• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I have a major fear of rollercoasters due to my fear of heights and fast moving objects/moving very fast, so I dont think I would enjoy it much. Amusement park rides arent for me in general.

Years
Ooh, Kura. I know that feeling. I got my head banged up in one of those hard plastic harness things they have on roller coasters. It really hurt and the worst part was I had to wait until the whole ride was over. :/

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
You should sue, Kura. That's obviously not safe.
Ah, it was years ago. Plus they probably have some sort of huge legal thing in place, and court costs? No thanks.
Kura, are you okay? Why are you still on PC?
I'm on PC because I have brain damage, obviously!

Ooh, Kura. I know that feeling. I got my head banged up in one of those hard plastic harness things they have on roller coasters. It really hurt and the worst part was I had to wait until the whole ride was over. :/

Yeah that's how it was like for me, too. Disorientating for half the ride @_@ I avoid ones like that now. To be fair, I'm not the biggest coaster fan. I prefer other rides more :3

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
We have one roller coaster, and its a stupid one. We do have an awesome swing boat though, I just love sitting in the back for maximum velocity.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I used to live 5 minutes away from Paramount Canada's Wonderland before I moved to the UK (my parents still live there though.) So it was always convenient to just get a season's pass and go.

amusement-parks-11-g.jpg

New one being built:
Spoiler:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
What the flying hell that shouldn't be rail legal. I mean seriously, that's just a baby seat with something to hold onto.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
My god, that thing is amazingly beautiful. I would love to ride it.

That's what she said. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLL~~~~ ok don't mind me..

And yeah, but apparently the coaster is REEAALLLYYY popular. My bro says it's actually not too bad. I'm not usually scared of coasters, but I'm scared of that, so.. nah.. not for me.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'm back and it stopped snowing. The snow that fell a few hours ago also faded away. I'm pretty happy.

And omg Elendil... that pool...

35b4rk.jpg

Edit: Dammit, DCC. Get on the right page!

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
That's what she said. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLL~~~~ ok don't mind me..

And yeah, but apparently the coaster is REEAALLLYYY popular. My bro says it's actually not too bad. I'm not usually scared of coasters, but I'm scared of that, so.. nah.. not for me.
Oh god I just have to thank you for that. Best laugh in a long while.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
The rollercoasters here don't seem particularly impressive. T:
This one is pretty fun, though.

[:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, Jz, now I want to go to Montreal.

I've only been to one amusement park in Pennsylvania, and this is the tallest one there.

I went on it twice and it sucked. Just makes your legs hurt from being thrown against the restraint, which is this:
images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back