• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shouting

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
Do you like shouting?

I hate shouting because it hurts my ears, it's one of my Peaves you might call it.

Do you shout a lot

I try not to shout when I am angry because the other person might not like shouting either.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm not really a loud person. I do occasionally have to yell at my cats, but only if it's necessary (for example, the last time I yelled at one of them was because he had found some pills and was trying to eat them).

Loud people get on my nerves. T:

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
I hate shouting however i do shout at some limit,sometimes i even slam doors or hits table but this when i'm really angry..

afterall nobody is an angel unless you are a vampire with a soul! lol

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I enjoy happy shouting but angry shouting is very unpleasant. One of my neighbors used to scream on the phone a lot and it was really annoying but I picked up some very creative swears from him so I didn't walk away empty-handed.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I'm really quiet and calm, so I rarely scream or shout. I only that do that during football games, either screaming at the TV, or in the stadium along with the fans.

Years
I'm not supposed to shout, but I do on accident a lot at work. People are in the back and I need to talk to them, so I speak loudly. As it turns out I'm shouting and then my co-workers tell me to knock it off. It's probably because my hearing's bad so it doesn't sound as loud to me, or something like that. :s

Generally I don't like to shout unless I need to get someone's attention. I'd rather not hurt people's ears, you know?

Honest

Hi!
Years
Do I like shouting? Not particularly, seeing as it hurts my throat a lot even after a little bit of it. It so happens that I do shout a lot. My hearing is all that great, so I'm kinda deaf I guess. Sometimes I don't realize how loud I am till people are telling me to stop shouting.

SoulSilver10112

George the Poliwag
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2013
My voice is very loud, and often confused with shouting. I don't mind shouting myself, as long as it's not in an angry tone.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Growing up in an Italian family, I'm used to things being loud.. however, I hate loudness in children out in public. I understand sometimes it can't be helped, but when parents do nothing about it, I really hate it.
I don't usually shout, but I do find that I speak slightly louder than other people.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I hate shouting and Im afraid of it and it just annoys me. I wish people would talk in a reasonable tone of voice. I know people get angry sometimes,but still.

Crux

Evermore
Years
I am usually extremely quiet. To the point that unless i've targeted you for mental torture, or am on good enough terms with you, I don't even talk.

That being said, I can scream like a freaking metalhead.
(No Tyler, if you're reading this, I don't mean to say that all metal contains screaming.)

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
I only shout when people don't hear me after I say/call their name a bunch of times. Other than that I barely shout.

Years
I only shout when I am very angry, but I don't normally do so. I can't stand it when people shout around me. I am not intimidated by it, but I just can't stand loud people in public places.​

Years
I despise shouting, it hurts my throat and it makes my head hurt. I'm forced to shout quite often though since I'm training to be a teacher in a school in a deprived area so a lot of my classes have misbehaving children and shouting is the only thing they'll respond to.
Even detention doesn't work as well as screaming at them.

Back