• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokemon Morning/Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
how rare is the champion ball? its a really cool idea and i like it, but after the ultra ball, it doesnt seem very necessary to have a ball with an even higher catch rater, it just seems superfluous, but if there are only a few, or if they are really expensive, or if there are really high level pokemon or something i guess it makes sense to do that

ppooookkkkkkk

Banned
Years
how rare is the champion ball? its a really cool idea and i like it, but after the ultra ball, it doesnt seem very necessary to have a ball with an even higher catch rater, it just seems superfluous, but if there are only a few, or if they are really expensive, or if there are really high level pokemon or something i guess it makes sense to do that

You get 5-10 by beating the champion.

ppooookkkkkkk

Banned
Years
If you add a Battle Frontier I'm sure you could have them for a large BP price.
BPs are hard to get.

Yes I am, they're 12 bp

And you only get 5 by defeating the champion. One by per elite 4

If you add a Battle Frontier I'm sure you could have them for a large BP price.
BPs are hard to get.

Yes I am, they're 12 BP.

Since you only get 5 by defeating the champion. One by per elite 4.

Also the ultra restore will be there to for 100 BP!

Last edited:

ppooookkkkkkk

Banned
Years
New screenies! i removed the previous ones, since i changed my tiles 'lil bit.

Also some goodies: Starter and their stats :D.
capture006w.png

capture004l.png

capture000c.png

ppooookkkkkkk

Banned
Years
Sorry guys for no update ( I was busy playing minecraft, also my exams are finished now now).
So, im going to tell all of my viewers the back story of The leader of team asteroids: Astrus ( the name sounds weird)

Long ago in his childhood, he was a gentle patient kid, he really liked his parents. He also wanted to be an astrobiologist, but that day ruined it all ( this part is getting interesting).

One day He was coming back from his regular eye checkup ( he had damaged his left eye when he was a baby) with his parents, a strange group of men kidnapped them and took them somewhere far. Astrus followed them all the way through a mountain. Inside the men were activating a strange machine made of precious metal, the sign stated human manipulation machine! Astrus ran to seve his parents from manipulating but unfortunately he was captured as bait for his parents, so they listen they're orders.
Astrus' s parents agreed to go inside the machine.
A strange scientist powered the machine. It was a horrifying moment with Astrus willingbto free his parents while crying becaise of listening they're screams.
After minutes the manipulation process stopped and ir suddenly started to overpower human cells resulting in an... explosion inside the machine... Astrus was covered with blood of his parents. He decided to take revenge with the creator of the manipulation machine, but he wasn't able to. Soon after he thought of using lunar and solar energy to power jimself so he could take revengenon those who are affiliated with the human manipulation program. And then rule the world!

Sub question: how do you think the group got money to buy the manipulation machine?

Sorry for the typos guys iwas using my mobile.

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Sorry guys for no update ( I was busy playing minecraft, also my exams are finished now now).
So, im going to tell all of my viewers the back story of The leader of team asteroids: Astrus ( the name sounds weird)

Long ago in his childhood, he was a gentle patient kid, he really liked his parents. He also wanted to be an astrobiologist, but that day ruined it all ( this part is getting interesting).

One day He was coming back from his regular eye checkup ( he had damaged his left eye when he was a baby) with his parents, a strange group of men kidnapped them and took them somewhere far. Astrus followed them all the way through a mountain. Inside the men were activating a strange machine made of precious metal, the sign stated human manipulation machine! Astrus ran to seve his parents from manipulating but unfortunately he was captured as bait for his parents, so they listen they're orders.
Astrus' s parents agreed to go inside the machine.
A strange scientist powered the machine. It was a horrifying moment with Astrus willingbto free his parents while crying becaise of listening they're screams.
After minutes the manipulation process stopped and ir suddenly started to overpower human cells resulting in an... explosion inside the machine... Astrus was covered with blood of his parents. He decided to take revenge with the creator of the manipulation machine, but he wasn't able to. Soon after he thought of using lunar and solar energy to power jimself so he could take revengenon those who are affiliated with the human manipulation program. And then rule the world!

Sub question: how do you think the group got money to buy the manipulation machine?

Sorry for the typos guys iwas using my mobile.

thats crazt and sad D: poor guy

ppooookkkkkkk

Banned
Years
The progress is halted for now since my computer isn't working propely(Theres some issue with the Windows.).

Mean while my copy is on its way. I will shows some of my Fakemons daily!

Heres a limited edition eveelution which i will give through mystery gift,If sylveon would be a flying type, else it will be common.
pokemon_morning_night_fakemon__windeon_by_ahmad2334-d5uo446.png

The windeon!

Breathes...

No one even cares ti look at this thread. Looks like im not popular enough.

Last edited:

ppooookkkkkkk

Banned
Years
Hey guys I just Made a New creation of mine!

[URL]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/129/1/a/pokemon_morning_night_fakemon_castorm__by_ahmad2334-d64mghk.png[/URL][IMG]

What You see is Castorm. It is the evolution of Both Castform and Clostorm.

Simple Method to evolve Castform+Clostorm+Dna splicer Like item
= Castorm.

It's a beast with pretty high Sp def and sp attack.

It's type is Flying/Normal.
and Other forms type will be:

Rain form
Water/Electric

Sun storm Form
Fire/Flying

Blizzard form:
Ice/Flying

Sandstorm form:
Rock/Ground.

It has it's own signature move: Storm.
Storm is a stronger variant of weather ball, except that it changes the weather condition and freezes or burns the foe. Depending on the condition.

Last edited:

IceGod64

In the Lost & Found bin!
Years
Alright, this is looking a lot better than before. Some of the sprites could use tweaking, but the grammar is much better.

Here are a few things that could use adjustment:

"Maple: I was out of the region for my studies, when your family shifted here."
"shifted" may be technically correct, but I would say "moved" instead.

"Is there something you want to tell me dear?"
There's a continuation, add a comma after "me".

"I heard some strange people talking about Lunar and Solar energy, When I was on my..."
The comma doesn't belong there, because it's in the middle of a though that's ongoing, not at a pause. "When" also should not be be capitalized, as it is not a new sentence.

"Halt!
I'm stoping everyone from harvesting the..."
Misspelled "stopping". Two p's.

Hope this helps!

ppooookkkkkkk

Banned
Years
Alright, this is looking a lot better than before. Some of the sprites could use tweaking, but the grammar is much better.

Here are a few things that could use adjustment:

"Maple: I was out of the region for my studies, when your family shifted here."
"shifted" may be technically correct, but I would say "moved" instead.

"Is there something you want to tell me dear?"
There's a continuation, add a comma after "me".

"I heard some strange people talking about Lunar and Solar energy, When I was on my..."
The comma doesn't belong there, because it's in the middle of a though that's ongoing, not at a pause. "When" also should not be be capitalized, as it is not a new sentence.

"Halt!
I'm stoping everyone from harvesting the..."
Misspelled "stopping". Two p's.

Hope this helps!

Why thank you! I will correct those mistakes as soon as possible.

About the sprites, yeah I'm trying to make them more attractive and better as I proceed.

ppooookkkkkkk

Banned
Years
Good news guys, I've started to work on the overworlds! here is some preview of my progress:

capture035.png

capture036h.png

Altough it looks completed it still isn't, since i'm missong a part from my desing.
The thing on top of maple hair is causing problems, if anyone likes to helps can PM me.

projectmaple.png

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
Why not just use Juniper's hair? It's just a matter of splicing, recoloring, and correct placement.

Also, her skirt is slightly blinding to me. Why not tone it down or just change it to a different color? The green on her shoes doesn't match at all.

ppooookkkkkkk

Banned
Years
Why not just use Juniper's hair? It's just a matter of splicing, recoloring, and correct placement.

Also, her skirt is slightly blinding to me. Why not tone it down or just change it to a different color? The green on her shoes doesn't match at all.

Lol I was thinking same about the boots thats why I didn't colored the bottom part in the overworld.

I'm working on it, thanks for the feedback!

ppooookkkkkkk

Banned
Years
Guys I'm working very hard on the Pokédex and other things.

Anyways meet Proppellick

This guy can spin it's tail like a proppeller to raise it's speed or height.

Also I've added the fairy type, right now all the weakness and resistances are based on the rumors, but when the offical game comes everything will change.

ppooookkkkkkk

Banned
Years
Sorry guys for no updates over the month as I was busy with studies.

Here I have done a lot of things over the month, first I have completed the smart and visual Poké-Pocket scripts, also I have redesigned the summary screen. Soon I will be completed with Greengurff gym. Here are some screens:

anlg.png

Graphics are only beta stage.

ih9.png

Still WIP.

Thanks people I will post more updates soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back