• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sparks & Shocks - Electric Rodents Fanclub! ϟ

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Username: Astinus
Partner Rodent (choose one): Pikachu
Answer the Topic(s):
Have you ever used an electric rodent in your Pokemon game? Was it fun or challenging? Let us know~!
I used a Pikachu multiple times in B/Y/FR. I always evolve them into Raichu for that extra stat power. I never really had a problem with them in the games, since I always had a plan for them and when to use them. Like in Yellow I just quickly train a Butterfree to learn Confusion to beat Onix, and Pikachu remains safe in the background.

X & Y will likely bring us a new electric rodent, is there anything you guys are hoping for?!
An Electric hamster would be nice.

Have you guys ever gotten a shiny electric rodent? Do you want one? If so, which one?
I never had a shiny electric rodent. It would be nice to have one, but I'm not picky. Any one of them would be fine.

Do you guys have any favorite fanart of electric rodents? Feel free to share/post them!
Surprisingly, I have no fanart of Pikachu. Except for one, but it's a friend's original character, and I wouldn't feel right sharing it without her permission.

If you could choose to start your game with an electric rodent, which one would you pick and why?
Already doing it with Pikachu in my current playthrough of Yellow. Though it might be interesting to use Emolga, due to its typing. Never actually used one of those yet.

Years
You've been added, Asti! Sorry for the late reply; I've been a bit busy. 3:

And yeah, Emolga's type is pretty awesome and so far it's the only electric rodent with a second typing. Neat, huh? That brings me to my next topic...

What kind of second typing would you like to see for a future electric rodent? We have electric/flying, but are there any other combos you'd be interested in seeing?

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2013
What's up, people!! Im Dimi. Cirno AND Hikari? This place is getting uber cool.

Partner Rodent (choose one): Pichu! Not any, but a Shiny Pichu! <3

Answer the Topic:Have you guys ever gotten a shiny electric rodent? Do you want one? If so, which one?

I have to take this topic cause its more topical than it hopes to know, but! I have just recently captured a Shiny pichu on my platinum version. I chained for it, took two hours. It was the second easiest Shiny I ever got. But geez, it is soooo tough to train. First off, I got it at lvl 22, so when I traded it into my recently started SS I couldn't even use it. Then when I could, it can't fight or even know any fighting moves. Its lvl 27 now, and it still doesnt love me enough to evolve into a Pikachu. v.v

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Aaaadded! Thanks for joining, Avishka! :D I sadly can't see your images since Zerochan doesn't allow hotlinking, though.
i really hate zerochan now! the pics were pretty cute...i'll try to search for them again :(

What kind of second typing would you like to see for a future electric rodent? We have electric/flying, but are there any other combos you'd be interested in seeing?
i would like to see electric/ice combination. it would be interesting an electric/ice rodent..

Years
You've been added, Dimitrius Shinamorri! :D

Ooh, electric/ice would be adorable. Personally I'd like to see electric/grass or electric/ground, perhaps a porcupine. :3

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
Username: [Supporter] Twihiki_Amias [/Supporter]
Partner Rodent (choose one): PIKACHU <3333333
Answer the Topic: What kind of second typing would you like to see for a future electric rodent? We have electric/flying, but are there any other combos you'd be interested in seeing?

Hmm, Electric/Psychic imo. nuff said.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Saw this mentioned on another forum, but I'd love to see an electric/dark or electric/psychic.

Aside from an UFO, that is.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I think Electric-Grass type would do it.

Years
And aw, Pikachu is also really cute and fun to use. I boxed my electric type for him too at some point, and in Diamond he was my main Pokemon. But boy was it hard to use in Yellow... had to stock up on tons of potions and Quick Attack that Onix to death. D:

Why didn't you just catch a mankey and train him until he learns low kick? That's what I did.

Years
Added you, Twi! :3 Thanks for joining~!

You guys all have good ideas for a secondary typing and I'd really love to see them all implemented one day. Electric/dark and electric/psychic are ideas that I can see coming out wonderful! By the way, if any one of you guys wants to make a new topic, go on ahead yeah!

Why didn't you just catch a mankey and train him until he learns low kick? That's what I did.

I was 9 years old. Didn't really think about what else I could have done since I barely even understood types at that point, haha.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Username: synerjee

Partner Rodent (choose one): Minun

Answer the Topic:What kind of second typing would you like to see for a future electric rodent? We have electric/flying, but are there any other combos you'd be interested in seeing?
I would really love Cirno's proposed Electric/Dark and Electric/Psychic! Perhaps Electric/Fire would be awesome too. :D

Perhaps a new topic? :3

Would you like to see evolutions for Minun, Plusle, Pachirisu and Emolga? Discuss anything and everything on how you would like them to be!

Craftswitch

Ghost Pikachu
Years
Username: Craftswitch
Partner Rodent (choose one): Pikachu
Answer the Topic:

• Have you ever used an electric rodent in your Pokemon game? Was it fun or challenging? Let us know~!
On my playthroughs i always try to get at least one Pikachu as there sooooo cute, the only other rodent i have ever been lucky enough to get is Raichu I find it easy with a pikachu as long as im up against the right opponent ^.^

• X & Y will likely bring us a new electric rodent, is there anything you guys are hoping for?!
I think id like to see a Ghost/mouse pokemon, after all my pokesona is a ghost pikachu

• Have you guys ever gotten a shiny electric rodent? Do you want one? If so, which one?

Iv never had a shiny anything tho on Pokemon MMO im gonna try to get someone to trade me a shiny pika ^.^

• Do you guys have any favorite fanart of electric rodents? Feel free to share/post them!

I sadly cant post links to sites yet but i was gonna be posting the pic on my sig anyway. i did it myself and plan on making more pikas ^.^

• If you could choose to start your game with an electric rodent, which one would you pick and why?

Well my dream came true with yellow ^.^

• What kind of second typing would you like to see for a future electric rodent? We have electric/flying, but are there any other combos you'd be interested in seeing?

well as i said before, id like Electric/Ghost, would shock you in more ways than one and be super cute while doing it XD

Years
Welcome all to the club~! :D I'm thrilled to have you all here! ♥

Would you like to see evolutions for Minun, Plusle, Pachirisu and Emolga? Discuss anything and everything on how you would like them to be!

Oh gosh, these guys are adorable and I feel like having evolutions for them would be pretty strange. Pikachu's the only one with evolved and pre-evolved forms, and for a good reason, methinks. Not sure what they can possibly do with the electric rodents' design that would make an evolution look good. :( But who knows.. maybe the design can be awesome if I could see a fan example.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i would love to see a pachirisu and emolga evolutions <33
Pachirisu and emolga look kind of lonely with it's small size. :P
I've always wanted Plusle and Minun to get a third counterpart based on the concept of neutrality. It could be stronger than both Plusle and Minun.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

PichuRules4ever

The TF2 Pyro
Years

I always had wanted like a multiplication evolution for Plusle and a division evolution for Minun (I'm not sure why I think Plusle would evolve into multiplication an Minun evolve to division though. I just always thought of it like that). I also like Pachirisu and Emolga just the way they are. I dont really want them to evolve. :)

Back