• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Don't you hate when people post on your thread and say what they want but not what they'll offer or don't leave a link to their thread or tell you that they have a thread?
I hate people.

Steelcurtain10reborn

Beginning Ev trainer
Years
I have a level 23(I think its level 23)Pichu,its modest and it has an almost perfect Iv for Sp.Attack,an Iv of 30.
If u dont want that I have a lv.38 Altaria except,Ive used it before.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
I have a level 23(I think its level 23)Pichu,its modest and it has an almost perfect Iv for Sp.Attack,an Iv of 30.
If u dont want that I have a lv.38 Altaria except,Ive used it before.

I'll get back to you on the Altaria dependant on whether TwilightBlade is breeding me a Swablu or not.

Tyros

Professor Walnut: Shiny Expert
Years
Hi! Do you still have that Kyogre? If so, would you be willing to do a quick trade/trade-back for the Pokedex data? I'd appreciate it a lot. I'm eight away from completing my Pokedex... >__>; So yeah, just need the info and I'll be happy. XD;

- Tyros

Greene1516

Years
Hi! Do you still have that Kyogre? If so, would you be willing to do a quick trade/trade-back for the Pokedex data? I'd appreciate it a lot. I'm eight away from completing my Pokedex... >__>; So yeah, just need the info and I'll be happy. XD;

- Tyros

As it says I don't dex trade. Just offer me something for it, I'm not going to ask for much.

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2010
Greene, I'm interested in your Shiny UT Timid Yanma. I'll trade you either A shiny docile UT Phanpy, shiny LAX UT Gastly, or a shiny Naive UT Egg moved totodile for it? I also see you need a shuckle, I can breed one for you for free, if you want?

Greene1516

Years
So I'm being offered two Shuckles. See I don't like having to choose but Broken_Beauty did offer first. Can you IV breed??? 'Cause some nice IV's with a Bold nature and the egg move Helping Hand would be what I really need.

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2010
So I'm being offered two Shuckles. See I don't like having to choose but Broken_Beauty did offer first. Can you IV breed??? 'Cause some nice IV's with a Bold nature and the egg move Helping Hand would be what I really need.

Sorry, I'm not the IV breeder...If the other guy is you should really hit him up. I did however already hatch an extra shuckle for you so if something doesn't work out you can ask me for him and I'll give him to you, if not I'll just release him.

On a separate note, what about the yanma?

Greene1516

Years
Sorry, I'm not the IV breeder...If the other guy is you should really hit him up. I did however already hatch an extra shuckle for you so if something doesn't work out you can ask me for him and I'll give him to you, if not I'll just release him.

On a separate note, what about the yanma?

Hmm I'll tell you what, give me any old Shuckle (preferably female) and attach a Red or Blue Shard and I'll give you the Yanma for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back