• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Armania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
Oh gosh! I'm so sorry I haven't posted! I just... I think I'm toggling way too many things at once, with limited time on the computer. But, I have a long weekend ahead of me (an extra day) because of a fixed "Queen Elizabeth's birthday" which happens on a Monday every year, so...

I will post either today or tomorrow. Just... Sorry!

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
Years
"CLEAR!"

The paddled being applied to this RPs chest, a surge of electricity emitting from them, in hope to save its life.

"Vitac Doctor."

"Lets charge again. CLEAR!"

Another electrical blast is unleashed from the paddled.

"We've got something, but it might not last long."

So yes, I really really enjoyed reading this RP. Its actually the first one ever to make me literally lol, so it needs to live on. If still possible, I'd like to get in on it and help keep this bad boy alive. Let me know, I don't want to put my blood, sweat and tears into a sign up for you to kill it with a shovel.

Thanks!

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Attention, roleplayers!

A new IC post has been made in the RP, but for reasons it has shown very little inclination to disclose, the forums refuse to acknowledge my IC's humble existence unless you actually open up the RP thread and go look at it, so please do so now.

That is all.

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
Years
Alter Ego! You Should totally take control and revive the RP. And i'll fill out an application..and if i get accepted i'll help you keep it alive!

I suggest maybe restarting the entire RP. Just cause its been so long. But your call =]

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Naw Chabz, Thesis is still around. We was just waitin' for our lovely AE there to post. We move veeeeryyyy sloooowly.

Speaking of slowly, wouldn't you know and love it? AE gets back on July 4th! I leave for vacation on July 4th!

Oh the humanities.

I'll be back on the 15th. Just an early heads up.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
haha ya, this RP is quite far from dead, we just aren't obsessive posters. on a more prominent note, i'll probably be posting soon

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Alter Ego! You Should totally take control and revive the RP. And i'll fill out an application..and if i get accepted i'll help you keep it alive!

Umm...thanks for the support? o.o

But yeah, full RP takeover would have been a bit of a drastic measure for an RP whose master still visits the forums on a daily basis. (Especially one which I myself was holding up =O) Now this is not to say that I haven't performed a threadjacking or two in my day, but that was only for crazy long unexplained absences and jacking from RP masters who were relatively unknown to me as people. (Besides, one actually gave permission xD)

So...no need to fear any RP conquering attempts on my part, Thesis. *Lilangel*

...and I'd totally post an IC, but the brigade computers are being even slower than usual and I kind of want to see Reeth's and/or Luka's reaction(s) before I do it, so...

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Luka post, go!

I couldn't really incorporate much response on my part, sorry AE. D: Luka's the kind of guy who freaks out about it for one second and then totally forgets about it the next.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Oh, heck yes! The computer is actually being compliant for once so I did manage an IC. And that's completely fine, I got all the material Kin needed out of that last post. Hope Luka doesn't mind being her official clingtoy for hereon out. XD (Hey, it does give us a way to usher him along in your absence, should the need arise)

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Oh yeah, I have no problems with it. This way Luka won't get lost. xDD Though Luke is probably going to be disgruntled about being dragged around by a "four-year-old-brat".

But I thought Walter was coming with Kin and Luka? o.o?

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Oh, he probably is; Kin is just being an impatient brat and making a half-hearted attempt at shaking her formal supervisor off while she's at it as she kind of doesn't want others to catch onto her being on bad terms with certain local groups (old urchin gang rivalry from her street days). She doesn't really mind Luka witnessing it since he's such an airhead that the others probably wouldn't believe him even if he did manage to tell someone about it...or even piece together what's going on. Luke wouldn't really phaze her, since she's pretty stubborn and not about to take any sass from a figment of anyone's addled mind. XD

And, like...why do I get the feeling that Kay must be getting pretty unnerved here? Two of the people on her team have now been confirmed as having seriously violent/sadistic tendencies, one talks to the little voices in his head and the last she's already suspecting of most of these things anyway. Ahh..the pains of being the only semi-normal member of the ensemble. XD

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
sooo is it safe to assume Sweet Dreams is done? should Reeth continue without her or what?

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
Wait! I'm incredibly sorry for being so... MIA in this rp. But, my tow-week-long winter holidays have arrived and I'm getting everything sorted. I'll post soon, I swear. Oh, and I hereby give you guys permission to slightly bunny my character whenever necessary. So... yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back