• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zombie League (Gen 4 and 5 League)

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2012
Yes that is fine because the battles will be single 6v6 battles so when you aren't battling you can change your team to any extent as long as if ur a GL you have to keep the same base type.

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2021
I see what you mean. I don't see a reason not to,we don't really have official teams and if we did people could try to counter team us(aside from using types we're weak against).
Oh,well there's your answer.

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2013
In Game Name: Joao
Friend Code: 2279 5974 2553 (Black)
Type (if Gym Leader): Water
Any other information: 1st Gym Leader.

Can my battles be 3x3? Since I'm 1st GL it's justified.

playplayj

TheArchangle
Years
Saying that we can make our own battle rules for me I'm staying simple, challengers pick on levels, 50 v 50 or 100 v 100, single battles.

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
Is there a pshycic gym leader needed. I'm available every evening. I'll do a proper sign up if needed just checking if I can be a gym leader

The applications for the Zombie League MUST be in this format:
In Game Name:Keith
Friend Code: in signature
Type (psychic):
Any other information: ou rules. 1 uber lvl 50 or 100

Last edited:

TheWeirdBadger

Ice Type Gym Leader
Years
Hey! Can I still apply to be a Gen V GL?

In Game Name: James
Friend Code: In FC
Type (if Gym Leader): ICE :)
Any other information: Is the 7th Gym Leader position already taken? I'd like to be that just cause of how every ice gym leader is 7th, but if it is taken that is fine. Any position will do.

.MiKeY

Tank Operator
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2016
Is there any way to sign up and have a theme typed gym, like for instance maybe instead of a type, use a weather themed team. If I can't do that then nvm. Also I would prefer Double Battles.

Back