• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon WhiteGranite X and Pokemon BlackGranite X versions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zortac

League Champion
Years
Just played the final version for 5 mins ....and don't take it as an offense but it was really rashed....the text was merely edited some refered proffesor as birch others mentioned him with different name. there was a sign that gave me 386 watmel berries, may was hunting birch with a stick, found a lv1 wild suicune , prof's lab looks like a gym and mac os x healing centers ?!

All of these thing are meant to be in the game,and all of them were requested by one of my friends who the hack was originally for.
Anyways,enjoy the game!

vort

Years
This hack is just crap,Chipsoft.Get a good mapper.Oh,and don't even dare to steal DarkShadow.You know it's my hack.

digimonqueen

Draco Malfoy's Girlfriend
Years
where are the Poke Marts? i kind of need them! i'm running out of Poke Balls and need medicine. Also, where are the Pokemon Centers?

i agree with you, Vort. the mapping is TERRIBLE! and i don't even hack! i've seen WAY better hacks than this. take a look at Shiny Gold if you want an example of a GREAT hack. or Old White. Or even Pokemon Snakewood. all those really stand out. i suggest redoing this from scratch.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
I hope your next hack is better Chipsoft. A lot of people are not enjoying this one at all. Goodluck.

Question to everyone though; Exactly What is the problem with the hack? I haven't played it yet. All I've seen is the Mapping. But what else is stopping it from being good? Is it the Pokemon? Tiles? Scripts? I'm curious because I've never seen a full released playable hack get This much bashing from the community.

Zortac

League Champion
Years
Re-doing BGX

Okay,guys.I will re-do this hack.It will be based on Pokemon Sapphire.But,for now,don't expect anything.
May a mod/admin close this thread?

Zortac

League Champion
Years
g3mer! said:
Just played the final version for 5 mins ....and don't take it as an offense but it was really rashed....the text was merely edited some refered proffesor as birch others mentioned him with different name. there was a sign that gave me 386 watmel berries, may was hunting birch with a stick, found a lv1 wild suicune , prof's lab looks like a gym and mac os x healing centers ?!
So, is this meant to be the freaking final????NO WAY!Beta 7.0 out soon.
Beta 7.1 with fixed text(and new text) out a couple of weeks after Beta 7.0.
Beta 7.2 with fixed graphics due to come out in 1 months' time.This is the end of the 'Dark Ages' of BlackGranite X.The brand-new CapuMon:BlackGranite X:Fixed Edition Beta 7.0 will amaze you.

Short FAQ
Why Beta 7.0?
It's not Beta 1 but Beta 7.0 because it's the continuation of Pokemon BlackGranite X.
Ca..pu...what?
CapuMon was the first name for Pokemon.It stands for 'Capsule Monsters'.The games Pokemon Red&Green in Japan were first called 'CapuMon Red&Green'.

Any further questions you may have, just ask :-)

PS.The base is still Emerald :-).
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Going off-topic:
View attachment 68187
Advance-Map(version 1.90) running under OS X Mountain Lion

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
To be completely honest, I dislike this hack. I know I sound like a real douche, but please hear me out. The thread is really messed up. You jump from this, to that, then that, to this, then you come back to this again, and then suddenly, BOOM! "let the nostalgia sweep over you with Pokemon G/S/C music". I know that's innovative, but your way of speech, I don't know natural or because you are rushing, makes it seem like you don't really care. I mean, look at your signature. What's that? You're just like "Oh yea! I'mma make a hack!" and you make one and then, "Oops! I screwed this one up. Let's make a release and call it Beta 1!!!" and then you continue again and then "Oops! Screwed up again! let's make a Beta 2!!!" and you go on all the way to 7. What in the world is that? this is the first hack that I have ever seen with 7 betas, and still seem so sloppy. And when you're done with Beta 7, let's start a Fixed Edition! then a Second Edition! then a Comeback Edition! this is all SO confusing, and your way of speech just gives me the impression that says "You know what? I don't give a damn". You gotta slow down, and try to organize things up, and also, stop using blinding text colors or text that is so unnecessarilyBIG.

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
Okay, to start of, I'm not a hacker, but I have a little knowledge to what hacking is. You seem to be effortless instead of innovative in what you're doing. Please, go one hack at a time. And with you manner and form of speech, you're even making it worse. I haven't played your hack yet, I don't think I would even try. Good luck in bringing appreciation to the community.

The hack surely doesn't live by it's name, nor exceeds our expectations.

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2013
how can we expect a good hack if even your posts, specially the one on the first page was very unorganized. no screenies, lack of infos, even the faqs don't really look like faqs... i think you should atleast consider suggestions from other people to improve this.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
SilentJester, please don't bump threads that haven't been posted in for over a month.

chipsoft, if you would like this thread to be reopened just message either myself or giradialkia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back