• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legendary Falchion - Fire Emblem Fan Club

Warship

異議あり!
Years
I do not have played any of the other fire emblem games to be honest... but thanks to fire emblem awakening i'm itching to play the other games as well... any recommendations??

well rekka no ken is a good game, binding blade is kinda hard, sacred stones is too easy but fun nonetheless, shadow dragon seems kinda dull but its cool too and path of radiance is pretty good too there are many others like genealogy of the holy war which is said to be a very good game, mystery of the emblem which has its own story and also covers shadow dragon's story. its up to you really they are all good games. remember to patch them since many of them havent been translated into english so you'll need to find translation patches for them. good luck!

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
Well, the Hubba tester is just a joke from the developers.

My First Try On Hubba tester: Hm... how about...My unit...and...Chrom

And I've never been the same since Actually I have

Then I read the description of the Hubba tester:
Blah blah blah blah blah blah It's just a joke blah blah blah blah

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
Years
Welp. Time to join.

Username: SomariFeyWright
Favorite Game: Awakening
Favorite Character: Nino

How many Fire Emblem games have you played and which ones?
Fire Emblem (7), Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones, Fire Emblem: Awakening

Who is the best Fire Emblem protagonist in your opinion, and why?
Well, not exactly my favorite, but I suppose the best one to me would be Hector, from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. As well as having incredible strength and being an absolute powerhouse, he has a very strong-willed personality, holding strong morals and a good heart if you forget that soldier he pointlessly killed when you first see him. Not to mention he does a great job at holding the weight of a certain tragedy later on without letting it weigh too heavily on his shoulders. ... Heck, you can't even tell it's even happened unless you unlock Hector's Story! So yeah, Hector's awesome.

What is your biggest gripe about Fire Emblem?
This one only applies to Awakening, but my Naga, can you please make games from now on WITHOUT blatant sexual references and scenarios? We don't all want in-your-face fanservice. <<;
... Also, make a better Tharja next time. Like, if you want her to be a favorite of mine, DON'T give her a Noire! I mean, really, you made the over-the-top blood-hungry sadist a more likeable character!

In Awakening who do you think is the best together?
Well, I dunno about which in terms of fighting, but to me, the couple that works most would be Chrom and Sumia. No point in explaining why.

What is the most annoying thing that has ever happened to you in Fire Emblem?
... Trying to kill that damned Magic Seal in FE7. <<;

What do you think Excellus' gender is?
I'm pretty sure he was a guy. Makes him all the more disturbing.

Who did you marry in Awakening and why?
Sumia. Because I didn't know Cynthia and Nah existed. <<;

What is your favourite music from the Fire Emblem games?
I think my favorites are between A Knight's Oath, After the Battle, Don't Speak her name! and Id (Purpose).
... I know the first two are just variations of each other. I have working ears. I just love both versions equally.

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
I do not have played any of the other fire emblem games to be honest... but thanks to fire emblem awakening i'm itching to play the other games as well... any recommendations??

Well, for starters you should play Fire Emblem. It's just called that, but some people call it Fire Emblem 7 too. After that you could play Fire Emblem Binding Blade (Fuuin no Tsurugi). It's only in Japanese, though, so you have to look for a translation patch.

After that, you should play whatever you want.

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Welp. Time to join.

Username: SomariFeyWright
Favorite Game: Awakening
Favorite Character: Nino

Fire Emblem (7), Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones, Fire Emblem: Awakening

Well, not exactly my favorite, but I suppose the best one to me would be Hector, from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. As well as having incredible strength and being an absolute powerhouse, he has a very strong-willed personality, holding strong morals and a good heart if you forget that soldier he pointlessly killed when you first see him. Not to mention he does a great job at holding the weight of a certain tragedy later on without letting it weigh too heavily on his shoulders. ... Heck, you can't even tell it's even happened unless you unlock Hector's Story! So yeah, Hector's awesome.

This one only applies to Awakening, but my Naga, can you please make games from now on WITHOUT blatant sexual references and scenarios? We don't all want in-your-face fanservice. <<;
... Also, make a better Tharja next time. Like, if you want her to be a favorite of mine, DON'T give her a Noire! I mean, really, you made the over-the-top blood-hungry sadist a more likeable character!

Well, I dunno about which in terms of fighting, but to me, the couple that works most would be Chrom and Sumia. No point in explaining why.

What is the most annoying thing that has ever happened to you in Fire Emblem?
... Trying to kill that damned Magic Seal in FE7. <<;

I'm pretty sure he was a guy. Makes him all the more disturbing.

Sumia. Because I didn't know Cynthia and Nah existed. <<;

What is your favourite music from the Fire Emblem games?
I think my favorites are between A Knight's Oath, After the Battle, Don't Speak her name! and Id (Purpose).
... I know the first two are just variations of each other. I have working ears. I just love both versions equally.
welcome to the club! i began to love hector lately as well since i started playing his story but he's from fire emblem 7 not sacred stones. just saying. anyway i agree that he is pretty powerful since he has those badass wolf beil and armads axes and a defense and attack on par with generals. i was really upset when he died in binding blade though D: also i agree that awakening is much less kid-friendly than others since there are many sexual innuendos and swears (courtesy of sully XD) but its cool in its own way. i havent gotten to those magic seal chapters yet but they seem annoying since they effectively shut down any magic units in their range. also i married sumia in my first walkthrough too (mainly because of that cutscene in chapter 3 XD)! anyways hope you enjpy the club and welcome again!

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
Years
... I typed out Sacred Stones for 7/Rekka no Ken/Blazing Sword. I feel stupid. :/

... Ah, so he really does die in that game. I'm gonna be hurt by a sharp load of feels when I can play it, I'm sure.

Saying Sully's the potty mouth? ... Granted, yes, that's true, but don't leave Brady out, either.

And yeah, magic seals are annoying, but not just because of their blocking of magic. They can only be attacked for a single turn. If you strike them in your phase, you damn well better kill them in that phase. He flees the map if it's the enemy phase and he hasn't been defeated.

And yeah, at the time, Sumia was just the prettiest character I had.
... That, and I had already decided to give Nowi to Chrom, with the following disappointment stemming from the knowledge that they aren't compatible... :/

And yeah, good to be here.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
thats a pretty good idea but why limit it to awakening? there are many other good support character in other fire emblem games. then again, as Oshamaru said i dont see many members that are obsessed with these kind of stuff. we can make a poll about it though and see if members are in for this idea!
Maybe you're right. Perhaps I should include all units throughout the FE series.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Wasn't aware there was an active FE club here. :)

Username: Icebloom
Favorite Game: FE4: Genealogy of the Holy War
Favorite Character: I'm not sure really. Maybe Asvel from FE5 because he's such a lifesaver. Also like Hugh, the mage for hire, from FE6, and Cherche from Awakening.

I've played them all to a certain extent. The original FE (for the NES) and Shadow Dragon are the only one's that I've yet to complete; the latter because I didn't enjoy it all.

Hard to say. I mean Ike never really had much personality, but I did like the fact he was the only Lord not of royal blood. Roy sucks for a lot of the game, but becomes awesome once he gains possession of the Sword of Seals, which happens way too late. I have a soft spot for Sigurd as well. Such an awesome character who was royally screwed over by the antagonists and by fate; such a tragic hero. :(

Just don't like the idea of reclassing. Don't really want to get into it either, but not of fan of the introduction of second seals. Though I have a feeling neither of those things will be going away anytime soon. Oh, didn't like the half-assed character endings for FE10 as well.

Chrom/Sumia seems the most viable to be considered canon given the scenes throughout the game. I think it's a cute pairing as well. I like Donnel/Lissa as well; I feel they're a good match for each other too.

lol, don't care to be honest. Found he/she to be a lame antagonist, but if I had to guess, I definitely would say male.

Went through the game a couple times, but I think Lucina was my favorite. You get dialogue changes during certain scenes and I found their supports to be quite cute.

What is your favorite music from the Fire Emblem games?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Whew, that took awhile.

Years
Donnel seems so adorable with Lissa.. I don't know how well they go when it comes to stats and skills but I do agree with you. :) Now I want to watch videos of their support conversations! <3 Welcome to the club, by the way, Icebloom!

Warship

異議あり!
Years
... I typed out Sacred Stones for 7/Rekka no Ken/Blazing Sword. I feel stupid. :/

... Ah, so he really does die in that game. I'm gonna be hurt by a sharp load of feels when I can play it, I'm sure.

Saying Sully's the potty mouth? ... Granted, yes, that's true, but don't leave Brady out, either.

And yeah, magic seals are annoying, but not just because of their blocking of magic. They can only be attacked for a single turn. If you strike them in your phase, you damn well better kill them in that phase. He flees the map if it's the enemy phase and he hasn't been defeated.

And yeah, at the time, Sumia was just the prettiest character I had.
... That, and I had already decided to give Nowi to Chrom, with the following disappointment stemming from the knowledge that they aren't compatible... :/

And yeah, good to be here.
yeah i was really upset when he died :/ i also couldn't believe at first. I mean he was one of the protagonists in rekka no ken :O

also i heard about those Magic Seals too. perhaps you should surround him and strike all at once to kill him XD
Wasn't aware there was an active FE club here. :)

Username: Icebloom
Favorite Game: FE4: Genealogy of the Holy War
Favorite Character: I'm not sure really. Maybe Asvel from FE5 because he's such a lifesaver. Also like Hugh, the mage for hire, from FE6, and Cherche from Awakening.

I've played them all to a certain extent. The original FE (for the NES) and Shadow Dragon are the only one's that I've yet to complete; the latter because I didn't enjoy it all.

Hard to say. I mean Ike never really had much personality, but I did like the fact he was the only Lord not of royal blood. Roy sucks for a lot of the game, but becomes awesome once he gains possession of the Sword of Seals, which happens way too late. I have a soft spot for Sigurd as well. Such an awesome character who was royally screwed over by the antagonists and by fate; such a tragic hero. :(

Just don't like the idea of reclassing. Don't really want to get into it either, but not of fan of the introduction of second seals. Though I have a feeling neither of those things will be going away anytime soon. Oh, didn't like the half-assed character endings for FE10 as well.

Chrom/Sumia seems the most viable to be considered canon given the scenes throughout the game. I think it's a cute pairing as well. I like Donnel/Lissa as well; I feel they're a good match for each other too.

lol, don't care to be honest. Found he/she to be a lame antagonist, but if I had to guess, I definitely would say male.

Went through the game a couple times, but I think Lucina was my favorite. You get dialogue changes during certain scenes and I found their supports to be quite cute.

What is your favorite music from the Fire Emblem games?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Whew, that took awhile.

Welcome! I'm gonna write Asvel as your favorite character if its ok since 3 characters are a bit too much for the favorite character spot. also wow you finished many games o_o well if you finished Mystery of the Emblem i dont think you need to finish Shadow Dragon since Mystery of the Emblem also covers Shadow Dragon's story so technically you finished every game out there :D hope you enjoy here!

Nakala Pri

Just saw a whole new side of Pegasus Knights! Despite their tendency to get killed a lot, they can actually do a lot of good... and 'Pega-Pony-Princess' is utterly adorable! So now I am officially... A TOXIC PEGA-PONY-PRINCESS WHO RULES THE HALIDOM! >:D

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Pegasus knights are fabulous units. Once they level enough they become invincible. With their high evasion, they can avoid almost any Wind Magic or Arrow that is send their way. Unfortunately when it does hit, it does a lot of damage. >_>

I supported Cordelia with Frederick, to whom she openly confesses(/whines) that she loves Chrom.

Their S-support:
Spoiler:

I think they go well together. Frederick is an honest, honorable man, and I think that suits Cordelia. He's fine with the fact she loves someone else and that someone else being the person he's most devoted to. Together, they can be Chrom's fanclub. :')

AccordingtosomeofmyfriendsChromismyhubby,oratleastoneofthem

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Just saw a whole new side of Pegasus Knights! Despite their tendency to get killed a lot, they can actually do a lot of good... and 'Pega-Pony-Princess' is utterly adorable! So now I am officially... A TOXIC PEGA-PONY-PRINCESS WHO RULES THE HALIDOM! >:D
told ya they were awesome :P i always use them in case i need to rescue a faraway village or a unit.
Pegasus knights are fabulous units. Once they level enough they become invincible. With their high evasion, they can avoid almost any Wind Magic or Arrow that is send their way. Unfortunately when it does hit, it does a lot of damage. >_>

I supported Cordelia with Frederick, to whom she openly confesses(/whines) that she loves Chrom.

Their S-support:
Spoiler:

I think they go well together. Frederick is an honest, honorable man, and I think that suits Cordelia. He's fine with the fact she loves someone else and that someone else being the person he's most devoted to. Together, they can be Chrom's fanclub. :')

AccordingtosomeofmyfriendsChromismyhubby,oratleastoneofthem

haha cordelia sure needs to be more discreet about her love for chrom. lucky for her that every guy she can marry with is okay with it or she couldnt have found anyone to marry with XD for example if tharja was a guy and fell in love with cordelia she wouldnt be alive

Comet7

Star of the show
Years
told ya they were awesome :P i always use them in case i need to rescue a faraway village or a unit.

haha cordelia sure needs to be more discreet about her love for chrom. lucky for her that every guy she can marry with is okay with it or she couldnt have found anyone to marry with XD for example if tharja was a guy and fell in love with cordelia she wouldnt be alive

There are some supports where she stops loving Chrom entirely (or so she claims) such as Lonqu x Cordelia.

I also find Pegasus Knights to potentially be the most broken units you can get, except for Shiida (or however her name is spelled, she has terrible strength, the end). Great speed and unhampered ability no matter what (aside from the snow and rain in FE7) is amazing. Wyvern Riders are great too.

Nakala Pri

I made Freddie and Cordelia marry. They are pretty good together. But when she goes out to sea, HOW DOES SHE CARRY A FULLY GROWN MAN IN HEAVY ARMOR AND A HORSE ON HER PEGASUSES BACK??!! xD

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I married Frederick with Sumia xD Much more tolerable than Chrom with Sumia.

Did anyone marry Libra with Sully? Because I did and Kjelle with blonde hair looks pretty awesome. I married Morgan with her xD

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
I married Frederick with Sumia xD Much more tolerable than Chrom with Sumia.

Did anyone marry Libra with Sully? Because I did and Kjelle with blonde hair looks pretty awesome. I married Morgan with her xD

...Actually, Sumia is the most likely to be the Canon wife of Chrom.

You need Evidence, well Detective Blue is on the case!

1. On the opening scene of Awakening, Sumia's holding Lucina, and she's right next to Chrom.

2. The animation scene in chapter 4, (When Sumia rescues Chrom) when you go to the Scene selection, the scene's name is...
Lovebirds?! Except for in the Europe version

3. Sumia is clearly infatuated with Chrom Why do all Pegasus riders (Except for Cynthia and Aversa) have a mega crush on Chrom?!?!

More evidence?! Well too bad because that's all I noticed.

Warship

異議あり!
Years

1. On the opening scene of Awakening, Sumia's holding Lucina, and she's right next to Chrom.

2. The animation scene in chapter 4, (When Sumia rescues Chrom) when you go to the Scene selection, the scene's name is...

3. Sumia is clearly infatuated with Chrom Why do all Pegasus riders (Except for Cynthia and Aversa) have a mega crush on Chrom?!?!

WHAT? i mean i knew the first one but since im european that scene's name isnt that. haha thats awesome :D sumia and MU make a good couple too in my opinion. Chrom and Sully are just awesome XD

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
Yeah, I think Chrom and My Unit (Female, duh) are also good.
Even though I've never had a female file...

Comet7

Star of the show
Years

That's two out of four pegasus knights. They don't all like him.

I also find the Chrom and feMU supports to be really funny.

Back