• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2011
Shouldn't Primeape learn Mega Kick by level up? It's one of the 4 moves Ash's Primeape used.
He updated the main page 15 days ago. That's not a long time. He's clearly still working on it.
Primeape doesn't learn Mega Kick by level up. Ash's Primeape knew it by TM. If you're saying that Ash's Primeape should already have been taught that TM when you catch it, it could be a possibilty for Metapod to include, but I think the idea is for you to use your Mega Kick TM on Primeape if you wish to do so. In the anime, Ash may have taught Primeape that attack after he caught it, anyway.

Last edited:

Fezao4

Hi
Years
Is it just me or Metapod stopped the hack?
I just didn't see anything on the post at all.

I think she s making now,you know its hard to make a hack you must complete maps...etc.Just if Metapod23 is killed!Metapod23,good luck!Dont trait us!Good luck man!

mowmt.png

Hey! and Look who pokemon are like me! :

Maked my trainer card...(I changed the Team!):
trainercard.php

ATTENTION!:The team is from Hearth Gold!
If you wanted I make a card from your hack PM me

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2016
Please don't fix the bug that involves Gary's face turning red if you try to name him, I find it a very humorous bug. And it doesn't disrupt the gameplay one bit as far as i've seen, All it gave me was a good laugh :D

So yes, Let THAT bug stay in, But fix everything else. :D

Thanks for an awesome hack, Looking forward to the next patch.

Keep the good work up! :D

Years
Primeape doesn't learn Mega Kick by level up. Ash's Primeape knew it by TM. If you're saying that Ash's Primeape should already have been taught that TM when you catch it, it could be a possibilty for Ash493 to include, but I think the idea is for you to use your Mega Kick TM on Primeape if you wish to do so. In the anime, Ash may have taught Primeape that attack after he caught it, anyway.
Ash's Primeape only appeared in 3 episodes, one of which as a flashback. In it's first appearance it only used Thrash, and in it's last episode it used Scratch, Mega Kick and Seismic Toss as well. While it may be that Ash's Primeape learned Mega Kick by TM off screen, in Fire Red Mega Kick and Mega Punch were no longer TMs, and I am assuming this has carried over to this hack. This means Primeape is unable to learn Mega Kick, as the Move Tutor for it is nowhere in this hack.

Fezao4

Hi
Years
Ash's Primeape only appeared in 3 episodes, one of which as a flashback. In it's first appearance it only used Thrash, and in it's last episode it used Scratch, Mega Kick and Seismic Toss as well. While it may be that Ash's Primeape learned Mega Kick by TM off screen, in Fire Red Mega Kick and Mega Punch were no longer TMs, and I am assuming this has carried over to this hack. This means Primeape is unable to learn Mega Kick, as the Move Tutor for it is nowhere in this hack.

No!so why my Primeape has mega kick in TM?But thats true,just in the last episode Primeape use Mega Kick just in the last episode so that means Primeape dont use Mega kick just a little time so Primeape use Mega Kick just in 1 episode.
2.You can use Mega Kick just 5 times.
So Primeape Dont use Mega Kick just a little time.If you follow the anime you can use mega kick just in the episode who Primeape leaves if you dont follow the anime you can use when you wanted to use.If you dont want primeape leaves use just 5 times heal your pokemon and use 5 times again and etc.

mowmt.png

Hey! and Look who pokemon are like me! :

Maked my trainer card...(I changed the Team!):
trainercard.php

ATTENTION!:The team is from Hearth Gold!
If you wanted I make a card from your hack PM me

Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2019
No.Your Wrong,Because my friend have transtalators in Spanish.But i dont know how she s made in portuguese(Brazilian)Really dont know...I just know that my friend have transataled in Spanish She made in Spanish too.

It would be nice to have it in Spanish
pity that not all speak the same language in the world

we should all enjoy this great game!

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Still working on the game. I'm almost done with the Mewtwo Strikes Back event - just inserted new trainer sprite for Mewtwo - credit to mvidmaster on deviantart:

vsmewtwo.png

Fezao4

Hi
Years
Still working on the game. I'm almost done with the Mewtwo Strikes Back event - just inserted new trainer sprite for Mewtwo - credit to mvidmaster on deviantart:

vsmewtwo.png

Thats cool,Metapod23!Good luck in the Power of One Event!Im sure you can do it Good luck!But why mewtwo have three pokemons?

(I will post the banners,Who pokemon are you? and the trainer card in my other PC)

P_S_B

Frontier Brain
Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2024
Thats cool,Metapod23!Good luck in the Power of One Event!Im sure you can do it Good luck!But why mewtwo have three pokemons?

Charizardtwo, Blastoisetwo and Venusaurtwo presumably.

Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2011
what if we end the game? when we finish the patch we have to download the new one and the start again from the start?

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2011
an idea

metapod23, in the anime precisely in the Orange Islands part there a Crystal Onix, when you make the Orange Islands part can we catch an Shiney Onix?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 6, 2013
why catch CRYSTALL ONIX?
ash hasn't cathced it(this hack is based on the anime series )
plus ash never had an ONIX :P

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 6, 2013
yes you can catch any pokemon you want,but if you will catch a zubat,spearow,etc you will not follow the anime :P

Fezao4

Hi
Years
in pokemon mewtwo strikes back, didnt charizard obey ash in there? so will he obey you in the hack?

No,Charizard obey ash in the Charizard Chills event and Charizard Chills is an episode of Orange Islands Not of Kanto If you want Charizard obey ash wait for Friends to the ends event She s obey just a short time..

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2011
I donnt know why i still cannt play it well. it's sure work well on my computer, but when i played it on my phone NOKIA 5320 with vbag, those item in shop changed to ????? and i cannt buy anything from shop.
something different , when i played it on PC, first day is daylight, and everything is ok, and it change to night on my phone......

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2011
Looks like a great hack,but wont play until next beta as that will cover the pokemon league.

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2021
If you lose the P-1 Grand Prix, when you go back to do it again after whiting out, Team Rocket doesn't make their entrance (but you still fight them somehow). I think the event for the sprites to move there might get deleted after one use or something, so if you lose, that happens.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
in pokemon mewtwo strikes back, didnt charizard obey ash in there? so will he obey you in the hack?

It will listen to you briefly - it will also briefly obey for the Aerodactyl event and the battle against Blaine's Magmar.

Back