• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ Mathematical! + - The Adventure Time Fan Club

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I haven't but both of them are on my list of games for when I get a 3DS. They look really good. That's a good idea for a topic. :)

Quinn

Shall we get down to business?
Years
I rate the 3DS game 10/10, now even if i hated Adventure time (i love it) i would still give it this rating. For one the game is very smooth running, combo's, movement, every thing is great. It has an inventory system, item crafting, shopping, and side quest, even a new game plus, and leveling up, all the makings of a good Rpg. It also has custom music with lyrics threw out the levels! Not to mention that it is very true to the show. There is a demo out on 3ds so i would pick it up right away!
(seeing how this didn't have spoilers in it i didn't think i needed to put it in a spoiler tab thingy, not to mention that i don't know how seeing how i am new to forums in general)
Also they newly added a game on steam! It runs $40 right now but it looks very fun and something i will get right away!

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
It has been a while since I have watched Adventure Time. I'm currently catching up right now and some of the episodes there are bananas :]

Years
It appears right now though that Adventure Time is at a mid-season finale for the holidays for now.. because this is the second week in a row there hasn't been a new episode :(

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I guess that gives me time to catch up on this season's episodes as well as the previous ones. A lot has happened and I wasn't able to watch them. I haven't even watched the new Fionna & Cake special (which it had MARSHALL LEE *legasp*).

Geez, it feels like I missed a lot. xD

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
Years
Time to join the adventure time club!
Username: isthatyoudan (you can call me Dan even though it's not my name)
Favourite Character: In this order: Ice King, Finn, Tiffany
What time is it? ADVENTURE TIME!
What character would you like to see return more often and why?
They were just in an episode a while ago, but I want to see the members of Jake's gang more often! I loved tiffany and the flying lettuce brothers (reminds me of the flying zucchini brothers from the muppets).

I see the snail!

Treecko

Years
It appears right now though that Adventure Time is at a mid-season finale for the holidays for now.. because this is the second week in a row there hasn't been a new episode :(
Well that explains why we haven't had episodes in ages.
I guess that gives me time to catch up on this season's episodes as well as the previous ones. A lot has happened and I wasn't able to watch them. I haven't even watched the new Fionna & Cake special (which it had MARSHALL LEE *legasp*).

Geez, it feels like I missed a lot. xD

You should catch up. There's lots of great episodes and a rather big story breaking plot later on. The second half of season 5 (or dubbed 5.2 by the production team and starts with the episode "Jakesuit" ) is rather interesting. It's had some weirder episodes and lots of drama, but good.

Time to join the adventure time club!
Username: isthatyoudan (you can call me Dan even though it's not my name)
Favourite Character: In this order: Ice King, Finn, Tiffany
What time is it? ADVENTURE TIME!
What character would you like to see return more often and why?
They were just in an episode a while ago, but I want to see the members of Jake's gang more often! I loved tiffany and the flying lettuce brothers (reminds me of the flying zucchini brothers from the muppets).

I see the snail!

Welcome isthayoudan!! Hope you have a fun time here!

Salzorrah

Years
Well, I have finally catched up on Adventure Time and I gotta say this season was pretty rocky :/ and I absolutely love it!

isthatyoudan

Years
Haven't seen any new ones in a while. Haven't seen "the pit" one that everyone is talking about, but some of the recent ones I've seen are pretty algebratic.

Hey, anyone here read the adventure time graphic novels? I've read all of them that I have seen in stores except for the new fionna and cake one. One of my other favourite characters is adventure Tim! I want to see him in an episode of the show so much!

Treecko

Years
Haven't seen any new ones in a while. Haven't seen "the pit" one that everyone is talking about, but some of the recent ones I've seen are pretty algebratic.

Hey, anyone here read the adventure time graphic novels? I've read all of them that I have seen in stores except for the new fionna and cake one. One of my other favourite characters is adventure Tim! I want to see him in an episode of the show so much!

I've read the first few of the Finn and Jake ones. I really want to read the Fionna and Cake ones cause I just really want more stories centering those two really badly. Like we need more F&C episodes. Hopefully there's one in season 6.

How about a new topic:

Do you have any predictions as to how season 5 will end? Do you think it will end very big and dramatic?

isthatyoudan

Years
I don't know about that. Haven't seen the last few. Do they need to end dramatically? I really like some of the creepy episodes involving the past and alternate universes and stuff, but I also like some of the old ones where something silly and fun happens.

I say yes to more fionna and cake, and yes to more Simon and young Marceline.
That's what I want from season six.

Years
I would at least hope that they go back to another Flame Princess-focused episode before the season ends. That way it'd be good to know how she's running the Flame Kingdom after overthrowing her father.

Salzorrah

Years
Yes, I really wish the season would end in a bang like another Flame Princess-Finn ep and see how are they coping with the breakup and how FE is ruling the Flame Kingdom? I really want to see that... Oh and I wanna see Jake's kids again. I know we have already seen Jake Jr. and TV again but I really want to see them like in a reunion-esque ep.

Treecko

Years
I really hope the season finale , which seems to be getting closer and closer involves Finn and Flame Princess. Maybe not one where they get back to get , just involving them being friends again or to give us backstory on how she's doing at ruling the kingdom. I'd love to see a big battle between her and Ice King again, that would be epic.

Salzorrah

Years
I'm also want to watch more flashbacks or character development with other characters like maybe why PB despises the Ice King so much, other than the fact she has been kidnapped by him for so long and why Ice King has the hots for PB for so long?

Years
OMG yes, an explanation to the heated rivalry between Ice King and PB. I would love to see if those two knew each other from before the mushroom war, or if PB knew IK before his transformation completed.

Treecko

Years
That would be an excellent episode concept imo even not for a season 5 finale. There no real details of how long they knew each. I know in Simon & Mercy there's a scene with some pick stuff that looks like bubblegum. To me that may hint on how PB mutated and formed the Candy Kingdom and maybe they meet soon after.

Salzorrah

Years
Or maybe about PB's backstory, how she grew up, and how the heck is she looks 18 when she is clearly as old as the Candy Kingdom.

Years
So did anybody watch the episode from this past Monday at all?

Spoiler:

Treecko

Years
Ugh sorry for the slow activity guys. But hey we haven't had new episodes in a while. I didn't realize there was a new episode last week though. ;~~: But hey new episode today! Finn is getting a new sword:

What kind of sword do you guys think he's gonna get?

Back