• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are the classiest Pokemon?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Persian, no contest. Its design has a subtle, understated elegance to it that attracted me almost immediately. Persian's been a staple on my teams because it exudes the sort of class and style that I prefer.

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
Years
I don't know, Gardevoir is pretty classy-looking. Look at that white dress and bobhead. :)

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Gonna go with Honchkrow on this one hahah, he's got class alright.

180px-025510_P_DONKARASU.jpg

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
Years
Alrighty then, here are my opinion...

1. Honchkrow
More of a Mafia leader, but hey, no denying that hat's style, and the cravat formed by the puffy white feathers. This pokemon is practically in a suit.

2. Seviper
Yes, Seviper. It has gold plated all over it's body, and two pairs of narrow eyes that always seem to judge others. Plus, it's fangs and tail give it bragging rights.

3. Delcatty
One of those posh ladies that sip tea and share nasty gossip about others, all under the veil of their expensive, delicate clothes. Appears fragile on the outside but has a vicious personality.

4. Liligant
Was there any doubt? This fashion icon will take the runway by storm. Or at least she'll fare great in Pokemon Contests, if Unova's Next Top (Poke) Model does not exist yet.

5. Persian
Honestly, it looks more or less like some white cat/tiger thing with a jewel stuck on it's head (I know that's part of another culture, but it does not look good on this Pokemon). But no other pokemon comes to mind, and having just four classy pokemon instead of five is a little strange, so here you go.

Magica

Miss Magic
Years
Jellicent, Honchkrow, Empoleon, Persian, and the Snivy line.

But Jellicent most of all. Look at that dapper mustache.

Back