• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Haha honestly I don't think Milly did that great a job either XD she's a bit odd in her reasoning and for all her smarts in class she's a wee bit of a fool :P but Yeah, should I hold off the posting? I feel like we are kinda hogging this page and I don't want people to think we are spamming :)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Lokiepie- no no! Just keep on posting ^^ just keep atleast a few hours between your posts so I get the time to read them through :3

yes… I actually read everyone's posts and I recommend everyone to do so as wel. If you do you'll get enough information about the characters.

For example:

It's clear now that Frio likes destroying the classroom (which Ryuu dislikes a lot)
Nami and Takumi obviously like each other.
Sorea changed his phones name from "Volt's phone" to "Sorea's phone" and won't call himself Volt anymore untill he has proven hisself.
Solo is a loner what a suprise and ran away from his first friend because she is half human. Oh… and he likes jerky.
Gavin is searching for an useble arm (about that… could you PM me? I'm on my phone so beginning a Private Conversation with someone is annoying)
Cheryll is less shy around her friends.

Etc. Etc. :3

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
And Satomi's just a little too real for this academy.

Speaking of which: Do I have to get her out of there myself?

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Well, Kakusu and Milly both got food poisoning, and Yorick ate the food too so I could make him suddenly sick and burst into the wrong bathroom. Or you could let Gavin cross-dress into there. Seriously though, where are all the girls? I thought we had like seven of them.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll's eating dinner right now but once either Geras or gimmipie posts then I'll have her go find Satomi. Also Cheryll currently has no roommate so if you want Satomi can be her roommate.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Now I think of it, Nami has no roommate anymore c:

Sorry guys, work kept me from posting ^^ also… exams start next week friday c:< but i'll still be online~

Sapphire Rose

Years
I hope that you guys know that even though I GM Sword Art Online too now, I will still try my hardest on this RP too :3 I won't let this RP die so easely ^^ well… I won't let it die at all :p

Sapphire Rose

Years
Quick question: what kinds of animals live in the forest?

No animals :3 it's the Youkai realm and it's a lot more imperfect than the human world, you can find several creepy. and random creatures though.

Elise might offer to become your roommate if you can get her to not be scared of you

If this was directed to me: meh it's fine :3 Nami on her own is totally fine~

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Satomi is back in the class, and I hate PC's censorship of my Romaji just because it has the word sh*t in it.

Back