• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mysteries of Dungeons // PMD Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
35d2q6g.png

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Fan Club
Mystery Dungeon is a Pokémon spin-off series, which has its own games, anime episodes, and manga. No humans could be found in the world of Mystery Dungeon; only Pokémon. If you're a fan of PMD and would like to express your love, come on in and join us; you're at the perfect place!

rules

1. - Treat each other nicely; respect everybody's opinions.
  2. - If you make changes to your name, then please notify me so that I could keep the members list up-to-date.
  3. - If you'd like to contribute something to the club, such as a userbar, then you may send them to me via PM.
  4. - Anyone is allowed to start a new topic, as long as it relates to PMD.
  5. - Have an enjoyable time here. :]

form

Code:
[PLAIN][b]Username[/b]:
[b]Nickname[/b] (optional):
[b]Answer a topic[/b]:[/PLAIN]

members

Nymphadora - Owner
Aura Blackquill
FourthCartridge
Sheep
Lost Lore
Dragon_Trainer_
mudkipzmania98
Farred Sky

topics

// What PMD games have you played so far?
// There are couple of anime episodes featuring PMD; have you watched any?
// If you were sent into the PMD world as a Pokémon, what would you do?
// Have you read any manga featuring Mystery Dungeon? If so, what was it?

events

Februrary 4th, 2014 - Club Created

Design by Nymphadora; images hosted by petalburgwoods.com

footer.png

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
First member! ^.^

Username: Aura Blackquill
Nickname Aura, Shawn

What PMD games have you played so far?

All of them! I really enjoy playing the original PMD, because I feel as though that the bosses & dungeons were much tougher. Like, how many times did I try the Sky Pillar before beating Rayquaza? Lost count after 13. @_@ Anywho, it was pretty good, but, PMD2: Explorers of Time & Darkness was also amazing because it's one of the most developed story lines that I've ever seen. The Wigglytuff Guild members will always have a place in my heart, and Grovyle was one of the best pokemon characters ever. ^^ I haven't played the one for the 3Ds often, but, it's also amazing with pretty amazing characters like Espeon, Umbreon and Quagsire. <3

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome to the club, Shawny!

If you were sent into the PMD world as a Pokémon, what would you do?
I'm not sure... probably just roam around, live a Pokémon life, and help out others in need? It'd be really interesting to view the world as an actual Pokémon, though, that's for sure. If possible, I'd also take on a few missions, maybe.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

Oh goodness, I'd be a Riolu, first of all. No ifs, ands or buts. :p

Secondly, I'd first of all have to figure out what kinds of attacks I would use before evoking on these crazy mystery dungeons with a partner, hehe. (oh Ashley if we turn into pokemon we should definitely be a Explorer team!) The missions that I would love to take would be the missions where I'd find outlaws to take em' in. Tough battles, but I'd relish the challenge. <3

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'm not really sure what I'd be... probably a Vulpix. Either that, or Treecko. If we're allowed to choose legendaries, then maybe I'd go with Cresselia. These are three of my most favorite Pokémon right now. xD"

There are couple of anime episodes featuring PMD; have you watched any?
I've seen one one on YouTube, but can't exactly recall what it was. It was fun, though; I really enjoyed watching it. I might look for some more when I have time, and try to watch them. It'd be pretty sweet if they could release these episodes in DVDs or something, if they haven't already.

Years
I'd like to join.

Username: FourCartridge
Nickname (optional): FC, Four
Answer a topic:

Mostly Explorers of Darkness & Sky. I really liked the concept of actually playing as a Pokemon. Fleshes out the universe and makes for an interesting perspective change.

Years
Username: Sheep

Just Gates to Infinity, sadly. I did play a few minutes of Blue or Red Rescue Team ages back but never finished because it was just uncomfortable to play on emulator. Absolutely loved GtI, though! A lot of people said it wasn't as good as previous installments but the story really touched me and I loved the 3D visuals. Still haven't been able to find a Thunderstone to evolve my Pikachu though. /cry

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome, FC and Janna!

Have you read any manga featuring Mystery Dungeon? If so, what was it?
I did run into one online, but couldn't read the whole thing, though; only a page or two. Would've finished it, but... forgot about it the day after. xD"

So far, I've played Explorers of Sky and Red Rescue Team. Was planning to give Gates to Infinity a try, but never got around to buying it. One day, I definitely will.

Years
Welcome, FC and Janna!

I did run into one online, but couldn't read the whole thing, though; only a page or two. Would've finished it, but... forgot about it the day after. xD"

Mystery Dungeon had a manga? I'd love to read it. I left the fandom for a while and I need to do Pokemon-ish stuff.

Also, that's not how my name is spelled on the members list. =3

Lost Lore

From the Shadows
Years
...There's a PMD club? There's a PMD club?!

Username: Lost Lore
Nickname (optional): Espy
Answer a topic: What PMD games have you played so far?

Red Rescue Team, Explorers of Darkness, Explorers of Time (which was a bit harder than Darkness if I remember right) and most recently, Explorers of Sky. I don't have a 3DS, but I really want to play Gates to Infinity if I ever manage to get one. And I am slightly interested in the Japan-exclusive trio of games, too...

Mystery Dungeon had a manga? I'd love to read it. I left the fandom for a while and I need to do Pokemon-ish stuff.

Mystery Dungeon has had a few different manga, actually... off the top of my head there was one that followed Red/Blue Rescue Team's plot and another for Time/Darkness. Although what they were called escapes me at the moment...

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome to the PMD club, dear. Glad you joined! n__n Anyway, I'm throwing in a new topic. If you were to create your own anime episode featuring PMD, how would it be? What would the plot be? What Pokémon would star in it? Try to be as creative as you can, guys--go wild!

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Username: Saturnus
Nickname: ---
I've played Pokemon Mystery Dungeon on GBA and DS all of 'em. I'm kinda lazy to tell all but I enjoyed PMD Explorers of Sky, it was the best in DS PMD. I wanna play the other PMD's but I don't require some of the consoles where they're being held.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
Username: Dragon_Trainer_
Nickname(optional): X
Answer a topic:
I have played through Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time. I haven't finished the latter as I deleted my DS and I'm in no mood to restore it till I get a new phone.

I am not aware of any episodes featuring Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. Could it be that you are talking about the ones in which Ash leaves his Pokemon along with those of his companions on their own and the Pokemon have their own adventures.

It would depend upon the Pokemon I became. Nevertheless, I'm sure it would be quite a unique and enjoyable experience for me over there.

I am an avid reader of the Pokemon Manga and in my knowledge no such edition of the Manga has been released on the internet for public distribution. I don't know otherwise.

Years

I watched all of them! :D My favorite was the first PMD special with Charmander, Squirtle, and Chikorita. I kind of wish they'd make more, especially a special for Gates to Infinity, given how much I liked that one. Though I guess the.. animated trailer would count but it would be so much cooler if it were an actual special like the others.

Years
I'd probally freak out. I mean, we've all taken having oppose-able thumbs and the like for granted haven't we? Bit then again, I'd be a Pokemon, so it would be even all said. I could use a little danger and adventure in my life...

mudkipzmania98

How about an encore?
Years
Username: mudkipzmania98
Nickname (optional)[/b]: mudkipz
Answer a topic: What PMD games have you played so far? red rescue team, blue rescue team, explorers of sky, and gates to infinity

Arrow

I'd like to be a tree :3
Years
I need this. I need this now.

Username: Farred Sky
Nickname (optional)[/b]: Evie, Sky (better not that one because some people might get confused with the PMD game), anything else if anybody wants to create a nickname for me
Answer a topic: What PMD games have you played so far?:

o Blue Rescue Team
o Explorers of Time
o Explorers of Sky (BEST GAME EVER)
o Gates to Inifnity

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Wow, so many new members. @__@ Welcome, welcome! Say, are there any actual differences between Explorers of Sky and Time, or...?

mudkipzmania98

How about an encore?
Years
I think sky added things darkness and time didn't have so they have their differences. Like in sky you get shaymin and stuff like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back