• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black Kyurem Vs White Kyurem

Which of Kyurem's new formes do you think is going to be the better?

• Black Kyurem

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • White Kyurem

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
How does Black Kyurem have poor stats? :S Maybe it's outlcassed by White Kyurem but I don't think that makes it a poor choice lol

pleb

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 1, 2014
I like them both the same. Also I can't wait for Black an White 2. When we get it though, Japan will mock us :(.

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2013
How does Black Kyurem have poor stats? :S Maybe it's outlcassed by White Kyurem but I don't think that makes it a poor choice lol

-shrug- I just like White Kyruem better, I don't think Zekrom's colors on Black Kyruem appeal to me. I like it a LITTLE bit.

I like them both the same. Also I can't wait for Black an White 2. When we get it though, Japan will mock us :(.

I agree. I am excited too, even though I sound cranky.

I prefer Black Kyurem, because Zekrom's design and typing is a lot better imo.

Lies. Reshiram's design is superior.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2013
Black Kyruem and Zekrom are over-rated....

http://www.google.com/search?q=Blac...xUJ3lKNLOyAGw0YHQCg#biv=i|0;d|Y2TcaCuVWd7MRM:

And

http://www.google.com/search?um=1&h...0...1ac.sbsnOJGqiog#biv=i|0;d|Buaq-QEDtgcaGM:

are the two most over-rated Pokemon I've seen, and I believe people giggled at reshiram's fur immaturely and that's why they like Zekrom.. Now the reason Black Kyruem is over-rated is because it is a combination of the two most loved Pokemon.. Zekrom -located on top- and Kyruem. Now, what game freak did was combined Reshiram and Zekrom both with Kyruem, thus making Black/White Kyruem a fan-fest. But it seems Zekrom still has a fan upper-hand when it comes to Black Kyruem.

What are you're opinions? What do you think about this prediction? I await your responses below.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
It sounds like you just have a large dislike of Zekrom for some reason and really prefer Reshiram, I don't agree with this much :P

I always figured Reshiram was more popular than Zekrom. Like, in every pole or search on the subject people always liked Resh more, either because of design or Special Attack. Which I don't mind because, even though I prefer Zekrom, Reshiram is still badass. And Kyurem was downplayed in either Serebii or Smogon, saying it was a lackluster battler. So I've never known Kyurem to be liked that much.

I don't think the two are overrated really, they're the newest legendaries and in 6th gen (if there IS a 6th gen) people will move on. At least that's my opinion lol

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2013
It sounds like you just have a large dislike of Zekrom for some reason and really prefer Reshiram, I don't agree with this much :P

I always figured Reshiram was more popular than Zekrom. Like, in every pole or search on the subject people always liked Resh more, either because of design or Special Attack. Which I don't mind because, even though I prefer Zekrom, Reshiram is still badass. And Kyurem was downplayed in either Serebii or Smogon, saying it was a lackluster battler. So I've never known Kyurem to be liked that much.

I don't think the two are overrated really, they're the newest legendaries and in 6th gen (if there IS a 6th gen) people will move on. At least that's my opinion lol

Very nice opinion.. I agree completely actually.. I actually didn't know that Reshiram used to be on the upper-hand.. Interesting! Thanks for the response.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
http://www.google.com/search?q=Blac...xUJ3lKNLOyAGw0YHQCg#biv=i|0;d|Y2TcaCuVWd7MRM:

And

http://www.google.com/search?um=1&h...0...1ac.sbsnOJGqiog#biv=i|0;d|Buaq-QEDtgcaGM:

are the two most over-rated Pokemon I've seen, and I believe people giggled at reshiram's fur immaturely and that's why they like Zekrom.. Now the reason Black Kyruem is over-rated is because it is a combination of the two most loved Pokemon.. Zekrom -located on top- and Kyruem. Now, what game freak did was combined Reshiram and Zekrom both with Kyruem, thus making Black/White Kyruem a fan-fest. But it seems Zekrom still has a fan upper-hand when it comes to Black Kyruem.

What are you're opinions? What do you think about this prediction? I await your responses below.

Merged with Black Kyurem/White Kyurem thread.

pleb

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 1, 2014
They ain't overrated but if your looking for overrated pokemon look for rubbish pokemon or pokemon who aren't that brilliant but get loads of fans. Zekrom does deserve his praise (in my opinion).

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2015
I'd have to say black kyurem myself. I find that zekrom is stronger of the two dragons.

Infernova

Simple Philosopher
Years
Black Kyurem, or White Kyurem?

Hey guys. So wich of Kyurem's new formes do you think is going to have better typing, better move pool, or maybe even just better looks. Go ahead and give us your opinion. As for me, I like the way Black Kyurem looks, but I think White Kyurem has better typing and is going to have a better movepool. So I have to give the edge to White Kyurem.

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer UV

Attractively foolish
Years
According to Bulbapedia:

scaled.php

I'm going with White Kyurem, because Special Attacks tend to be more powerful than Physical Attacks.

By the way, both of them are Ice/Dragon types.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Umm this should be in Black and White 2. -toss- Anyway, I think they're both ugly so idc who is stronger. :)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Hey guys. So wich of Kyurem's new formes do you think is going to have better typing, better move pool, or maybe even just better looks. Go ahead and give us your opinion. As for me, I like the way Black Kyurem looks, but I think White Kyurem has better typing and is going to have a better movepool. So I have to give the edge to White Kyurem.

Merged with the other thread with the same topic.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Although I preferred Reshiram over Zekrom in BW, I definitely prefer Black Kyurem over White Kyurem. I think its design is so much cooler, and I really love its attacks 8) Then again, I haven't beaten White 2 yet, let alone battle/capture White Kyurem so I only really have experience with Black Kyurem XD;

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2013
Umm this should be in Black and White 2. -toss- Anyway, I think they're both ugly so idc who is stronger. :)

I actually got both, because i figure both are a good match, the games should be good.
------------------------
@Sydian: Cool story bro. tell it again. ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back