• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I'm leaning more towards X and Y being Axes considering these new games are on the 3DS. The Z axis would be implied.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
It would be neat to see the DNA splicers return! Could we have more Pokemon fusions in this game?

pokemonmasteraaron

The blind Pokémon Master!
Years
I hope...not. I think Pokémon fusion was a silly concept worthy of fan games only. I'm not the type to hate on everything Game freak may try to do, the majority of the stuff they do is cool. But Pokémon fusion just seems weird to me. In context, though, it is fine the way it is now. But if the DNA Splicers do make a return, I shall be sad.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Maybe! I'd like if they could incorporate this into the Eeveeloutions, so you could have dual type Eeveeloutions! Actually, that would kinda ruin them haha.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Pokemon fusions certainly are...an interesting concept.

I'd personally feel better allowing this for certain Pokemon, because I'd feel uncomfortable if this were to somehow become the norm in the games. :x

Yeah, I think it would be weird if you could fuse any two Pokemon together and it became normal. That would totally ruin Pokemon, although I know Game Freak are smart enough not to.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Yeah, I'd like it better if only certain Pokemon could be fused together like in the Digimon games for evolution requirements. They kind of have the base there with some Pokemon needing others in the team for evolution, so it would be interesting to see them take it a little further, with stats and typings.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Something tells me that they might be just about as evil as Team Galactic, and that's really saying a lot, since Galatic had a bat-crazy leader. x_X

Yeah, I'd really like to see another Dark team. Team Galactic's story was the most interesting at the time, and would like to see a team like that again.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
If they have Pokemon fusions, I think we need Venustoise. That should be first priority.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
If they have Pokemon fusions, I think we need Venustoise. That should be first priority.

I-I-I don't know about this fusion thing anymore.

Venustoise.jpg

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I want something like Unova, but I am bias in that. Any team that keeps me interested for most of the story would interest me. :)

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

More like, just as successful as Magma/Aqua.

I think, weren't they like, the first main game evil team that -fully- accomplished their goal? My memory is crap so I had no idea how successful Team Plasma was. :x

Team Galactic were fairly successful, almost achieved their goal, but like you said Magma/Aqua fully achieved there goal.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
Leave Monster Fusions to Dragon Quest Monsters - They have been doing monster fusions for years now. Never played those games, but Pokemon is not a place for monster fusions.
--

I'm glad they are adding 50+ monsters, less than normal. I think 700 is enough. What Pokemon has always lacked was Plot. The anime, movies, games, never have High Quality plots. BW had THEME, but not really a story or plot.

What if, instead of focusing on adding new monster, They instead work on adding interesting Character, Dialogue, Scenario, and Story-lines into the Pokemon Games?

Paper Mario is humor-based, sure, but it has AMAZING scripts - mostly due to funny dialogue. Super Paper MArio even had a few heart-wrenching Characters.

Imagine playing a Shin Megami Tensai Game, but with Pokemon instead.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Did somebody say fusions?

Now that... is kind of... oh my goodness. That fusion really does seem like it would be way too powerful for any previous generations of Pokémon. o.o

A bit too powerful looking, maybe? Perhaps not as that many Pokémon fusions, but well ok... hybrid breeding between two Pokémon might be a better choice to think about. xD

I think Pokémon X and Y should probably have some hybrid breeding, but limited to only certain Pokémon that are capable of doing so. ;)

Sirius

Wrong Thread.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 22, 2013
Leave Monster Fusions to Dragon Quest Monsters - They have been doing monster fusions for years now. Never played those games, but Pokemon is not a place for monster fusions.
What is White/Black Kyurem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back