• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon: PokéCommunity Edition (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014

Kaizah the Breloom

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

And thus, Kaizah's short break ended with a Lucario fkying right on top of Kaizer. The impact sent his apple flying and the two pokemon tumbling across the floor. Dazed by the sudden assault, the breloom questioned what was going on, but before he could reach any real deduction, his thoughts
were interrupted by the words from the blue creature that just fell on him.

"Sorry about that".

The Lucario apologized, offering a hand to the breloom.

Kaizer then accepted the help from the pokemon, though still in utter confusion.

"Thanks."

The breloom inadvertently avoided speaking to the Lucario to his face, instead looking to the floor to the side as he spoke. After a small pause, he continued speaking after looking directly at the Lucario.
"so, can you explain what just happened just now? I don't think I need explain what's going through my mind right now."

css is a work in progress.

Years

Hiro the Lucario

448.gif

Hiro's Inventory
Spoiler:

The breloom, who was actually an odd colour being orange where the species would normally have green areas, accepted Hiro's help being pulled to his feet by the lucario. It wasn't too quick to talk, but thankfully wasn't too mad
"So, can you explain what just happened just now? I don't think I need explain what's going through my mind right now." Hiro nodded in agreement, the situation most certainly would need some explaining.
Man, I hope that nitwit Tobias didn't see that...
"One of those idiots over there -" he said gesturing briefly to the Rhydon and Ryhperior "- pulled some extravagant move and knocked me flying with it's tail."

Hiro rubbed his head where the clubbed tail of the larger rock and ground type had hit.
"Honestly they should have been paying more attention... sparring right at te front door with bodies there-" Hiro was interrupted by the shadows that now loomed over him. He turned from the breloom to see the Rhyhdon and Rhyperior he had mentioned earlier glaring down at him.
"You know bro" the smaller of the two said "I think I just heard this pipsqueak call us idiots"
"Yeah" the Rhyperior agreed "he pointed at us, must have meant us." Hiro couldn't believe his luck, it had not been a good day so far, but he was angry, and that meant he didn't really care about logic, so he responded pretty quickly.
"That you noticed? But you couldn't notice people coming through the door where you were screwing about? Either you have selective idiocy or you're just looking for a fight. Either way you're pretty sad." The pair continued to glare at Hiro
"Well now, he sure talks tough"
"But, he's so tiny"
"Shall we crush him?"
"Let's"

The pair of hulking pokemon lunged for Hiro clumsily, forcing the lucario to suppress a laugh as he ran straight up the arm of the rhyperior, jumped and then landed behind him, careful to stay away from the dangerous tail.
"That was just laughable."

Unfortunately the younger of the two aggressors didn't whirl around as Hiro thought they both would, the younger one continued to lunge going after the breloom.
Oh no...

Kranic

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014

Kaizah the Breloom

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

A lunge from a much larger pokemon came flying towards the Kaizah's face.

The Breloom responded with a grin. With a quick and skillful side step, the Breloom dodged the Rhydon's attack.

"I guess the Lucario was right, you two are idiots."

The Rhydon then pulled his two arms together to try and smash the opposing Breloom with a downward hammer arm.

"Starting fights you can't win."

The Breloom retaliated with a sky uppercut, breaking his attack and staggering the Rhydon. They Rhydon quickly fell into a rage?

"You little speedy runt, you really think you can win this with just how fast you are?"

The Rhydon lunged at the Breloom with a flurry of blows, each hit lazily put together and failing to hit when compared to Breloom speed and reflexes. Quickly exhausting himself the Rhydon fell to his knees to catch his breath. The Breloom starred at the exhausted monster in front of him, he gave a shrug and took a few steps back.

"Here I'll prove my point, hit me with your strongest move, I promise I won't dodge."

The Rhydon roared and charged at the Breloom on all fours. His horn began to spin, signifying his intent on using the infamous horn drill against the Breloom. The kangaroo like pokemon chuckled, as he side stepped the lazily put together attack.

"I lied."

He whispered into the Rhydon's ear as he proceeded to kick the Rhydon down to the ground, headfirst. After the attack the Breloom bounced a few feet from the Rhydon to give him some space.

Slowly the Rhydon got up, frantic about how this battle turned. This can't be happening, this can't be happening, his face yelled to the crowd, leaving no question what was going on in his mind. He looked back and forth hysterically, before calling out to his brother.

"Big bro, I need your help! I can't do this alone! You've got to be done with that Lucario by now!"

He looked over his shoulders to see the result of the battle between his brother and the Lucario.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Lillian || Moves: 1. Hi Jump Kick 2. Drain Punch 3. Force Palm 4. Aura Sphere

620.png
Lillian sighed as she finished both her food and her drink with no response from the Glaceon. But it didn't bother her as much as she thought. She figured he was just intimidated by her like most others were. Standing from her seat Lillian nodded polietly at the Emolga at the bar and at the Glaceon before turning and leaving. Wonder what else I can do here she thought.

Looking around she noticed a Treecko leaving the building that looked to be the dojo and she noticed the Treecko was limping. Making her way over to him Lillian gave him a once over. She hoped this pokemon wouldn't judge her because she looked intimidating, or wouldn't think she was strange because she was a Shiny Pokemon. She'd had enough people in the past treat her coldly because she was different. "You ok?"

Last edited:
Years

Hiro the Lucario

448.gif

Aura Sphere | Dark Pulse | Psychic | Extreme Speed

Hiro's Inventory
Spoiler:

Hiro breathed a sigh of relief as the oddly coloured breloom easily dodged the clumsy rhydon leaving Hiro to deal with his older brother. The rhyperior raised its stony arm and brought it down hard towards Hiro in a Hammer Arm. Hiro, who was rather enjoying himself (not that he'd admit it), leap once again and landed on the arm from where he springboarded to land behind his gigantic foe.
"You really should be more careful..." Hiro launched an Aura Sphere straight at the back of the rhyperior who howled with pain and rage as the ball of blue energy collided with his back. In response to this attack the older of the two brothers swung his tail hard at Hiro attempting to again have the heavy club at the end ram into Hiro's skull. Hiro dropped to his back as the rocky tail whipped over his head creating a whistling sound as the rhyperior turned to face his grounded opponent.
"Dodge me now" he said a malevolent grin on his craggy visage as laughing he brought his powerful arm up again and drove it downwards once again performing a hammer arm.
"I don't intend to" Hiro couldn't help laughing a little himself as a blue glow surrounded his opponent. Caught of guard by the Psychic attack the rhyperior howled in a rage as he was thrown onto his back.

As Hiro stood up he heard the younger brother shout out
"Big bro, I need your help! I can't do this alone! You've got to be done with that Lucario by now!" Hiro responded before his downed opponent had a chance
"Sorry, your brother's a bit busy right now."

Troock

Whatever Forever
Years

Troock

Chapter 5: Weird Colors

Troock was confused and mad at the same time. While he was limping out of the dojo he spotted the oddly colored Cyndaquil again, but as much as he hated little creature of the devil, it couldn't top his hatred for Tobias, as he had heard Rika call the Gengar he fought. I'll get him back. But he didn't really believe he would.

I was no match for him, even my secret attack didn't even make him blink. How could there be so much difference in power?

"You okay?" Troock was lost in his thoughts, so he was startled when he heard someone talk to him. He looked up and saw a Mienshao.

Troock narrowed his eyes when he noticed the Mienshao's color. The stripes on her body were pink instead of purple. That's the second weirdly colored pokémon I've seen today.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Troock replied to the Mienshao. "I just had a battle with a Gengar, and it was pretty harsh." He frowned while thinking of his miserable performance. Then he asked: "What's your name? Are you here for the expedition of tomorrow as well?"
Acquaintances:

Kranic

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014

Kaizah the Breloom

Spoiler:

Spore | Seed Bomb |Sky Uppercut | ???

"Sorry, your brother's a bit busy right now."

The Rhydon almost began to tear as he saw his beloved brother forced to his back by this pathetic Lucario taunting on top of him. The pokemon used the last bit of his energy for a last ditched charge at the Lucario

"Big bro can never lose!"

Like a rhino, the pokemon charged headfirst, drill spinning on his head.

The Rhydon approach was quickly cut off by a sudden explosion in front of him.

"Stop."

"The fight's over and you've lost."

The Rhydon tried to spit something to counter the Breloom, but before he could even come up with something to say, the Breloom continued speaking.

"You guys are on your last breath. Me and my friend here have barely even warmed up. Even if you went through with your brave charge, that Lucario is faster than you and could have easily gotten out of the way, he could have probably stopped you before you even got near him with that psychic attack of his. Not to mention I'm free to do whatever I want. Like I said before, this was a dumb fight to pick. "

The Breloom plucked an orange bud from his tail.

"This here is a Seed Bomb. I just used one to stop your dumb little brother from running into his death. I'd imagine this thing here would hurt a lot if it were to hit either of you, given your typing and all. So before I decide to make that happen, I think it'd be wise if you two just gave up, apologize to the Lucario, and get out of here, just so we can all be done with this mess. So what do you say big bro?"

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Lillian || Moves: 1. Hi Jump Kick 2. Drain Punch 3. Force Palm 4. Aura Sphere

620.png
Lillian noted the way the Treecko narrowed his eyes as he eyed her and all Lillian did was avert her gaze. great, now he'll probably tell me it's none of my business and to go away just like all the others. she thought. "Yeah, I'm fine," was the response she got instead. "I just had a battle with a Gengar, and it was pretty harsh." She heard his tone, and didn't hear any ill attitude towards her just toward the Gengar. "What's your name? Are you here for the expedition of tomorrow as well?"

"My n-name's Lillian" she said softly. To some her tone was possibly unfriendly, but she couldn't help but seem that way at first. "yeah, I'm here for the expedition, what's your name?"

Ashygirl

Ash is my bae!
Years
Sy the Riolu

Sy looked down shyly, unsure of how to start. He wasn't exactly used to talking to someone.

"I...I'm Symon but...I like Sy better.....if that's okay."

Sy rubbed his left arm awkwardly. His full name was Symon, but his brother always called him Sy. Sy looked back at the Cyndaquil with concern.

"Urm....are you okay?" he asked. "You look alittle banged up."

Sy glanced at the other side of the Dojo and could see the Lucario from before, battling against a Rhyperior. He shuddered slightly. He wondered if there were anything like that in the tomb they were heading for tomorrow.

Man I really don't want to have to go in there alone, Maybe I should tag along with that Lucario guy if he'll let me.

Last edited:

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Ryan ~ Snover
Snover_NB.gif

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Puff, Puff, Huff... Egh, need to catch a breath for a sec....

Ryan sat down on a nearby boulder, sweating and moaning in exhaustion.

Stupid stumpy legs. Gotta learn some other way to move around, or they'll go without me.

Scratching his head, he suddenly got a shock. Literally. Jumping up, he looked around, arms glowing blue, ready to strike with a Wood Hammer. He waited for a while, and since nothing seemed to appear, he shrugged and decided he had to get there soon; he din't want to get left out, after all.

The others must have gotten there already. If I even manage to get those stumps to actually move me around, I should be there soon. I can see the smoke from the houses already.

After 20 minutes of walking (which was more like running to him), he finally saw the first few houses, and the brown paving-stones.

He tried to remember what the Abnomasnow told him:

Wah-Hah! Remember the basics: You can get geared up at the supporters, so try going there as soon as you reach the place. Then some place to sleep, and then somewhere to find berries. Wah-Hah-Hah! I heard the custaps and pechas there are amazing!

Well, I guess I'm gonna have to find a supporter then. I might even get some tips, if I'm lucky.

Ryan's family were cooks and ran a restaurant in the snowy peaks. The family had been doing so for generations, and were known in the whole region for their Cold Treats, and for their hospitality to any lost or tired travelers. Ryan was apprenticing in the field of juice and drink-making, and was hoping to open a shop someday, specialized for adventurers and explorers in need of a refreshment or break.

He noticed a small batch of trees in the distance, with berries apparently growing all over them. Excited, he ran (or more exactly stumbled) to the garden, which turned out to be huge. He walked up to the first tree, and found it to be an Oran berry tree.

Whoa, they grow on trees too?!

He desperately reached for it. Despite his efforts, the berries were too high up. Disappointed, he sat on the grass, which was freshly cut and shiny. Then from behind the tree, a smiling Mareep approached him. She greeted him and asked him if anything was wrong.

"Well, I was trying to get one of those berries up there, but it's too high up."
"You can climb on my back to reach, if you want!"
"Oh, really?"
"Of course!"

Ryan climbed onto the Mareep's back, and found it much easier to grab two berries from the tree. He handed one to her, and they both began eating them. After finishing their meal, and chatting a little on the town's events and other things, Ryan asked the Mareep:

"It seems a little odd that this place might be public property or wilderness, right in the middle of a town. It looks so neat. Who is the owner, if there is one?"

The Mareep laughed.

"Well, believe it or not, I am!"

Last edited:

Capi6

PokeFreak
Years
Luna the Purrloin

As Luna panted, she remembered.
"Hey! I want you to meet somebody!" she exclaimed and looked away from Seraph and looked for her friend, Leo the Dewott, but she couldn't find him. "He must have left. I'll- whoa!" Luna turned back to Seraph to see he disappeared. "Where did he go?" asked Luna to herself as she wandered around the dojo, looking for Seraph.
"I guess he had something to do." said Luna as she left the dojo and looked around the town. "I'm back to square one." she mumbled, walking around. She heard noises and cries and looked at that direction, she saw a Lucario and a Breloom in front of a Rhyperior and Rhyhorn.
"Whoa. There as so many pokemon here that are strong and others like me, who didn't evolve yet, but still can go!" said Luna as she watched and then walked right by the fight. She didn't looking at the fighting pokemon, and sat on a nearby rock. "I'll rest for a bit and then continue to explore." she said as she yawned and let her head hang.
"What to do, what to do." she repeated as she though about what to do.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023

Tobias, the Dastardly Gengar / Gold Town

In which a Ghost-type recounts his adventures filled with treasure and lore

Sack 'o Stuff
Spoiler:

Ah, evening. Such a peaceful, relaxing time of the day. Tobias sat beside the beautiful, crystalline lake as he took a moment to dip his ghostly feet in the refreshing waters, watching the waves lap gently against the edge of the bank. The late-day sun dropped the temperature to a comfortable degree, the simple warmth sinking beneath his malevolent ghost-skin. A few scattered Pokemon here and there dotted to opposite edge, chattering amongst themselves happily.

It was kinda weird for a Gengar to enjoy the sun, since most dwelled in the shadows and rarely enjoyed the daylight - but Tobias was a little different. He really enjoyed all times of the day - to the blistering heat of noon to chilling depths of early morning. Few people took time from their lives to appreciate something so splendid. The sun was the most taken-for-granted object in anybody's life. It was depressing, somewhat.

Tobias pulled his Sack 'o Stuff out from his body, laying it on the ground. It was an aging, ragged thing. It had been in his possession for as far back as he could remember - it almost went back to his living life, even. It was the color of a withered leaf, the top tied together with a worn-out string with two hardened Cheri berries keeping the string from coming untied. It has seen better days, but was practical and useful all-around. And within? The some memorable exploits of his days as an exploration team.

He untied the string and let the bag fall open, spilling out some of the contents. The tiny roll of ✧240 that was being held together in a Pecha-skin wrap rolled out, a coin falling out of the top. He picked it back up and slipped it back in with the rest of the coins, setting it on the flat side to keep it from falling over. He dug inside the bag a bit more and roduced his special stone.

The dark stone glistened in contrast of the sun that shone on it. It was a deep, liquid black, and its edges were beautifully sharp, although the stone itself was a hexahedron and somewhat round. He smiled as he felt the energy within it tingling his fingertips as he held it, the pleasure of its presence coursing into his imagined veins - oh, the stories this stone could tell.

"Tobias!"

It was beautiful; it was the most beautiful thing his eyes had ever beheld. There, lying amongst the rubble of the crumbled pillars and the broken ceiling, was a gorgeous black stone. How he had noticed it was beyond him, but the allure that it cast was too much to ignore. It was lying almost perfectly in a bed of pebbles, as if it was made to comfort the stone to its heart's desire. The energy emitted from this thing was unbearably sweet and succulent, like the taste of a ripe Oran Berry. Tobias had never experienced something like this in his entire life. What was this mysterious stone? To whom did it belong? And why had they left such a valuable stone in such a desolate place?

"Tobias! We don't have time for this! Just grab that stupid stone if you want it so bad and let's get this treasure out of here."

Tobias shook his head, the waves of energy from the stone fleeing from his body. He had an exploration to complete - this was no time to dawdle, especially in such a dangerous place. He floated over and quickly snatched the stone, dropping it into his Sack 'o Stuff, and then floating over to help Maria with the bulky chest filled with riches.

The stone hummed quietly inside the safe confines of Tobias' body.

Ah, the days of his youth. Upon finding the stone, Tobias had merely been a Haunter. During that time, everything was new and exciting, and there was adventure around every single corner; now, in his growing age as a Gengar, most places had been explored, the treasure secured, and the interest diminished. Although he was a retired explorer, discovering what this tomb had to offer was the last bit of excitement he might get to experience before he moves on.

He slipped the stone back inside the bag, his hand brushing against the Gabite Scale inside. He gingerly grabbed it with two fingers and slid it out, holding it in front of his face. It was a beautiful dark-blue, with a white tip at the end of it. It was slightly worn, both from the battle it experienced before it was given to him, and from how it was carried it around in his bag for so long.

It was the last memory of his belated partner, Maria.

Was... was this the end? Is this how it was all supposed to end?

Tobias felt his energy draining from his body and his hands, his afterlifeforce slipping away. Laughter sounded from afar and drew closer as Honchkrow and Cacturne flew and walked towards his fallen body. Through his blurry vision, Tobias made out the shape of the Sharpedo in the water nearby. The Honchkrow circled overhead, giggling maniacally at Tobias. "Hee hee~ He's down, Boss~ What should we do with this sack of wind now? We don't want him stinking up our beach, after all~"

"I say we throw him in the ocean and let him sink, chuahuah!" The Cacturne poked him in the head with its spindly arm, laughing as Tobias flinched from the pain seering throughout his entire body. "Not like he can do anything about it. We hit him hard, that's fo' sure!"

The Sharpedo made her way over to where the pair was towering over the fallen ghost, examining him closely as she neared. "We no longer have any use for him - we have taken the Gem, and he is defeated. Dispose of him elsewhere. I do not wish to have anyone discovering evidence of our presence."

The two laughed, and Tobias felt himself being lifted from the sandy beach. "As you desire, Boss~" The Honchkrow chuckled as it tightly gripped Tobias in its talons while the Cacturne lifted him with its spiky arms. "No one will ever find him, that's for sure!"

"Get your filthy hands off my partner!"

Were it not for Maria's bravery and sacrifice, Tobias would bet that he wouldn't be alive to see this day. This scale was given to him around the time they met; Maria said that it was for dire emergencies only, and that it was the only one he got. He never found the need to use it, as his abilities rarely left him in such an emergency, but he held onto it to keep the memory of her alive. The medicinal properties in it were claimed to be able to heal anyone of anything. These were rarities, as Gabite often do not shed scales. It was a rarity indeed, and it would be one he would treasure until the day he passed.

After reminiscing in the memory of his partner for a few more minutes, Tobias returned the contents of his bag to where it belonged and tied it back up before slipping it back into his body. He turned and faced the sinking sun, watching it fall towards the horizon at a Slugma's pace.

That tomb shall be explored in your honor, Maria. I swear on it.

Troock

Whatever Forever
Years

Troock

Chapter 6: Time's flying by

"Yeah, I'm here for the expedition, what's your name?" "I am Troock, nice to meet you," Troock answered.

She's also going to the tomb tomorrow, huh? Maybe she can help me train, I need to get stronger so I can defeat that Gengar. Troock looked around and noticed it was getting darker. Yes. I really need to train some more. First I'll find some Oran berries and after that, I can come back here and train with this Lillian.

Then again, what if she is as strong as that Gengar? What if I get beaten up and humiliated by her as well?

Eventually all the Treecko said was: "You must be pretty strong, if you plan on exploring a dangerous place like the tomb."
Acquaintances:

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Ryan ~ Snover
Part 2
Snover_NB.gif

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

"What?!"

Ryan jumped back, staring at the beaming Mareep in front of him.

"I-I thought th-that thi-this - so sorry - I-I had n-no" he began, stuttering apologies to Janna.

The latter looked at him and laughed, amused by his reaction.

"Well then, consider that meal to be your welcome gift, Ryan! I'm actually a vendor and supporter of Pokecommunity, so people come to me here for any berries they need. I have everything, from simple Oran berries to the exotic Figy berries! And believe it or not -" She leaned in to whisper to him "I've even been growing a secret batch or Miracle Berries! Exciting, right?"

She sighed and looked at the now setting sun. "Well, I suppose you have other stuff to do, like getting ready for the Big Expedition tomorrow. I won't be holding you here any longer. The gate's that way, right next to the Persim bushes. Good Luck for Tomorrow! Oh, and also, have another one of those berries. I suppose I can't let you leave without a reminder of our encounter, can I?" she chucked, and using headbutt on the tree, an Oran berry fell down. She handed it to Ryan, saying it was a gift.

Ryan thanked her and put the berry in his hat. Just as he did so, he felt a jolt of electricity zap him. He looked at Janna, who was looking around her berry plants.

Whoa, again? Must be the excitement, I guess. Or Janna playing me a trick.

After having left Janna's Berry Farm, Ryan looked around. he was now right in the middle of the village. The sun was close to setting now, and many of the shops were already closing down. He looked around for somewhere to go. Janna had told him where to go to reach Ozzy's friend zone, so he decided to go there, to meet up with his fellow guild members.

Hopefully I'll find someone on the way there, it would be nice having a friend or someone to talk to.

Just as he thought this, he heard a faint yet distinguishable noise. A bell, it seemed. He looked around, and saw that a miltank was resting on a boulder not far from him.

Oh hey, that might be a guild member. And if it isn't, I could always ask him for help on finding one.

He walked up to the miltank. "Hey, nice bell you got there! I heard it from all the way over there, so you were the first person to attract my attention. I'm Ryan, by the way. I'm new to this town, but I was looking for a member of the Pokecommunity guild, which was said to be camping here. Could you possibly direct me to one?"

Ryan waited for the Merry-Looking Miltank's Answer.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype the Sableye
302.png

Hearing about the expedition on the tomb by Pokecommunity, Snype absolutely had to take part of it. Tombs meant adventure. Adventure meant treasure! The Sableye wasn't doing too well with his own funds since the dungeons around the world had suddenly dissapeared so taking on a job to explore this huge tomb would be the perfect way to get back into shape.

Though he had trouble taking jobs in general. Sableye had a bad rep for being the subject of quite a few rumors. The usual "Look into their eyes and you lose their soul" ordeal, and the fact that Sableye looked like the type that would cause all sort of trouble. However that was just a part of Snype's personality. He was a trickster, he loved pulling pranks and just having a fun time. Addmitingly though, he did have a bit of history with a bit of criminal activities in the past. Mostly petty thievery though as a means of survival. He lived most of his life as a wild pokemon which would explain his more wild side of his personality.

Still, Snype meant well, and when he wasn't distracted by his own antics, he could decide right and wrong. He was a charismatic little bugger too! Snype had already gathered a decent amount of supplies. Berries, sum gummies, the usual to keep him alive and well. He'd have to scavenge for a bit of minerals while in that tomb... he was having a craving for some gems to munch on.

It was pretty close to night. His eyes would be glowing brightly in the dark so he could stick out from the crowd and perhaps spook a couple of folks. He was just aiming to make a bit of conversation or get the jump on some unsuspecting sap for fun! He had all night after all!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years

241.png
Milran the Miltank

What rhymes with hug me?

Inventory:
Spoiler:

Milran just finished drinking another of his milk when a Snover walked up to him. "Hey, nice bell you got there! I heard it from all the way over there, so you were the first person to attract my attention. I'm Ryan, by the way. I'm new to this town, but I was looking for a member of the Pokecommunity guild, which was said to be camping here. Could you possibly direct me to one?" The Snover seemed to be young.

"Moo?" Milran answered, the milk getting him light-headed and all. "Oh, I'm sorry. Hah. I possibly drank too much milk today. My head is feeling dizzy and all." Milran laughed, massaging his temples. "I'm just a newcomer today, also. Ha. Pegged me as a local, am i right?" Milran stood up and grabbed the young Snover by his shoulders. "I admire the guild people. They're brave and all." Milran has a flair for the theatrics when he drinks milk more than his capacity. "But no, I can't point you to someone. The only people I know in here is Janna and a little Plusle, I forgot his name, but bless the kid." Milran laughed, nearly stumbling. "He got me a Joy Seed and I am going to give him an apple. Speaking of him, where is he?" Milran looked around, trying to spot somebody. "HEY!!! LITTLE PLUSLE WHERE IS MY JOY SEED?! HAHAHAH!" Milran laughed, his whole body shaking and his hand still on the Snover's shoulder. His bell was ringing throughout town.

Some Guys Around Town:
311.png
459.png

Name

Moémon Master
Years
Mallie
Mawile_Portrait.png

A lone Mawile peers down the road. "The coast looks clear" Mallie thinks to herself. After watching for several more minutes she decides it's time to move on, and so heads up the road towards Gold Town.
Her slow pace is interrupted by a swarm of Joltik whom suddenly come up from a hole in the ground, pass over the road, and begin forming a large web in some trees.
She stands still, watching them go about their speedy business, before deciding to sit down on a nearby rock.

"They are so little, but they're making something so big" She ponders, watching.
The spiders finish their web and scurry back down the hole they crawled out of.
"Well that's odd, I wonder what they are up to." She sits, waiting for some time, but they Joltik never reappear.
The rustling of the spiders made some berries fall out of the tree, Mallie slowly rises and heads over to see what they left. Three Oran berries sit on the ground, almost saying "Take us!" to her.
After scooping them up with her large jaws, she turns her sights again towards Gold Town.

She stands near the large web, staring towards the town for some time.
The wind picks up, and blows the fur near her feet about.

"Okay Mallie, time to go" she says to herself, softly.
She nods once, and again begins her trek into the town.

Years

Hiro the Lucario

448.gif

Aura Sphere | Dark Pulse | Psychic | Extreme Speed

Hiro's Inventory
Spoiler:

After Hiro pointed out the rhyperior's own problem, that problem being Hiro was trying not to laugh at his inability to lay a hand on him whist he easily landed more shots on the rhyperior, the orange breloom spoke to the rhyfamily.
"This here is a Seed Bomb. I just used one to stop your dumb little brother from running into his death. I'd imagine this thing here would hurt a lot if it were to hit either of you, given your typing and all. So before I decide to make that happen, I think it'd be wise if you two just gave up, apologize to the Lucario, and get out of here, just so we can all be done with this mess. So what do you say big bro?"

The pair of hulking pokemon, who were both on their feet once more, looked as though they might try to argue further before the ryhperior sighed loudly, grabbed his bag and left the building muttering things under his breath - his younger brother following. Hiro turned to his new found "brother in arms" an almost confused expression on his face.
"Well now, that was interesting. Thanks for the help." Hiro paused for a moment thinking on what to do next, he could continue looking for Tobias or perhaps he should spend some time with the breloom "My name's Hiro, and yours? After that I was thinking of heading to Ozzy's Friendzone, perhaps you'd like to join me?"

(OOC: Short post is short, best I could think of right now I'm sorry).

Kranic

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014

Kaizah the Breloom

Spoiler:

Spore | Seed Bomb |Sky Uppercut | ???

The Breloom looked at the Lucario and gave him a grin.

"My name is Kaizah, I also like the name Kai."

He then threw the orange seed bomb in his hand over to the Lucario.

"Think of that as a token of our new found friendship."

The Breloom looked towards the entrance to see that day has long since left.

"I actually had a few more things I was planning to do today, but I guess it's too late for all that now. Sure I'll head off to Ozzy's if you want me to, Hiro."

With that the Breloom turned to leave the Dojo.

(Short post battle!)

Name

Moémon Master
Years
Mallie
Mawile_Portrait.png

The Mawile trudges into town, and takes a look around, soaking up her surroundings. As her head turns the Oran berries rattle in her horns.
"Hm, quaint." She mumbles to herself, eying a nearby dojo. "Wonder what kind of training they have to offer there . . ." After peering at the entrance for a while she sees a Lucario and a Breloom, who seem somewhat chummy.
"Pff!" She snorts, as she slips behind a nearby rock, hoping to avoid detection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back