• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Touhoumon Version Gusano(Worm version :U)

Gusano2314

Worm Launcher :U
Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2013
splashqa.png

After 15 posts, i finally can post Mai game :3, and yes, its a spanish game, but i doesnt means that you cant play it, i promise a english version when the game is finished.
Q Y A
What is touhoumon?
Check this post, because theres Another touhoumon in dev:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=293880

Ok, lets start the real post:
Hi, am gusano2314, i wanted to make a touhoumon game, but hacking for me is hard, when i found Derxwna´s Touhoumon starter kit, i started my own game
Features (working on :3)
2 new Regions+ Expanded Gensokyo(derxwna is going to add touhoumon another world´s gensokyo, but mine Is a extended version, with more areas, bosses and Moar!)
-Each region Has a Elite 4, in the second region is a "elite 5" , Gensokyo also has the gensokyo leage, but this is MOAR harder
-Some Bonéka( sup, derxwna uses "puppets" but i prefer "boneka" because aichiya´s touhoumon hacks are awesome :3) are in secret placesin some maps
-New Boneka(obvious, you see the CGusano in the splash screen :U)
Now images:

capture001.bmp

capture006i.png

capture012.png

Videos(i cant see them in the forums, idiot firefox!)

Creditz to Team:
Maruno and pokemon essentials team- obvious :U
Dexwna- making the kit :D
Spanish Touhou forums- Ideas, and they will translate the game into english
Whack a hack- nothing, they gave me a **** for not helping me
Tiles( they arent the best, i want to make a fun game, not a realistic pokemon game :U)

bomxbig
ultimospriter
darkdragonn
tyranitardark
dewitty
calisproyect
alucus
principelegendario
pokemon-diamon
minorthreat
kyledove
cnn
decav
death_l
chimchardfireworks
Beta Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?2702y4u4620vy2t
Ends after 1st gym, its short ;U
And dont forget: Cirno IS a baka!

Last edited:

Gusano2314

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2013
i cannot belive this is in the beginners showcase, her´es some images:
capture023.png

capture022.png

capture021.png

capture020.png

capture019.png

Derxwna Kapsyla

Derxwna "The Badman" Kapsyla
Years
i cannot belive this is in the beginners showcase, her´es some images:
It's in beginner's Showcase because it didn't match the requirements for the Showcase, which is much harder to get into. But, who knows, maybe if you finish the game, you can actually get into the showcase.

2 new Regions+ Expanded Gensokyo(derxwna is going to add touhoumon another world´s gensokyo, but mine Is a extended version, with more areas, bosses and Moar!)
Oi oi, I never promised I'd make Gensokyo for this game. The only Gensokyos I have said I'd work on is the Gensokyo for my game, and the Gensokyo for Aqua + Yui should the developer need it.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years

in regards to your pictures, they seem okay; i like the flowers, but as for the other maps it seems kind of average, theres nothing really special or something that draws your attention to it. also, when you import your Tile maps, the semi transparent should be the grey along the buildings and have them placed on the second or third layer in RMXP

Gusano2314

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2013
It's in beginner's Showcase because it didn't match the requirements for the Showcase, which is much harder to get into. But, who knows, maybe if you finish the game, you can actually get into the showcase.

Oi oi, I never promised I'd make Gensokyo for this game. The only Gensokyos I have said I'd work on is the Gensokyo for my game, and the Gensokyo for Aqua + Yui should the developer need it.
mmmm kay.
in some hours i will relase the beta to this game :3

Beta Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?2702y4u4620vy2t
Ends after 1st gym, its short ;U

Last edited:

Fire Flyy

metaphysical poet
Years
Could we at least try lol

frlg graphics with bad standard bw along with touhoumon which there are already tons of hacks for

why

Back