• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Acanthite – The GSC Prequel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
Years
Erm... He hasn't been working on it for a month, he has been working on it for about a year, in which many changes has over gone this project.

@Sizzle: Don't worry it'll be worth the wait! Right now Fang is having some problems, and things slowing him down. (Mainly school). So just try to be more patient. x3

-Pyro

Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 11, 2023
Charles, its solely my un-faltered love for you that's making me bump your thread... xxx

Yeah, Fang's got a lot on atm so just stay patient. He will release the demo at some point, because he's not the type to let people down.

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2009
It looks really cool. keep at it

The game layout is really awesome

It looks awesome keep at it

Last edited:

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Dont we all love the noobs that say the same thing in every thread haha XDD

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
good luck this game will be sweet cant wait for its release

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
A bit slowly tbh, I'll be with you all when I can. Got a university application to get sorted and a university place to earn ;)

Just to let you know I'm still alive and I love you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back