• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (M) [Best Veteran 1Q '13]

Batel

A nothing.
Years
James Joules Garnet

When James felt himself completely lapse into the small field of gravity that seemed to have enveloped he and Aria, he let out a short sigh. Even if he had wanted to run away now, he felt that there was such an intense magnetism between the two of them that he'd likely not have been able to. Then Aria pulled back to look into his eyes. That made James very nervous. Alas, the gaze did not last long, as Aria had suddenly pressed her lips against his. This didn't make James nervous so much as it made his heart do a 1440 degree flip. Yet at the same time, the kiss made James feel even closer to Aria. There was something incredible about how he felt right at that moment. Feeling his face heat up, James did the only thing he could. He closed his eyes and kissed back with all of his heart.

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
Hours passed as the two stalked their prey. The men talked and talked about life before, their family and their Pokemon, their jobs and abilities and adventures and on and on and ON! After five hours Valka was about to kill the four of them had it not been for the door they finally found. Lavender hid behind a rock as the four turned to look at each other.
"What d'you think it is?" The dumbest and fattest of the quartet asked, identified as Bill.
"It's obviously the entrance to the mole-people's den!" The thinnest one, identified as Dale, answered. He knocked anyway, allowing a slot to open up and see the four of them. Beady eyes looked over them closely before unlocking the door, letting them in. Lavender noted the chance and carefully left his cover, darting into the shadows of the cave to get a closer look at the door.
It was wooden and the lock was rusted, clearly it wouldn't work. They probably had a bunch of men on the other side, knives and clubs at the ready on the occasion a miscreant would try to force his way in. He gave control to his sociopathic companion once more, who chuckled silently as he carefully opened the door, seeing as the thug behind it waved off the four men. A simple cut in the hamstring took him down, and a quick slice in the throat silenced him. This act proved the theory about the various thugs as the moment the one went down, three more came from the shadows to assault whoever.
Lavender took control once again, much to Valka's chagrin. He ran as the three men gave chase, swiftly dodging and weaving about stalactites and rocks, hiding in the shadows until they were too exhausted to continue. As the men huffed and wheezed the Bisharp took over again, ready for battle.

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
She choked on the dust she kicked up as she walked through the cave. There were bodies of waters and rickety bridges, but the cave was empty. It hadn't been touched since what Spark assumed was when Pokemon disappeared. The darkness and dampness of the cave made her feel sick. It was impossible to see, so she just felt around, walking slowly. "If only I could see." She said, her voice echoed through the cave.

Electricity produces light! Plusle said happily.

"It does, doesn't it." Spark held out her hand and charged electricity through the palm of her hand. It gave off a bright, but uncertain light. "I'll lose a lot of energy if I don't get out of here fast." She said, "But it will be much faster now that I can see." On the walls Spark saw writing, some of it was desperate messages on how lost someone was, others where carved in panic messages about the loss of Pokemon. Either way, Spark realized this was a tomb. Without pokemon or electricity nobody could see, and she assumed many of them were trapped in here.

And she would be the next victim.

"I can't think that way, not if I want to leave." She wondered what she would find in here, a tomb untouched by humans for years.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Lucy - Outskirts of Jubilife
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucy seemed to watch her stomach for a moment as if waiting for Kotowa to disappoint her somehow before lightly patting said belly in a gesture of approval and turning her attention back to the scene at hand. "I just can't have people up and trying to murder me or the people I'm trying to travel with! It's..." she started before emitting a frustrated sigh and resting her hands against her stomach, applying a bit of pressure. Trying to talk about issues instead of applying murder was so much more difficult. "...You're safe in there as long as you be /nice/. My name's Lucy by the way. I'm from—I /was/ from Eterna City. How about you..?" she asked in a significantly more... friendly tone, apparently unfazed by the fact that the person she was talking to was inside her. As she started to close the space between herself and the others in the distance laid out in front of her she displayed no lack of confidence despite her debatably disturbing belly.

Hailey and Arcea - Outskirts of Jublife
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Hailey began to set up she became... /aware/ of a familiar presence. Familiar presences themselves weren't overly bothering, but this presence was of a specific aura that startled her quite deeply. There were few people that could manage this—perhaps Nicholas for starters, but in this case the person that had startled her was no more than a cute little girl riding the shoulders of a boy in the company of several pokéspirits. Hailey froze up for a moment in thought, earning her an inquisitive stare from Arcea, as she turned to stare at the oncoming group.

"..."

"What's with you?" Arcea asked, admittedly slightly sore over being beaten up earlier. Hailey disregarded her question however, decidedly reaching out with telekinetic power and grabbing hold of Amethyst in a firm manner, promptly yanking her away from Mako and speedily pulling her through the air towards Hailey. The robed female awaited with narrowed eyes next to a slightly apathetic Arcea, who simply wished to know what was going on herself at this point.

Lucy stopped when she detected something amiss. Namely, Amethyst was being dragged through the air. This was enough to grab her attention. "H-Hey!" she said, and attempted to chase after Amethyst, limited by the extra weight she was carrying around as much as she tried. It was times like this that she wished she had more convenient powers.

"Get your telepathetic hands off her!" Emily yelled, having stayed in the background to keep the others from having any reason to hate her. She easily outran Lucy even though her lower legs had apparently turned gaseous, tackling Amethyst out of the sky.

Hailey and Arcea - Outskirts of Jubilife
To Emily's dismay, her tackle would prove a temporary distraction at best—reason being, she too could be lifted! Hailey dragged the two over to her and held Amethyst up to her face, only acknowledging Emily very briefly with a slight glare. Finally, she spoke in a cold tone of mild disbelief.

"Who /are/ you..?" she asked Amethyst, disregarding Emily's presence completely for the moment being. In truth, Amethyst and Hailey didn't know each other on any level. Her actions hinted at a much deeper mental issue present.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Kotowa Yamada - Getting somewhere

Koto regarded the question rather confusedly. Where was he from? What was his name? He hadn't told anyone that in years... He eventually piped up, "I'm Kotowa Yamada, and I don't really have a home. I was born in Eterna, but never really had a home there..." The memories hurt. It just wasn't fair! Why it was that his parents hadn't cared, he didn't know, he just hated them for it. The fact that they were dead was slightly satisfying, yet slightly sad at the same time. Now that he'd finally found somewhere safe, where he wouldn't need to be scared all the time, Koto's true emotions were beginning to show. He was just a boy, scared for his life in an unknown world. Lucy, she had said her name was. Lucy was a great name. He fell silent as Lucy began talking to other people, and remained so, waiting for Lucy to be done.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Amethyst Yula
Spirit.png
461.png
281.png
Jubilife Outskirts

Chapter Two: Part Five
Reach for Hope

Amy was startled when her 'flight pattern' was changed and she was slowly hovering toward... A small group. "Ah!" Amy was nice again jolted by another jump scare, this one coming from Emily, who was now hanging onto Amy's ankle. It seemed this was out of her control, so she chose not to try and fight it, simply glancing back at Lucy for a few moments before turning back, now looking at the girl who seemed to be doing this. "Who am I? My name is Amethyst, who are you?"

Faith appeared nearby, speaking to Amethyst, "That-- my sister is fused with this girl! I know it for sure!"

"Really?" Amy raised her eyebrows, staring at seemingly nothing. "Now what?"

"Here, let me take over, okay?" Faith walked /into/ Amy, and once she did, Amy's eyes both turned a bright blue and began to glow. "Sister, I've been searching for you for a while!" The voice spoke through Amy's mouth, adding some sort of echo effect. "I hope you're alright," she added, gazing up into the larger girl's eyes.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Nathan - Outskirts of Children's city

There Nath was, talking to a stranger, asking her questions. It was no wonder se looked a bit worried. Nath could see that the expression on her face was not a good one, so he stopped. Hhe could tell he was bugging her.

"I'm sorry, I've been lonely for some time now... I just havn't really spoken to anyone..."
Nathan didn't wait for any answer, he felt to guilty and ashamed to wait for anything, as he was worried she would speak the truth. It was true, he was annoying, but that was his personality, he knew he couldn't help it. He merged with Noctowl before flying off once more. It was too bad he couldn't spend more time chatting with her... It must be nice having a friend.

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
Lavender gasped and heaved, he'd never been through such a work-out. His stomach hurt and his skull was nearly broken from the battle. The men had teamed up and started to pummel him, two had held him down while the others took turns unleashing their fury. He only got away with a quick use of Scary Face. Followed by Cut, Torment, and Guillotine. In that order. He shuddered as he heard their screams again. Valka, however, just laughed as they both approached the Underground.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Nathan - Near Solaceon

Nathan landed on the route between Children's city and solaceon town. He could see the beggining of the town just ahead, but was worried as to what he might find. Anyting could be there, his father, his sister, or broken dreams Nath shook is head. He had to take chances. He started to walk up feeling nervous, but excited. He had never seen solaceon with his own eyes as far as he could remember, so it was all quite new. He reached the gate and glanced through. It was tidy, but abandoned. He pulled out his photo to scan his surroundings, as he walked into the town It was definately the farm house.

Nath slowly walked up to the house, worrying if anyone was in. He knocked on the door, and waited for an answer.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

Bay & Flow - Jubilife Outskirts
------------------------------------------------------------------

Bay looked around the town as an ominous feeling came upon him. Walking around, he decided that unless Flow could find them then they must have left. Maybe they never entered at all seeing as how they would make way with no incognito whatsoever.

"What do you think we do now?" Bay said to himself while standing at the city's entrance.

He had no clue where he should go now that he was back to square one. Flow didn't return an answer to Bay, confirming that something was wrong again. Either way it went, did he even want to help do this? Maybe he could help evacuate the town or even then did he want to help with that? He had no obligation to do so seeing as he had cut all ties he had with this city years ago. With a sigh, Bay began to walk back towards Jubilife until he heard a faint echo of sorts that forced him to shudder.

"Sister, I've been searching for you for a while!"

The voice bothered him somewhat and he cautiously advanced towards where he thought it was coming from with his legs shacking and almost giving way with each step. He didn't know what it was but there was a chance that it was what destroyed Eterna. It frightened him to think that these might be the last moments of his life as he sneaked closer behind a bush, noting a blue light that shone from the other side.

Eyes widening, Bay stopped creeping forward. He noticed Emily and Amethyst floating forward and it disturbed him to an extreme. Blue light was beaming out of her eyes and she way floating towards another girl. Bay came back to his senses and tried to see the source of this but to no avail. He could tell there were more people on the other side but his view was obstructed.

He was situated in the spot he was in and crouched down, careful not to make any noises.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Lucy just sort of stopped for a breather and almost impulsively attempted to open her stomach-mouth and let Kotowa out, only for it to occur to her that she was currently tapping into the power of her audino spirit, and thus could do no such thing--He was trapped inside her until she switced spirits again, which she was decidedly too lazy to go out of her way to do right now. This was decidedly influenced by the fact that she as getting a very interesting sensation from within her at the moment. Even through her stomach, her sensitive ears were picking up some of the more subtle feelings of the boy within her. She really couldn't get enough of these ears--This was the sort of info she was simply too apathetic to pry out of people normally, now at her fingertips and convenience.

Looking ahead, she noticed that Amethyst was... slowing down. Thus, Lucy too allowed herself to slow down, if only for her own sake and for the sake of Kotowa, who no doubt didn't entirely appreciate being bounced around quite so much when she tried to sprint. That being said, she did keep a very wary eye on what was going on in front of her. She took this opportunity to reach down and press her hands against her stomach, providing Kotowa with some outside stimuli in an attempt to let him know it was him she was talking to. "Hey... I can tell you're really upset," she said in a very gentle, even friendly tone. "I promise I'm not going to hurt you--Nothing will, while you're i there." she continued, a bit of humor in her voice at that last part, though it quickly vanished. "You're safe, alright? You're safe..." she finished, giving him her best attempt at being supportive. One had to wonder why she didn't just let him out if she had no intention of hurting him—but the real question was, would he ask her to?

She continued to close the distance between herself and the group of girls ahead, so distracted she remained entirely unaware of Ignis, Fulgur, Bay, and other such people who hadn't made their presence known to her yet. Her eyes mostly rested on Amethyst, only occasionally glancing down at her mid-section in thought.

Hailey and Arcea
Outskirts of Jubilife
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hailey just sort of... abruptly adopted this very sick grin on her face; the sort of grin that under no circumstance indicated happiness. It was a false grin, and her hand trembled slighly. The next words that escaped her mouth were seemigly entirely gibberish in a rather angry toe, as if what Amethyst had done had rocked her world just slightly too hard and tipped her over the edge into complete madness. Her eyes were a sea of rage and pain, perhaps even a hint of betrayal. However, her grin soon faded as she proceeded to straight up turn her back on the two girls she'd dragged towards her, hiding her face from view.

"...You come here... possessing the body of a human. How unlike you--It violates the spirit of Arceus' will, you know," she said in mild warning. "Why have you come searching for me? This world holds only pain, suffering, and death for you." She said it in a tone that actually suggested she was at least mildly upset by the other pokéspirit's presence, perhaps wishing to have been able to save her from such fates? Meanwhile, Arcea just sort of folded her arms and watched Hailey from nearby, observing the other girl's facial expression with mild frustration.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Aria - An interesting visitor

Aria was pulled from her small world by a small sound. It wasn't a loud or complex sound, in fact, it was a simple knock to the door. Something Aria hasn't expected to hear again. She stood, and wiped the remains of her tears away. Straightening her shirt, she walked to the door, opening it slightly. A shortish boy stood on the porch, shaggy brown hair covering his head. However, it wasn't that that shocked her. The way he stood, shoulders set slightly back, eyes glinting... For an instant, Aria saw her father standing there. She shook her head, and opened the door completely. She blinked a few times before saying, "Can I help you?"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Makoto

Makoto had become interested in the old tire swing attached to a tree that had maintained itself over the years, despite obvious wear. He was hesitant to get on; the role appeared to be rotting. His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of someone knocking, and he spotted a boy on the doorstep of the house. Makoto ducked down behind the tree, ready to sprint over if Aria would need him.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Mako Reese and Cecilia (Gin) Reese

Mako didn't dare interrupt the reunion between the girls, it would prove too dangerous. Instead, he distanced himself from them. "So many girls..." He said with a look of fear about him. Cecilia, who was on his back, clocked him in the head with her fist. "OW! Would you stop hitting me? That hurts!?" She rubbed the back of his head. He couldn't see her, but he knew that she had that pathetic look that she always had on her face when something bad was going on. Then, she tapped him on the shoulder. He looked back at Cecilia and said, "What is it?" She was pointing behind them, as if she wanted Mako to turn around. "Ceci, the girls'll leave us behind of we go backwards."

It didn't matter at this point. Not long after Mako uttered his words, he heard footsteps off in the distance. They were moving fast, and they seemed to be carried by anger. Mako turned around just in time to see a man running at him with a lance. He was nearly pierced by the blade, but he managed to parry the blade. "What the hell!?" He yelled. The man carrying the blade seemed to have his face mostly covered in cloth, save for his eyes. He was fast, but he was definitely human. It seemed that he didn't just have a lance, but he also had a sword with in his right hand. He reminded Mako of the men that attacked him a few days ago, the men with weapons that managed to pierce his skin. It wasn't the first time, either. A man, one whose name Mako couldn't recall, did the same some time ago. He knew that they were related somehow, but without knowing who they were, it didn't matter what he knew about their relation.

Mako jumped back. "Ceci, lock your legs around me." Cecilia complied, and clutched her legs around Mako's torso with considerable strength. The swordsman lunged at Mako with his lance. He dodged, but was hit in the temple by the hilt of the swordsman's sword. He lost his balance, but caught himself to as to avoid crushing Cecilia. The swordsman didn't let up, slashing his sword like a madman. Mako could barely escape the onslaught, but managed to crawl away.

"This is pathetic," Said a familiar voice. Mako looked around, trying to figure out where the voice came from. It wasn't the swordsman. It wasn't the girls, who were luckily still a relatively close distance away due to their reduced walking speed. It wasn't Cecilia. That pretty much narrowed it down to the most unlikely of sources. By the time he had figured it out, it was too late. He let his guard down, and he lost consciousness.​

Kraus and Cecilia (Gin) Reese

"Man that kid is a terrible fighter! I mean, this guy's good and all, but seriously! He better be glad he has me here to save his arse!" Kraus, now controlling a red-eyed Mako's body, said while cracking his knuckles. "Didn't think I'd be used to controlling a human body so easily or seeing, but this all seems pretty natural." He turned his attention to the swordsman and took a fighting stance, bading him to come forward. The swordsman obliged, and he took to attack yet again. He lunged at Kraus with the spear, but Kraus didn't move. Instead, Kraus knocked the lance off to the side and immediately rushed towards his assailant. He didn't waste any time, and he immediately released a Dark Pulse, which sent the masked man flying backwards. Kraus laughed and set off running for the man. The attacker was sturdy, that was to be sure, as he was able to stop his flight by plunging his sword into the ground.

Kraus stopped. He looked at the man and pondered a few things. Namely, whether he should kill the man or not. He didn't exactly have many morals, and this guy was certainly weaker than those that attacked Mako before. That, or he was stronger. It was likely the latter case, as he had just evolved. Well, his pondering came to an end when the man...disappeared. It wasn't completely sudden, he had used some sort of smoke ball, but he was a lot faster than Kraus gave him credit for. "Hm." He was a little disappointed, but what was done was done. He started back towards the direction of the girls and said, "You did good back there, little sis. I'm Kraus, you're other big brother." Cecilia tilted her head, not really understanding what Mako, or rather, Kraus was talking about, but he went on. "Mako's sleeping right now...I'm kinda like the red-eyed demon inside him. But I wouldn't hurt you, I'm not that evil." Not even Kraus was sure if he was lying, but he felt soothed by Cecilia's presence. He shared Mako's feelings for her, which was strange, because it was their first time meeting. Maybe it was something he adopted from Mako, or maybe he just liked the companionship.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Nathan - Aria

Nathan was greeted by a taller girl with greyish black hair. Somehow when he looked into her eyes he felt some kind of connection, like he allready knew this girl. Nath curled his eyes round the door to see if anyone was inside the house. He saw another boy, about ter same age as Aria, but no-one else. He felt a little disapointed, but he wasn't to know for sure until he asked. He stumbled back a bit, feeling a bit awkward and muttered "Um, I'm looking for Mr Argoz. Does he still live here?"

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Amethyst Yula
Spirit.png
461.png
281.png
Jubilife Outskirts

Chapter Two: Part Six
Reach for Hope

"I... I know..." She looked down for a moment, thinking her words carefully. "But I had to see you. I wanted to see that you were safe too... I missed you."

Amy found herself in spirit form, watching her own body while Faith spoke. "Awww," she clasped her hands together quietly. It seemed like such a sweet scene.

Faith hovered closer to Hailey, by about an inch or so. "But then, why did you leave? We could stick together and protect each other."

Blade crossed his arms, back to the posture he normally has. "Something about this girl rubs me the wrong way..."

"What do you mean?"Amy asked, confused. "She seems a bit gloomy, but pretty nice to me."

"Sisters are like that. But I'm not sure how she'd act with just about anyone else, including you or me."

"Oh... Well, what does that mean?"

"It means we may have to leave her spirit here, with her sister. She's dangerous. I can feel it."

"Oh..." Amy added quietly. She didn't want to see Faith leave.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Lucy and Emily - Outskirts of Jubilife
Lucy hesitated as the sounds of a fight breaking out behind her erupted. She turned only to find that Mako was fighting off an unknown person. Aw, what?! She just sort of narrowed her eyes. Sure, it probably wasn't proper to assume he couldn't handle himself, but a part of her didn't trust him to not die on her. Boys are such wimps and all, right Amy? People were such fragile things after all! She glanced back on Amethyst. Normally, this would've been a pretty easy decission. The little girl she was practically mothering took priority over the boy she may or may not have had a crush on. However, Amy wasn't actually being /attacked/! In fact, from what her sensitive ears could hear the group of females were just... talking!

Huh. Lucy grit her teeth, becoming frustrated with having to make yet another decision she interpreted as very important. Finally she turned her back on Amy and attempted to race off to help Mako, silently hoping Emily wouldn't be useless in protecting Amethyst while she was busy trying to 'save' Mako. To her slight dismay, however, she was unable to cover the distance before the fight was over anyway, making her feel a bit like a slug. Closing the remaining distance, she took a few laboured breaths before addressing Kraus...

"Hey... Mako—are you alright?" she asked, mildly concerned apparently. When had she started caring again?

Hailey and Arcea - Outskirts of Jubilife
Hailey seemed slightly confused for a moment before her expresion turned... sour. She shook her head as if to clear it of some sort of bad thought physically before turning her back on the possessed Amethyst. "...Fine. If you're here, you can help. Disregard these fools—they have no idea what they're dealing with," she responded, regarding the others with semi-hostility.

"Well," Em interjected, "would you mind telling me what we're dealing with? I don't like being left in the dark." It was bad enough that she had little idea what these two were talking about in the first place. Was Amy this girl's relative or something?

Hailey just sort of... narrowed her eyes slightly, looking down at Emily. A part of her wished that people wouldn't be so cooperative. It made her feel bad—because sooner or later she had to kill them. "...The city we're approaching is full of adults, the worst of the worst." Hailey explained in a matter-o'-fact tone.

"Why are they the worst? All the adults I knew were pretty nice."

What the heck is wrong with this girl? Hailey wondered. She had to have a ton of screws loose to think adults were... eugh... nice. She narrowed her eyes further, in an almost threatening and all sorts of diabolical manner. "Adults have warred endlessly since the end of Pokémon—they've enslaved countless children for their own purposes, and even Arceus itself has turned its back on them. We're going to destroy the city, and those within it. You can either help us, or get out of our way..." She explained all this in a dark tone, a complete lack of compassion in her voice. She had declined to elaborate on her plans for the future.

"Wouldn't that be bad, too?" Emily asked, apparently more clueless than Hailey first believed.

"... What?" It was a rhetorical kind of "what", like you want them to shut up, but you want to know what they're thinking just a little bit more than that.

"There's a word for that, but I can't remember it, where you kill lots of people."

Between her silent grumbles of how stupid this girl must have been, Hailey couldn't help but note she could not recognize what Emily was fused with. She didn't particularly like not knowing, but this wasn't overly concerning to her, as she was no professor.

"Genocide? No. That would imply some sort of... arbitrary focus. This a /purge/ of the evil from the world!" Hailey declared, vindication in her tone.

"What's a 'purge'?"

"..."

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Amethyst Yula
bTyv1AR.png
461.png
281.png
Jubilife Outskirts

Chapter Two: Part Seven
Reach for Hope

"W-what??" Faith seemed taken quite aback by Hailey's idea.

"There it is, I told ya." Blade shook his head. "She's a monster."

"I... I don't understand..." Amy was growing more and more quiet.

"That's an awful idea sister!" Faith seemed to be scolding her older sister, in a way. "Even if they are bad people, there are others who will miss them when they're gone! What if I was deemed a terrible person, and they purged /me/!? Would you even care?? ... They're still people, they still have family to go to..." She seemed almost defeated by her sister's rash choice of action. "I'm not going to get in your way... But I'm certainly not going to help you with your violent cause... I'm going to keep following this group, where I know I can help others instead of punish them." She grabbed Emily and backed them both off of the cliff's edge, hovering gently down.

"I'm sorry we ever had to look for her, Amy... She's nothing but trouble." At that moment Amy's eyes returned to red and blue, and she was given control of her body once more. She remained silent, simply sending one moment's gaze back toward the girl known as Hailey. She knew people were awful, but that... That was an entirely new level.

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
Spark wondered in the dark for hours, lost and annoyed. She walked through numerous halls, ancient bridges, and almost drowned in the cave pools. "Once I get out of here I'm going to beat the tar out of whoever this kid is!" She said angirly. She had been in the cave so long, se couldn't tell the time of day. If it was night time, it would be another six or so hours until she would even find the exit, and that was if there was even an exit to find.

Every once in a while, she would come across carvings and drawings on the walls. It was common for the ones when she entered to talk about lost Pokemon and such. But now she was seeing darker messages. It seemed like there were claw markings on the wall, and scratches made from rocks. They had no meaning, until she realized what they were. People lost in the cave tried to mark their way out.

Then came the stench. It was a familiar smell, back when she lived with Arc in a similar cave. It was the smell of death, and she realized these markings were recent. Before it didn't matter, but now for some reason it made her sick. It also made her realize how close to getting out she was, if the dead were recent then that meant the exit (or entrance for them) was nearby. She tread on with new determination, and anger.

After another half hour, she saw a dim light. And as she stepped into it, she smelled fresh air. Even the moonlight hurt her eyes, but she welcomed it. Disappointingly, there was nobody there, and she felt ripped off. She punched a tree. "Dammit" she said quietly.

We should sleep, daytime would be the best time to fight. Judging by the moon, it's around midnight. Xatu said. Spark sighed and climbed to the top of a tree. "Fine"

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Nathan - Solaceon Town

The girl seemed to be crying at the sound of that name. Was it important to her too? Nath didn't quite understand but didn't want to speak either. It was apparent that he wasn't here, or else why would anyone have such a big reaction.
"I'm.. sorry, no he isn't here..." She shut the door, not roughly, but as any normal person would. Nathan's day was just getting weirder. He wasn't angry that he didn't find his dad, but he was more determined. His next idea was Celestic town, so he could learn more about the legends of Sinnoh. Nath fused with Noctowl before flying off. Already he had met two girls today who had both talked and left. Bit rude. It wasn't far to Celestic now.

Batel

A nothing.
Years
James Joules Garnet

Blinking, James stood up. He really didn't want to ask who this Mr. Argoz was... But he felt that after what had just happened, he could fall back to a more comforting posture if Aria reacted badly to his curiousity. Despite this, he still didn't ask. If Aria wanted to tell him who this mystery man was, she would... He had no doubt of that. So instead of asking, James simply moved to Aria and offered her a smile, attempting to move his hand to lock with her's.
"Would you like to stay a little longer, or should we get going?" James asked gingerly "If you want to stay here for the night, I'm sure Makoto won't mind..."

Back