Can't I just be in a comedy? Please? Anyway, I sure as hell ain't doing my own stunts.

Cute topic btw!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I would love to do my own stunts but the chance of that actually happening is very slim. I get scared even peering over the side of my staircase in case I fall and die so the chance of me ever being able to do these high-speed chases or anything dangerous like that isn't very high. It sounds incredibly exciting and it's something I'd definitely want to try, but I'm too much of a scaredy cat for that!

Years
I'll do my own damn stunts. I don't need a stuntman. Life is for the living, and you're not living if you're jot taking chances.

Yeah, my real is so totally boring that I things that could easily lead to permanent paralysis without a second thought.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
What's the point in even being a movie that involves stunts if you aren't going to take part in them and experience everything for yourself as a whole?

Maybe because I would piss myself and die?

Lord no, I would let the stunt actors do everything for me. I'd have no qualms with seeing other people drive fast and crash cars and what not while I stand by, drinking my specially-prepared Starbucks and having my hot rich actor husband caress me sensually. No, if I was an actor, stunts would just not be my thing. More coffee!

Back