• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Emerald Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
Hi guys, guess what? I've finished all my modules! (For this year anyway...) So that means I can resume work of E.M for the next few weeks. Who knows, if I have more opinions on what type of tiles to use (either BW or HGSS) then I may be able to bring out a new demo! I just need your public opinion.

Rayquaza.

Years
Well, I'm back yet again with a screenshot of the 3 styles that have the potential to be used in E.M. Based on public opinion one of these 3 styles will become the overall style in this game.

Spoiler:

Rayquaza.

Years
Hi guys. I'm back again with some new updates, firstly there is going to be a poll on my Da concerning the style of tiles to be used in my game, if you want to have a say in this then go here and leave a comment suggesting which of the 3 styles that you think I should use. Secondly I will be updating the first post with all the newest info, features and screenshots of the game.

Also here are the most up-to-date hero/heroine sprites(Please note that if I see these being redistributed anywhere or being used in anyone's fangame I will come down on you like a tonne of bricks!):
Spoiler:

Firestorm.

AND I THREW IT ON THE GROUND!!
Years
[SIZE="a"]Omygodomygodomygod! I am in love with that logo on the first page! Did you do it? If so then you are a truely amazing pixel artist. Also the heroine looks so much better than the previous one, the rivial needs a bit of recolouring though. (light blue and bright red clash way too much) on the hole, this game is getting better with every update.[/SIZE]

Rayquaza.

Years
I appreciate your complements but the 'truly amazing pixel artist' who did the logo was none other than Mineox100. I agree, the heroine looks way better but the rival will be the next one to receive an update.

Rayquaza.

Years
Which Tiles Should I use?

As many of you know, I am the maker of Pokémon Emerald Legend, And I am in a situation where I do not know which tiles I should use for my game. Here are some screenshots of the 3 styles there are:
Spoiler:

Please just either find it on my DA (On my sig) or vote here which style fits your liking.

Firestorm.

AND I THREW IT ON THE GROUND!!
Years
I wish this post was stickied. I think the CSS worked ot pretty well for you on the first post. Once the screenshots come out that would complete it.

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
I wish this post was stickied. I think the CSS worked ot pretty well for you on the first post. Once the screenshots come out that would complete it.
Ehm, lol? Why would a showcase thread be stickied? If this thread was, why would this one be stickied and the rest not?

Also, can I ask you to stop posting comments like this? I know it is not my right to forbid you from posting and expressing your point of view, but I think it is pretty clear right now that you absolutely love this game.

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
It's all a matter of preference really. Just go with the style you like. After all, it's your game and not the game of those who play it.

Rayquaza.

Years
P-Sign is right Firestorm., we know you love this game seeming as you post in this thread almost more than I do.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Um. Why would you make a new thread when you had this thread to post that in? I moved all of the posts into this thread. Please don't do something like that again.

Rayquaza.

Years
Sorry Cilerba, I know I should have asked you where to put a poll. This thread hardly gets any publicity these days (Apart from Firestorm. telling us how much he likes this game for the fifty-thousandth time).

Rayquaza.

Years
It's fine. Just don't spam. Try to leave more constructive comments. Also I'm still not getting many votes people. Please vote so that I know what the majority of people on PC like to see.

Rayquaza.

Years
VOTE NOW!!!

Back again with updates. Since the poll for what generation tiles I should use I have now opened a new poll on my DA over whether I should use BW or BW2 grass. Please vote so that a suitable decision can be made, I didn't get enough votes on my last poll.

C'mon! All my fans, Where are you? Please vote.

Here is a link: http://rayquaza-dot.deviantart.com/gallery/37378715#/d563i8y

and here is the Image if you don't have a DA account:
Spoiler:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
I like the contrast in BW2, but not the pattern. While BW1's patten is nicer, but it's really hard to see, looks like one shade of grass most of the time.

still, i think i like BW1's grass better.

a fusion of both would be the best. ie; BW1 grass, but with increased contrast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back