• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Shooting Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramond Hikari

- Lonely Shooting Star -
Years
Thank you all for your support :D
Just to let you guys know, Pokemon Shooting Star has reached the beta-testing process, and the beta testers are doing their best :D

Also, I am working on the third gym (To further the progress), which is located on the Autumn Trail XD

Untitled-7_zpsd243b355.png

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
I like your mapping style but you use a lot of different sprite styles. Some of those screens look like you took something from PMD as a map.

Ramond Hikari

- Lonely Shooting Star -
Years
I like your mapping style but you use a lot of different sprite styles. Some of those screens look like you took something from PMD as a map.

Thanks. But I think there isn't much of a titanic clash in style, so I'll leave those maps PMD-styled until I manage to find something better.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2019
This game definitely looks good so far. I also agree with updating Starmies move set to include more psychic moves or the sort. Otherwise, great rom so far ^^ Excited for it's completion.

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2015
W-wow.... This is... wow.
It looks well done.
Amazing.
My only problem is... that the characters don't have shadows... but that's just me being picky

Ramond Hikari

- Lonely Shooting Star -
Years
W-wow.... This is... wow.
It looks well done.
Amazing.
My only problem is... that the characters don't have shadows... but that's just me being picky

That's me being lazy, sorry :P
Because I am using the Pokemon-Following script, adding shadows to the characters would mean adding shadows to over 1300 Pokemon overworld sprites, including shiny sprites. That's almost impossible for me to accomplish (for now).

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 18, 2013
that's good, i looking for pc ver long time :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2016
reset game
i think your game is crash
aww
im in the gym 1 now
anyone pls tell me how can i battle with leader
i dont know how can i come to where the leader stay @@

Ramond Hikari

- Lonely Shooting Star -
Years
It's finally here!​

The public beta of Pokemon Shooting Star is here! The first beta consists of:
- First 2 gyms, 4 cities/towns, 2 routes, and 4 dungeons!
- 7 side-quests can be completed!
- Whole new region of Ionah with 151 Pokemon to be collected!
- Discover the very first part of the mysterious story of Ionah Region!
- And many many more!

[Download Link]

Thanks for your countless support, thanks all who participated in the progress of making the game, please, enjoy the first beta!
Oh, and if you encountered a bug while playing the game, pm me and I'll get it fixed!

Last edited:

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
vmkOx.jpg

It's all good so far.
But, I can get up this mountian, by standing next to that tree.

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2015
I've been playing through and have a problem... every time I approach the NPC character Keith to do the Bibarel task the game crashes when I agree to battle him.

Can I get past this and progress with the game, and/or is there a fix for the problem?

-

Besides that, the game is really enjoyable and has been great to play so far. Just a few flaws (outside of grammar/spelling in some areas): the Corphish you control at the beginning counts as a caught Pokemon, and there are a few bits of mapping that could be change to make the game more comfortable to play (will include screenshots of which bits at a later time).

Ramond Hikari

- Lonely Shooting Star -
Years
I've been playing through and have a problem... every time I approach the NPC character Keith to do the Bibarel task the game crashes when I agree to battle him.

Can I get past this and progress with the game, and/or is there a fix for the problem?

-

Besides that, the game is really enjoyable and has been great to play so far. Just a few flaws (outside of grammar/spelling in some areas): the Corphish you control at the beginning counts as a caught Pokemon, and there are a few bits of mapping that could be change to make the game more comfortable to play (will include screenshots of which bits at a later time).

Thanks for your opinion :3
And I admitted my mistake. Sorry. I've updated the download link with the fixed one :3 Any further bugs, you can always pm me :3

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2015
Oh! So sorry that I missed that. Thanks a lot. I will update my game now.

Just got to what I believe is the second gym! Up until this point I have enjoyed the game, a few navigating errors in the fire cave thing, but enjoyed it nonetheless. The Pokeblock=Egg event is interesting, I have only managed to hatch a Wooper and Starly yet, so I am eager to see other people's results. Still haven't finished it, but will give feedback upon completion.

Last edited:

Banette`

[ The Vengeful Doll ]
Years
This game is amazing so far. I love all the small things put into the game, the cut scenes, poison effect is so great, the fact that your Pokemon follow you. I can't wait to play through the entire thing. Keep up the amazing work!

I'm not sure if someone mentioned this, or not though, but when you lose a battle your Pokemon no longer follows you. Just thought I'd let you know. ^^

Absolutely loving the game, hope to see more soon! <3

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 19, 2022
This game's world origin sounds ALOT like mine... Too bad I can't script worth anything x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back